[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with a lesbian. I know that we will never be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1466748579306.jpg (872KB, 2310x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1466748579306.jpg
872KB, 2310x1781px
I'm in love with a lesbian.
I know that we will never be together.
We are the best friends.
She knows about my feelings towards her.
She loves me too, but not romantically.
I was never connected to someone as much as to her.
We are bonded together, like as we were born for each other.
I know that she's gay but her cute fucking face and the hottest body fools me.
Shit's painful.
I wouldn't have anyone if I'd cut her off, and even if I had, she's way too special for me to let her go.

When will I stop loving her? It's been over a year and when I think it's finally fading away, it hits even harder. We've been separated for a few months last year, even that didn't help.
>>
you post this thread everyday
>>
All lesbians want the dick to some degree, you're not attractive enough, work on it.
>>
>>18254925
>I know that she's gay but her cute fucking face and the hottest body fools me.

Go jerk off or get laid. You'll find that shits diminished. Stop thinking with your dick.

>we are bonded together, like as we were born for each other

Bullshit. Even if she WASN'T gay, she'd still not want to be with you. You are using her going gay as a crutch to convince yourself that in some universe--were things different--it would work. It would not. It would be the same thing. She would just a straight girl who you pine after instead of a gay girl.

Don't use her being gay as a reality and face the facts, you are NOT meant to be.

I say this as a straight guy, who has a gay female best friend--who HAS been curious about trying for a relationship and has even had OTHER long term non-bi gay girls do the same.

If she was at all interested, she'd might be willing to entertain the idea for half a second. But she's not. So that's the end of story. (Even if she was, in my experience that shit comes from a place of deep inner conflict about their own identity rather than genuine interest).

Take away the crutch that you're leaning on. Face reality and move forward with you life
>>
>>18254925

There's no such thing as a lesbian.
>>
>>18255215
Yeah, you're probably right.
>>
>>18254945
>>18255230
How the fuck is this myth still alive. Would you say that a gay man lusts for pussy? He doesn't, he's solely attracted to dicks and balls. Same shit with lesbians, balls are no tits.

Sorry, OP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.