[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This question is for femanons if there are any on here. As far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5365.jpg (18KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5365.jpg
18KB, 362x366px
This question is for femanons if there are any on here. As far as physicality is concerned in attractiveness are any of you attracted to the long hair/long beard/biker/metal/viking look? That's how I look and I don't plan on changing even if every woman in the world told me I looked disgusting. From what I can tell women prefer clean cut guys mostly.
>>
>>18257733

Personally, I'm not but alot of women are into that. I think it's a regional thing. I prefer clean cut with longer hair because I'm from the coast where men shave but its a pretty common look in the woodsy side of Washington and i can think of at least 3 girls offhand that married big bearded guys.
>>
>>18257733
>are any of you attracted to the long hair/long beard/biker/metal/viking look?

It works on SOME people and only if they look clean. If the hair looks greasy or untrimmed, or if the guy is overweight, it usually doesn't work.

No fucking man buns, either. Or the slipknot fan-tier undercut that dirty mall loiterers like to leave down and grow out until it's see-through and chin length.
>>
>>18257733

post a picture of what you look like. but as a general rule if you're already fat and/or ugly the beard will make it worse
>>
>>18257733
I absolutely loathe the look you're describing: the generic hipster long beard, tats, message tee, trucker hat bullshit. And the pissy bitch snowflake attitude that goes with it, NOT attractive. Really, try getting an individual style. These guys are practically interchangeable.
>>
>>18258629
You're thinking of a different style.

OP is describing guys with untrimmed beards, sleeveless band tees, wristbands, classic american tattoo styles, boot cut jeans etc.

Completely different look. A lot of them tend to be overweight/unkempt but 1 in 100 is actually attractive and can pull it off. The generic hipster is skinny/average.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.