[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get my ex out of my head /adv/ what do i do ? heres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images-5.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
I can't get my ex out of my head /adv/ what do i do ? heres the story to bring you all to speed
>be me 17
>incredibly low self esteem
>meet girl who's younger
>she brings me back up and out of my shell
> 4 months pass and things are good her family and friends like me and she likes my friends and family
>one of the main problems begins to show itself
>her and my former best friend got very close like hanging out without close
>felt a little hurt but didn't act straight away
>eventually come to blows about it
>she wouldn't pick sides
>3 weeks later she ends it
>managed to convince her to keep us going
>take her virginity things seem to be going well
>it finally ends over Skype as well
>sink into depression
>2 months later i find she's dating my former friend
>get into fight with him
>haven't spoken with them since
but i still cry at the thought of her leaving and still want her back no matter what. its been 7months how do i move on ?
>>
>>18255000
7 months? Jesus op, out of sight out of mind. Just stopping thinking about it and finding something new you like doing.
>>
>>18255013
she's not out of sight though
>>
You need more time we all feel terrible when someone feels they need to move on

We feel the things we hate of ourselves are untrue we are are afraid we can't feel what we felt again or that we won't find someone again and in your case the best friend makes things worse

You need to find things that you enjoy doing to build your Confidence again,go and do new things paint ,or even driving lessons do anything new that will make you feel better and the best thing is to find someone new

She definitely has moved on she probably was discussing this with your friend when to break up and they are now enjoying their time together discovering each other for the next few months and so you have to accept there is no chance for you both and you have to give someone new a chance to be with you
>>
Are true*
>>
>>18255091
i honestly don't know how to even "put myself back out there" anymore girls seem to avoid me anyhow
>>
>be me 17
Really makes you think. No really, it does. You're fucking 17. GET OVER IT. You need to understand that the majority of relationships people get into between the ages of 15-20 do not last. Don't take it so hard because it's inevitable at your age and frankly it's for the best. You're in a very important stage in your life and you'll continue to change as a person over the next few years. Have fun, date other girls, get experience so when you're older you're not a autistic when it comes to women.

When you're in your 20's and you have a REAL relationship and it goes south then you can maybe be upset, but please don't get upset over a short relationship that goes belly up. Get upset over a relationship that you sunk years into.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.