[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fell in love with a guy. It's long distance and he makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0174.jpg (106KB, 634x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0174.jpg
106KB, 634x810px
Fell in love with a guy. It's long distance and he makes me want to be a better person. He's really handsome and could do so much better than me.

Grew up all of my life in the south with a family who claimed the genetics meme instead of saying they were fat because of what they ate and I bought it until my body was too late to fix.

I'm working out and eating better and feeling better. But I'm so scared. I'm never going to be perfect for him. I'm ruined and he deserves better. I don't know how to say it to him. I'd get surgery to remove the loose skin, but then I'll just have Frankenstein skin.

Sometimes the easiest way it seems to get out of this body would just be to die. I'm not suicidal, I want to live but it hurts to look at myself and think of the future I'll have in this wretched body.

It makes me want to give up and just go and be a cat lady for the rest of my life. Do you guys have any advice? Any success stories that could help me Feel better?

I feel so selfish.
>>
Look into water fasting.
>>
>>18255475
I'm reading that it's very unhealthy unless it's used for medical purposes.
>>
>>18255490
This is a medical purpose, stop looking for excuses.
>>
>>18255470
> I wanna die
> im not suicidal
Yeah actually you are. Seek help from your friends or parents. Dont blame your parents for your body and be honest with yourself about how you got this way, and why you want to change it.

Also the long distance meme is really bad for you and will fuck up your perception of a real relationship further in life when it doesnt work out.
>>
would loose skin like that bounce back on its own in any amount of time, or is it fucked forever?
>>
Having some scars is better than being obese.
>>
>>18255506

Depends how bad it is and how young you are.
>>
>>18255506
It's fucked until about 2040 when restorative medicine should be able to clone and replace that shit in no time.

No, it's not going to "bounce back on its own" when it gets that bad.
>>
>>18255498
I'm not suicidal, I just noted it would be the easiest way to get out of my body that I hate. I'm quite happy with my life and the people around me and wouldn't want to hurt them with something as stupidly weak as suicide.

I don't blame my parents, they legitimately believed the genetics meme. I wasn't aware of proper health science until well beyond the reasonable time frame to fix myself. My ignorance is my responsibility.

>>18255506
Fucked forever unless you get surgery.

>>18255515
No shit. I want to be healthy and live an active and normal life, but that doesn't make the idea of having large portions of my skin sheered off either. It's like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place

>>maybe you should've thought about that before becoming a land whale

It's actually a pretty humorous image now that I think about it.
>>
>>18255470
a few surgical scars would be better than a bunch of loose skin. if youve got it like your op pic, i pity you
>>
>>18255526
Do some research before you start saying your stuck in a rock and a hard place.
>>18255496
>>
>>18255540
I don't think it'll be that bad, but it still won't be pretty.
>>
You could have platelet rich plasma squirted into the surgery scars while they're still fresh maybe. I hope you're rich.
>>
>>18255542
I'm not doing your dangerous water fasting crap. I know that being properly hydrated is great for the skin but I'm not going to starve my body with extremist methods. I'm quite happy eating a proper diet and excersicing thank you kindly.

When I said stuck between a rock and a hard place I was referencing loose skin and surgical scars, not weight loss.
>>
>>18255558
>dangerous fasting

I can now see how you got as fat as you did.
>>
>>18255558
You are not going to undo years of destroying your body without a bit of pain. But if you prefer scars then go for it.
>>
>>18255558
Fatty mentality here folks
>>
water fasting sounds dangerous. not only your skin, but all kinds of body parts would be put under tremendous stress. unless you have the direction of a physician, i would not try it. you can live without food, but living without water is deadly in a very short period.
>>
Would lifting weights help loose skin? I'm a male, if it matters?
>>
>>18255923
If it's moderate amounts of loose skin and you build tons of muscle, yeah it helps.
>>
i did water fasting once

you start having liquid burning diarrhea because your stomach just is just digesting it's own acids

it's fucking retarded as is anyone who tells you to do it to lose weight
>>
>>18255923
No, but you can fill out that skin with muscle, which is better.
>>
>>18255936
Well yeah, that's what I meant. Is there any way to not look disgusting after losing weight without having to resort to surgery? If lifting weights and filling the skin with muscle works, I'll gladly do it.
>>
>>18255944

http://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/ways-to-tighten-skin-after-weight-loss/
you've already proven everyone wrong by getting healthy weight and shape. mind over matter is real, but thinking so doesn't really matter. what matters is how you feel. put your intention (mind and emotion) into it and it will happen...You are a beautiful woman and sexy as you are. A guy that's worth your attention will love massaging you to tighten you up and enjoy himself doing it. You obviously are a strong determined person....you will have to be stubborn, but you can it!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.