[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So recently, I've gotten a job and my girlfriend doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4526.jpg (44KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4526.jpg
44KB, 444x322px
So recently, I've gotten a job and my girlfriend doesn't like it, because of how many girls work there. In fact, after weeks of training, she was still mad that I got it. Today, I was looking through her insta and saw she was followed to an old bf, and I didnt like it, so I confronted her. She whined and whined and made ME the bad guy because I "stalked her insta," keep in mind she owns the password to my fb, insta, discord, even skype. Why am I the bad guy for this? Am I? Or are bitches just crazy?
>>
>>18256584
>Why am I the bad guy for this? Am I? Or are bitches just crazy?

Unless you work at a strip joint or something, sounds more like your girl is crazy.
>>
>>18256584

how connected is your relationship atm. Are you living together?

and what job did you get that it matters if you work with girls?
>>
>>18256584
Quit job, become houseman, smoke dope day in day out, eventually play victim every time she reminds you who wears the pants in relationship and makes money. Because apparently equal career opportunities is bad. I would go even further, and get a job at where she works.
>>
>>18256584

Your girl is crazy as shit. Dump her. It will only get worse.
>>
Have you ever given reason for her not to trust you around women?

Has she been cheated on before?

Are you a dodgy cunt?

Have you given her reasons to feel insecure about the girls you work with?

Answer honestly you piece of shit.
>>
>>18256595
no.
lifeguard.
>>18256602
cant smoke weed
>>18256614
never fully cheated on her, though did talk to a girl in a span of about one full week. at the time was unsure of relationship and i admit talked some shit. gf cut herself when she found out, but this shit was a year ago, still brings it up commonly.
not dodgy and have been completely honest about job, however.
>>
>>18256625
Do it for her
Cut her head off
>>
>>18256625

so she doesnt like that your job will involve you being able to look at girls in their bathing suits all the time.

and she's a cutter.

i don't think you're going to get through to her. If your faithful, she still has self esteem problems.
>>
>>18256625
Well it doesn't take a professional to say that she is aware of your straying ways. You betrayed her when your relationship was rocky. Mix that in with someone who is unstable and well....you have a doubtful partner on your hands.

I think you should break up because you are prone to cheating and will damage her further. Allow her find someone who can nurture her instead.
>>
>>18256625
>cut herself
EVAC NOW
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.