[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've fallen again /adv/ I was doing so many things. I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: pepelink shrine.png (361KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepelink shrine.png
361KB, 500x438px
I've fallen again /adv/

I was doing so many things. I was going to the gym, I was trying to learn to draw, I was even going to start taking piano lessons even. I was starting to see some progress in drawing where I couldn't draw a straight line before and I finally started to see something I didn't entirely hate on the mirror.

But I bit way too much, I was in such a confidence rush I asked out a girl I'm good friends with because I completely misunderstood her and she basically told me everything was inside my head, and now the relationship between us two is fucked. And now I feel fucking crushed, I have skipped gym for a week already and I haven't drawn anything in four days or so. I just feel worthless, like no matter what I do I'll just never be good enough, so it's pointless.

How do I stop this? I started doing stuff precisely to stop the depression and now it worked but now I Just can't bring myself to do anything.
>>
Gainz aren't in your head. Just your perceived chances with that friend. Basically you got some relational maturity gainz by getting turned down from her. Keep working on all the gainz breh.
>>
>>18258062

You didn't fuck up anything anon, every guy has asked out girls and been turned down, it's natural. You miss read a situation, doesn't make you the devil. Of course it's not a nice feeling and it's natural you're down over it. Give yourself time to feel better but at the core remember '' you didn't fuck up anything'' you just experienced a set back. It literally happens to us all, you'll get back into it and you'll do better than ever. Don't be so hard on yourself
>>
>>18258062
Wow you got rejected, no man ever gets rejected. What a fucking loser you are
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (52KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
52KB, 480x360px
Did you learn piano and draw to get chiks or to enjoy yourself and do something productive ion your shitty life?

You are doing good, now you've learned that hoes are not the greatest treasure to chase after.
>>
>>18258062
Keep going OP, key to success is effort plus persistence, you can't let one failure make you throw in the towel.

It's pretty common to react this way to bad news, don't feel bad, especially if this is your first rejection. I had a similar experience with a girl I really liked when I was younger, and it took me a month or two to get over it and stop feeling like shit. But I learned a lesson and swore not to pin all my hopes and dreams on one girl again.

Take some time to mope if you feel like you need it with time you'll almost certainly feel better. A year from now you won't care at all.
>>
>>18258062
>I started doing stuff precisely to stop the depression and now it worked
There's more than one kind of depression. There's the medical kind and the circumstantial kind.
If you had the medical kind, you fixed it.
If you had the circumstantial kind, you either fixed it or were well on your way.

It's normal to feel bad when things go wrong, especially if it's your fault. But be realistic in how you take meaning away from this.
You misinterpreted social signals, made a mistake, and maybe fucked up a friendship. That's a good reason to feel like shit! But you're adding meaning that isn't there, to protect yourself from another dose of this pain.

> I just feel worthless
It's okay to feel that way, as long as you don't deceive yourself into thinking it's more than a feeling.
You're not worthless; that's a fact.

>no matter what I do I'll just never be good enough
What would the you two weeks ago have to say about this?
Until recently, your good effort was getting good returns and you know it. That you're not currently feeling those returns doesn't negate them.

>it's pointless
It's only pointless to hide from mistakes and pain. You already know what that gets you.

>I was doing so many things. I was going to the gym, I was trying to learn to draw, I was even going to start taking piano lessons even. I was starting to see some progress in drawing where I couldn't draw a straight line before and I finally started to see something I didn't entirely hate on the mirror.
You can have that back, and more! But only when you accept your mistake as a growing experience, instead of treating it as sign that growing is pointless.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.