[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband does almost everything wrong. I don't know what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2197.jpg (91KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2197.jpg
91KB, 640x622px
My husband does almost everything wrong. I don't know what his issue is but it pisses me off so much.

Example:
Fails to study for an important certification. Fails certification. Decides to go to a class so when he takes the exam next year he will have a chance of passing (mind you he only failed by 2 points because he didn't study). Calls me and tells me he paid $100 and signed up for the EASIEST CLASS THEY OFFER that literally requires no training.

He thinks this is acceptable. Wtf is his damage? $100 is a lot of money on some complete shit class he didn't even pick something challenging. He picked the class that teaches you how to sign your name, basically.

I'm just beyond tired of this shit. Why can't he take any command of his life?????????
>>
>>18255222
im guessing he doesnt want to have kids or thinks you look hot when your pissed off
>>
>>18255232
We have kids that's what makes it worse. $100 is one thing when you have no kids it's different now.
Bad enough he failed his certification and has to wait a year for a promotion but then he pulls this shit.!

We both work it pisses me off he acts like an idiot and fucks up his salary like that
>>
Break up
>>
>>18255240

$100 doesn't seem very much to increase his chances at getting the certification.

He's lazy, but this sounds like it would make sense to increase his chances.
>>
>>18255222

*shrug*

I don't know, it's your husband's industry or field, maybe he just felt he was prepared. Who's to say that studying would have gotten him those extra points? And who are you to say that he needs to take a super-hard class to prepare for a test he failed by just two points? $100 isn't much at all.

I'm sure this is some kind of bait thread, but shouldn't you be supportive of his work, instead of badgering him like an angry mother?
>>
what else does he do wrong?
>>
i bet he orders the most expencive thing on the menu every time
>>
>>18255244
The problem is that he should've used those 100 dollars for the more difficult course. At least that's what I understood.
>>
>>18255273

So you're not even sure? What if the more difficult course is $500?

Besides, he only failed by 2 points. Seems like taking an easy course to get a little benefit would have a greater % chance that a more difficult course where he might understand 0.
>>
>>18255250
Not OP but, what type of exam for an easy class wouldn't increase your grade by 2 points with a little studying?
>>
>>18255273

You also don't know what's on the certification test. What if this intro-level course teaches exactly everything that's on the certification test, but the other test goes above and beyond with more complex ideas, but doesn't waste the time to teach the basics?

It's like being in college and taking a 400 level course before you've taken the 100 level. They're going to assume everyone already has the foundation for this, and skip any of the basics to jump right into advanced ideas, which would mean they never cover the topic material he needs to know for the test.

Plus, since he doesn't have the basics down, he'd be swimming and confused in deep material, struggling to learn instead of taking it step by step.
>>
>>18255304

Well, we don't know what kind of test it is. Like, my buddy is a landscape architect who had to take a certification exam where all of the questions were "select all that apply" answers. If you added one more that applied, or missed one that applied, you got no credit for the question. He studied his ass off the first time he took it, failed.

He didn't study for the second try three months later, and passed by 20 points.

Same sort of thing can happen with an essay test or some kind of math problem where you just pull a shitty topic you weren't prepared for, or slipped up on.
>>
>>18255273
Yes
All classes cost
The same amount
>>
>meet a man who "can't do anything right"
>decide it's a good idea to marry and have children with him
Takes one to know one, right?
>>
>>18255273
What course is this? stop being vague, nothing PISSES me off more than fucks who come to an advice board and can't properly detail their situation. No I wasn't born telepathic sorry.

Do you even know what the course is? What is his job? Then we can actually tell you whether he is a dumb fuck or a smart guy
>>
File: 1487175014203.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487175014203.gif
415KB, 480x238px
You sound like a bitch. I blow a hundo on weed and miscellaneous shit almost every week. And I got a wife and 2 kids. When I go for my next cert is on me, how I wanna do it. And if I fail it and waste the exam fee that's on me.
If my wife blew up like you I would say where she could shove it. I see all the neet posts on 4chan everyday. Shit could be worse bitch.
>>
>>18255222
I have no idea what it's like to fail a test or how to prepare to take it again, but I know a judgemental bitch when I see one. If you want him to succeed, support him however you can. If you want him to fuck off, nut up and tell him that. Sitting on the sidelines and talking shit about him to anybody that will listen isn't benefiting anyone.
>>
>>18255222
You sound like a cunt tobh. Your husband sounds like he's doing easier shit because you cunt out at him regardless of what he does. Do him a favor and fuck off.
>>
>>18255222

Then why did you marry him, if not to be a pair in a matched set?
>>
>>18255222
the only way to know for sure is to ask him.

Try telling him why you disagree with his decision and how it may not be the best thing for you and your kids too.

If he really cares he'll listen. If he doesn't maybe it's time to start seeing other people.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.