[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I meet "boring" girls? Girls who prefer peace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: SLE_377.jpg (2MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
SLE_377.jpg
2MB, 3456x5184px
Where do I meet "boring" girls?

Girls who prefer peace and quiet with a cup of tea at home over a noisy club or bar.
Girls who are content with doing something special maybe once a month.
Girls who don't mind occasionally wasting a day cuddling in bed.
Girls who maybe don't have a lot going on but are okay with that.

It seems like all girls my age (22) are into going out and carry a lot of drama wherever they go.
I'd like to be with a more reserved girl but where do you meet those?
>>
>>18257568
try library, that place is always recommended on introvert-related blogs/sites
>>
Go knocking on doors "AY YOU WANNA DATE?" dress for success.
>>
>>18257568

>tl;dr stick to your hand bc no girl wants a coward who NEVER wants to do ANYTHING.

Do you mean a girl who actually NEVER wants to go out and do something exciting? A huge swathe of women, even in the early 20s, aren't raging party animals, but they will on occasion go to a club to dance, or a party, or something fun. Not to rage, not to get trashed and be dumb cuz 'I'm young n free. ', not frequently, not every weekend-- occasionally.

The fact that you're too insecure to even be ok with that much excitement for your girl shows, in my mind, you need to stick to your hand. You'll be a terrible burden for whatever girl has low enough self- esteem to date you. We get you're a coward and people who can enjoy themselves around others in a social setting is triggering, but it's really not fair to impose that insecurity on someone else, because it really is only modern beta men who totally shun ALL forms of excitement.
>>
I am one of these girls and I'm 22, look for the introverts. They might be hard to find because they'll usually be at home or they'll be at work, school, or the library...The last time I went clubbing was a year ago, guys creeping on you and being confined in an annoying loud, sweaty club gets old fast.
>>
>>18257568
>where do you meet those
Usually through work or friends.
These kinds of people aren't out at the clubs, so generally you meet them at school, at work, or through friends. Ask your friends if they know any girls like this.

One way that works in small towns is go to church. We have churches in our area that specialize in young adults (19 to 25 or so) and a lot of church girls are fairly quiet.
>>
>>18257685
Holy shit are you projecting hard right now. He didn't say ANY of that shit. Didn't even imply it.
>>
>>18257685
the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>18257568
Here.

>>18250471
>>
>>18257685
Are you actually fucking retarded?
>>
I'm on of those girls. I went clubbing once, horrible night.
Kind of cool to see that some people actually like that type of persons.

You can find Thisbe type of person in library, café, or walking alone in parks maybe, it's hard to find, they are a lot at home. But that's what someone already said

You will find someone OP!
>>
>>18257706
Where did you meet your bfs?
>>
>>18257685
The problem with this is that in order to find a nice, quiet, girl that occasionally goes to the club, you have to go to the club frequently. Basic math, right? If you want to find someone who goes to the club once a month, you have to show up every weekend to make sure you meet her. Or, on the flipside, you meet a such a girl your first night out, go on a date, doesn't work out. Go the next weekend, meet a different girl like that, go on a date, doesn't work out. Wash rinse repeat until it works out.

In either case, you basically have to become the kind of guy who hangs out at the club every weekend in order to find a girl who occasionally clubs. In which case, she won't want to date you, because you're the kind of guy who goes clubbing every weekend.
>>
File: our-society-these-days[1].jpg (55KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
our-society-these-days[1].jpg
55KB, 600x556px
>>18257568
>Where do I meet "boring" girls?
Fuck your way through all the sluts in their social circles.
This gives the shy girl the opportunity to notice you, by way of slutty girls' social media, or through conversation.

I don't know that it turns out this way in the long run, but the food chain of attraction is absolutely the top half of pic related.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.