[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend confessed to me that she developed a crush on another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1412695257979.jpg (109KB, 850x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1412695257979.jpg
109KB, 850x1209px
My girlfriend confessed to me that she developed a crush on another girl who she spent a good amount of time with recently. Because of this, she wants to experiment with her bisexuality and wants to do a threesome in the future. Has this happened to anyone else before? Would like to have some insight.
>>
File: Ck96j6YWUAExZo1.jpg orig.jpg (13KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Ck96j6YWUAExZo1.jpg orig.jpg
13KB, 384x384px
>>18255794

If the girl's a sloot, she gets the boot.
>>
I did 4 threesomes with my gf already. Currently we have something undefined ongoin with the last girl.

Ask away, I don't really feel like typing everything lol
>>
>>18255855
Rate sex 1on1 vs threesome

1-10
>>
>>18255865
Both are 10/10 if you're into whoever is involved

I'm 8 years in with my gf and still love sex with her. Can't complain. 10/10

The first threesome was fun, but kinda awkward, we didn't know the girl really well and obviously didn't know what we were doing. She wasn't anything special too. I'd rate it 8/10, more for the novelty. It was like losing the v-card again, for good and bad.

Second was awful. We made the stupid decision to go straight to the motel. When the lights turned on the girl was a landwhale. Dick died that day, I'd rather do my hand than go through it again.

3rd and 4th were with the same girl. We kinda fell for her and she fell back. Same league, same tastes in bed. We spent a weekend toghether and did it 5 times in 2 days. 11/10, now we kinda want a poly relationship with her
>>
>>18255855
>>18255882
Fuck man, this sounds like a fresh experience but I think I'm afraid of our relationship falling out in the future because of it. How did you find girls to do this with? I'm not super comfortable with going online and looking.
>>
>>18255794
only do if you can fuck the other girl, otherwise dump your gf
>>
>>18255970
You have to have a pristine perfect relationship before even thinking about going through with it. I mean, me and me gf fight like every other couple, but shit I love that girl and our sex lives are plentiful and fullfiling. It's something that should come to add, not replace.

You have to talk about your fear with her and understand each other. Me for instance, I didn't even for a second fear that my gf would turn lesbian, but some people worry about that. My biggest fear was that she became jealous as she had a few times. Ironically the first time we did I took my dick out of her mid orgasm and came in the other girl, and now he has it as a fetish lol. Rules go out of the window fast when everyone's horny.

The first was a friend of a friend, the other two on tinder. We did a couple profile with gender set as female, interest in women and our faces cropped out. No lewd pics because it's cringy as shit and I honestly doubt people succeed with it.
>>
>>18255794
Don't fall for it OP. Stop looking at it like "she has a crush on another girl" and look at it like "she has a crush on another human being". If she has a crush on this person, sleeping with them will probably intensify her feelings for them. Don't think that because it's another female she has a crush on that she wont leave you for her if those feelings get strong enough. You need to handle this as if she just told you she has a crush on another man.
>>
>>18256002
>Implying you can't love two persons simultaneously

Just stfu you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>18256002
Except she's not going to get pregnant from having sex with a woman, there's no chance of potentially raising another man's child. Which means that this is just your insecurity talking because you think you won't measure up and she'll leave you for the girl.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.