[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, high school senior fag here. I'm a skinny and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey guys, high school senior fag here. I'm a skinny and weak guy (though I'm working out) and I'm a bit socially awkward. I need some help with this situation I'm in.

Now there's this "Chad"-like guy who's bigger and stronger than me and kind of fucks with me, but he isn't a bad guy, he always says sorry laughingly and switches the subject, I think he just like to power trip over me because he doesn't really like me and since he can. When I encounter him he acts like a bully (pushing me around a bit, joking insults, nothing vicious), but stops himself and goes friendly.

He probably doesn't like me because I was a social autist 3 years ago and accidentally offended him one day when I was upset and he thought that I was mad at him and on another occasion I implied that one of his ancestors was raped (I wasn't trying to offend him, I just didn't think). Also we have different political views, he's big into social justice and I told him that I'm not before.

I don't like this because it makes me feel weak and it doesn't feel good. Should I apologize for shit I said years ago, put up with this mild annoyance or something else?
>>
>>18255378

>He probably doesn't like me because I was a social autist 3 years ago and accidentally offended him one day when I was upset and he thought that I was mad at him and on another occasion I implied that one of his ancestors was raped

We'd need more details on that anon
>>
Why is this guy around if y ou re not friends? Why can't yiu tell him to fuck off when he is a jerk?
>>
You're taking life wayyyyy too seriously my young friend. Focus on your schoolwork or you'll be living life paycheck to paycheck scrounging up enough money to eat. The best advice, and honestly the most cliche, is to just do what comes naturally. Relationships either work out or they don't. If you're on social media a good thing to do would be to stay off of facebook and the like because it gives you an unrealistic and idealized expectation of what your life aught to be.

Sounds like the guy is cool with you. The best apology you can give him is to be a good friend to him if your relationship blossoms to that point. In the meantime do PT exercises. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that bulk=strong. I spend all day lifting heavy cases of product and moving around pallets with hand jacks and I'm not exactly buff, but I know that I'd beat the snot out of a guy that's "ripped" because I have actual strength. Endurance training and overall just using your muscles for laborious activity will make you stronger. Get a tractor tire and flip it around your yard or something like that. Get two long, heavy ropes and whip them like fighters do. Don't get "swole", get strong. Push-ups and multivitamins.
>>
Sounds like something that happened to me in hs except I was the Chad. Youre right he is power tripping and picking on you makes him feel real good inside, probably to compensate with his own feeling of weakness. Just be the bigger man and take it, use this experience to thicken your skin now for all the dickbags like me who are gonna smell your weakness and try to fuck with you for the rest of your working life once you grad.
>>
>>18255403
On that note, learn to ignore the shitty things people will say to you. They're either, as this guy said, trying to get a rise out of you because their lives are empty, or they're just mean people.
>>
All good advice. I guess I'll just deal with it and work on growing stronger. I can live with this guy and maybe if I respond naturally rather than not reacting I can get him to respect me more.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.