[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just horribly tired of fucking up with women on online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: spawn sad.png (449KB, 900x526px) Image search: [Google]
spawn sad.png
449KB, 900x526px
I'm just horribly tired of fucking up with women on online dating apps.

I don't know if I'm ugly or I'm retarded or what. I'm 25, I've used dating apps rather compulsively. I have such low levels of success, despite all the effort I've exerted into learning how to talk to women and make a decent profile. I've even had girls tell me they think I looked like a really fit, handsome guy who seemed like he'd have something to offer a girl, but for whatever reason they're just not attracted to me or find me hard to talk to.

I have many insecurities, but the problem is essentially all of them are scientifically proven to be valid. I admit part of it is I just think women are more interested in other guys who probably have higher earning careers, taller, also women will racially discriminate and basically just prefer mainly white, hispanic and black men, in that exact order basically. I'm 5'9", ethnically mixed Indian and Black and those factors cut a huge portion (read: like 80% of women or more) out of my dating pool. I have good hygiene, groom myself, born and raised in America and Canada but stereotypes about me persist. Women in the West will go on and on about how important it is to include people from every country into society, but when it comes to dating apps they racially discriminate and place even more emphasis on height and income. I've been instantly rejected more times than I can count.

I have messaged thousands of women on these apps. No exaggeration.

I don't have many friends and I don't really know how to meet women in public scenarios without making a fool of myself if things don't go well. Basically all my friends are either really fat or nerds, I was a nerd in high school and over the years I've become much more fit and have my life in a better place. I never had sexual experiences in high school, only in college. I just don't know many ways to meet women besides POF, Badoo and Tinder.

What the hell am I doing wrong? Am I just ugly?
>>
And it just really fucking bothers me when girls tell me something like "You know ___ we have a lot in common, a ton of the same interests, you seem like a really fit and put together guy, you're really sweet and everything but for some reason, I'm just not that interested in you. Sorry."

I've just heard it too many times. Shit is making me want plastic surgery or something, I don't even know if it will make me more attractive but maybe placebo will help me somehow.
>>
>>18256348
Have you tried cold approaching instead of apps?

I dunno, I'm 22, socially awkward, not a lot of friends, so I never really dated. Then a few months ago, I kind of started making an effort to start hitting on women and getting dates. Never used a dating app. I just approach women at uni.

The way I see it, with apps, you're just a face amongst thousands in a catalog. It already puts you at a disadvantage, because you're in direct competition with other dudes in an environment in which dudes outnumber women. I'd never want to use an app, because it would destroy my fragile self-esteem.

But when you approach somebody? Suddenly you're a real person, not just a carefully-angled photo with a blurb of text that you agonized over, trying to make yourself sound as cool as possible. You're already at an advantage, because most dudes don't tend to approach women in real life, and even the women who aren't interested or have boyfriends seem to be flattered and a little impressed by your guts, so even the rejection isn't that bad. Even after being rejected, I take it like a good sport and still feel good about myself, knowing I did something outside my comfort zone.

I think approaching people in real life will already set you apart from the pack of fuccbois these girls keep on meeting online.
>>
>>18256348
>I have many insecurities
>I don't know why people don't find me attractive

Because insecurity is unattractive as fuck.
>>
>>18256404
It's hard not to be insecure about something when it's basically proven from various surveys women consider Indian men less dateable. Even if I carry myself well and confidently the negative stereotypes reflect on me. On top of that it's pretty much proven women always dislike shorter men.

I try not to think about it but I know there are a ton of dudes out there the majority of women will always find more attractive than me for reasons I can't change. It feels very frustrating.

>>18256398
Honestly I think I'll try doing this in areas where I don't go often, just because when I hit on girls I might say something embarrassing in an attempt to make them laugh or compliment them. I guess finding a good place to do it is something I should learn, because the online dating thing is just kind of wearing thin. In real life girls seem to check me out and pay attention to my voice when I'm talking, plus people tell me I look like a tough guy fairly often. It might give me some positive reinforcement if I get some girl's numbers from something other than the Tinder/POF/Badoo swarm.
>>
>>18256348
I'm white, and you're height but I had no sexual experience in college

could be worse.
>>
>>18256437

It's easy to not be insecure when you don't pay attention to what "surveys" say things should do or how things should be, and having confidence in myself as a person and human being instead of worrying about what race I am.

It's also really easy to be insecure when you imagine things will go badly before they ever start.
>>
>>18256348

your post screams victimhood.

you've decided what the women you would be interested in are interested in themselves and it aint you.

There is literally nowhere to go from there. You've non-figuratively placed yourself in the victim box.

you are feeding your own insecurity in this way, and as you are right now probably should avoid relationships anyways.

hows the rest of your life? done with school? working?
>>
Do not use dating apps. It seems convenient but women who use them have a huge advantage because they get 100times more messages than men. Make a fake average looking women's profile then make a mens profile with a decent looking middle class guy and just look at the difference. Even female cows are treated like princesses because guys will fuck anything. You are much more likely to destroy your confidence and self respect than to actually meet someone worthwhile. It's like playing the lottery except the winner gets a sloppy whore and loses all self respect. Use real life. Meet people at the bar or work or through friends and aquantences or even church. Anywhere but dating apps. The problem with meeting on an app is the only real basis you have to spend time with someone is that you were desperate enough to use a dating app and she was less desperate because she has a hundred Dicks sending her messages everyday.
>>
>>18256457
Honestly this is good advice. Like I understand maybe some women will never be attracted to me and I can live with that, but it's no reason to stop trying.

>>18256457
Done college, started working, living on my own, buying a car real soon. I'm a pretty fit, happy guy besides the fact that I'm still developing my career and stuff.

>>18256489
Honestly I have had some success from these apps, but I get what you're getting at. There's so many dudes on these apps just looking for a quick piece of ass, girls can be choosy. Occasionally I still match up with a nice girl and have a good experience meeting her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.