[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > spending night at girls house > I'm in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
> be me
> spending night at girls house
> I'm in the mood and she's sleepy

Help me senpai. We've just started seeing each other

Pic not related
>>
Let her sleep. Having sex with a dead fish sucks. Cuddle her tonight then get that sweet morning action when you wake up.
>>
>>18256711
So like start eating her pussy wen I wake up?
>>
>>18256716
No, what the fuck?
Make out a bit and do some heavy petting. I'm assuming you two are sharing a bed or she's into you.
Please don't tell me you're just spending the night at some friends house and you expect something to happen because of that.
>>
>>18256701
>be you
> a couple of hours in her house
> she goes to the bathroom
> you see a chance
> a chance to pull ur dick out.jpeg
> you take the chance
> she walks in as you pull down ur zipper.png
> she gets down on all four and starts sucking
> its like a vacuum cleaner.gif
> you nut
> you push her head back not considering there is a table behind her
> She falls, blood is everywhere
> you start saying to yourself everything is fine
> but in reality you just want some pussy
> so as she lays there bleeding you get hard.webm
>>
Also for contexts sake we have held off on sex purposely for trying to get to know each other better
Two dates in also
>>
>>18256727
I've tried kissing her tonight but she hasn't been in the mood. She's also got into a car accident this morning and was on the brink of not seeing me anymore because she's emotionally distraught.

But we have been naked and fooled around already
>>
File: image.png (317KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317KB, 1242x2208px
>>18256737
>>
>>18256727
Lol bro ur reply is a+.

To op, sleepy sex is the best sex. Get her turned on by spooning or something then start making out. Get kinda amped up and rub her a bit then flip her over, lower her pants and go in
>>
>>18256758
She's sleeping right now. Give me a play by play
>>
>>18256762
Rub your balls on her face. Bitches love that
>>
Someone give me a play by play. She's sleeping but I don't want it considered rape
>>
>>18256701
>3.9mb

That's unnecessary.
>>
>>18256737
>She's also got into a car accident this morning
Fucking be there for her then and stop thinking with your dick. Be compassionate and supportive.

Car accidents can trigger all sorts of psychological and physical problems that aren't apparent. I almost got hit by a car riding a bike. My adrenaline went crazy and fight or flight kicked in really hard but I suppressed it and it manifested at a party that night as a panic attack. It shook me hard. A few days later I was fine.

If you're not compassionate after your girl gets hit by a car you don't deserve pussy.
>>
>>18256790
So make this second night in a row than I don't make a move?

I mean I guess I can always wait till we're on a date again and get physical again
>>
File: 9a1.jpg (107KB, 552x800px) Image search: [Google]
9a1.jpg
107KB, 552x800px
>>18256716
That gave me such a kek.
>>
We've already made out
Already played with her tits
First date she wanted to get frisky and I told her no
Second date other way around
Then car accident
Now I'm in bed like do I make a move?
>>
File: image.png (311KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
311KB, 1242x2208px
>>18256805
>>
>>18256790
>faggot biker almost gets hit by a car
>"Wah, muh fee fees :("
like pottery
>>
Anyone?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.