[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does throwing up get you high? For me it's almost like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1466846011346-b.jpg (279KB, 1119x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1466846011346-b.jpg
279KB, 1119x1676px
Does throwing up get you high?

For me it's almost like an addiction. I feel good after I throw up. It makes me calm and not stressed at all. I'm new and fresh. Why is that? I've been bulimic for a while.
>>
bulimics are medically documented to have increase in endorphins after purging. its a known component to the disorder.

you need help anon. this is too big a dragon to solo, and you're weak and malnutrition brain isn't going to sustain you as you hope
>>
Doing that will fuck your teeth, throat, and heart.
>>
>>18256515

>why is that

Because it's all in your head.

>I've been bulimic for a while

You attribute throwing up to purging yourself, to make yourself less fat, to whatever it is you like to think about why you feel the need to throw up.

Have fun eroding your esophagus and the inside of your mouth with your own stomach acids. I heard it's a real great high until you can't even eat food anymore, so there goes your bulimia and your self-image issues. Because you'll be so pretty with no teeth in your head and a feeding tube.

Smoke weed. It's a far safer high than digesting your throat.
>>
>>18256563
True. My esophagus is fucked. Sometimes I'll just get the urge to do it and it's fucking refreshing man. Started at 16 because it was a cool way to not gain weight. Idk. I already get ulcers from time to time. Never attributed it to purging. It's been months besides tonight since I last did it. I was just wondering if it was all in my head. How do I feel like this naturally w/o drugs?
>>
>>18256579
Are you me? Holy
>>
>>18256579

I don't understand why you're obsessed with a single feeling when you know what the consequences of getting there does to you. It's why I've never understood addicts. They kill themselves to get this certain feeling.

If you want to feel better, eat a better diet. Take care of your body. Exercise. Drink more water. Cut back on sweets, fatty foods. If you want to feel clean, if you want to feel new, start taking care of yourself now before it's too late.
>>
>>18256582
Maybe. I work hard on self image but when I post its straight from the mind. If that's true it's gotta be low endorphins or some shit.

>>18256596
I'm not obsessed bro. It just feels good and sometimes when I get the chance I take it.
>>
>>18256596

its instant gratification mentality, and not knowing there is a better way.

especially if they started at 16.

OP, I hope you hit bottom soon and start recovery soon.

You are obsessed, you do not have a remotely balanced understanding of life, diet and food, or pleasure and pain.

If you aren't self medicating as well, you are at an extreme risk to start doing so, you need to be especially wary of drugs and alcohol now.
>>
>>18256605
You chew/spit food? There's a market for selling videos of girls vomiting js
>>
>>18256621
Are u kidding. I do intermittent fasting and low carb. I just lost 30 lbs these past two months without throwing up. I did it tonight cause I had the chance and it made me feel good. I appreciate the help, maybe I'm in denial but it has been months.

The drug thing, what complications could I run into? I've been doing this off and on for 4 years. Last two I did a moderate amount of hard drugs like Mdma which gave me Gerd. Besides that I came out pretty okay besides this whole endorphin thing and depression some anxiety. After I got prescribed norcos I got tinnitus and stopped taking those. Haven't done drugs in a looong time now thought probably 6 months. Anxietys gone.

Is it really that bad?
>>
>>18256631
Whats your eating like in a normal day? A normal week? MDMA..geez
>>
>>18256631

I wasn't posting this to go on some food health nut trip. And if you move 30 pounds in any direction, your medically healthy weight should be 160 or higher. If you're a grill who's supposed to be in the 130s and you drop 25% of your total mass in 60 days on a regular basis, thats not ideal...

and it is HIGHLY unlikely this was just a 'phase' and you've successfully grown out of it. (not impossible i suppose, but no reason to think you're the special snowflake that "got away with it")

The drug problem has more to do with mindstate altering. You've demonstrated a propensity to find it acceptable to engage in self destructive behavior to get your high, so the danger is that popping a pill or drinking a bottle is much less initial pain for some chemical induced altered state. it comes with its own health problems.

does your doctor that gets you your prescription know you were a purger?
>>
I don't purge, but can anyone else just make themselves puke on command?

I will do it if I suspect I ate something 'off' and am experiencing mild food poisoning effects.

Also, I once lazily cooked some pizza on a plastic tupperware lid, the lid melted, and after eating the slice, I got a little paranoid about some toxins in the melted plastic... so I puked it up.

Does not feel good man, but nice to know I can do it if some shit goes down that I need to get out.

How exactly do you do it, OP?
>>
>>18256634
I fast from 12am to around 8pm after I get off work. Then I eat chicken breast, salad, ham, cheese, peanut butter pretty much anything that's low carb and somewhat healthy in the fridge.

>>18256650
My mind is fucked
>>
>>18256631
>I got tinnitus and stopped taking those

How cute, you got tinnitus.

Ah you think ringing is your ally? You merely adopted the ringing. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't hear quiet until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but deafening!
>>
>>18256689
How'd u shit it up? I'm not having a pity party, I'm answering questions. It was a burden and drove me crazy but now I barely notice it.
>>
>>18256694
I was just joking around. Tinnitus is a mother fucker but after many years of it you just get used to it. Background noise helps. There are some experimental sounds on youtube you can listen to with headphones which allege they can temporarily counter the perception of the ringing. Give it a try.

I've never shut it up. It's just there..... always there.
>>
>>18256708
Feel u.

All u can do is reduce it. I got mine way down now though. Just drowning it out with endless music in that one ear and sleeping with ambience music helped. Don't even hear it and if I do it's really temp and I just tell myself I'm sick
>>
I feel better after I'm done throwing up from sickness. I always thought it was due to relief from the nausea.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.