[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went out with a cute girl yesterday >I think likes me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1478802805438.jpg (44KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1478802805438.jpg
44KB, 500x380px
>went out with a cute girl yesterday
>I think likes me, touches her hair a lot and is really nice, subtly flirts a little (I think)
>we have a nice day but I just end up giving her a hug before saying bye and never kissed her
>she texts me the next day saying we should "hang out again"

Does she like me? Should I have tried to kiss her? Should I ask her out again?
>>
sounds like it

you ABSOLUTELY have to kiss her this second date, unless you want to be friendzoned
>>
>>18255180
>Should I ask her out again?
>again
Did you even ask her out the first time?
>>
>>18255180
What is wrong with this board.
>>
>>18255182
Well kinda, I invited her to a party and she couldn't come but she said we should "really hang out sometime" so then the next day she asked if she wanted to do something the next weekend, so I told her we should go the beach and then the date happened
>>
>>18255192
That could still be construed as two friends hanging out, not a date.
>>
>>18255181
How do I know when to kiss her tho
>>
>>18255197
Yeah except a day later she invited me to go to prom with her (we're hs seniors) and when I met her she was super flirty even though she had a bf
>>
>>18255203
Fuck her once it escalates to that point, and then dump her
>>
>>18255180
She seems like she is really into you especially if she asks you out to to fucking prom. Ask her out and kiss her she wants it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.