[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a date tonight with the girl who posted this on facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170424-144941.png (44KB, 1440x347px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-144941.png
44KB, 1440x347px
I have a date tonight with the girl who posted this on facebook (she doesn't know I voted for trump). Any tips?
>>
>>18254802
Don't talk about Trump.
>>
>>18254802

Do what all of us forced into silence by the far left did.

Kept politics in the voting booth and hid our power level.
Or just don't date her because you know damn well she's gonna be trying to force her beliefs onto you.
>>
>>18254802
stop basing a significant percentage of your personality on politics.
>identity politics
>>
>>18254830
Thats what i hope to do. I hate talking about politics even with people that agree with me.
>>
>>18254802
>politics
>relationship
Do you know what they have in common? It is always one party trying their best to fuck the other party.

If you dont want to outright lie, just claim politics are too difficult topic for you and that you didnt vote.

She will spend whole 1st day talking about politics after you tell het that. After that you will know how crazy she is.
>>
>>18254802
First of all politics shouldn't come up in your first conversations. Cause that shit always makes someone, or even both people, upset. Religion is another one of those topics. And it's not something that just recently happened because of the far left (Donald trump is a fucking retard imo but Hillary is fucking evil). People always get their parties in a bunch when talking about politics.
If she insists maybe you shouldn't be dating her. But first try to change the subject; i.e. "I don't like discussing politics because it usually doesn't end well and I want to focus on you and our date."
Keep in mind this may be a problem later on.
>>
>>18254802
Use the mystery method... Tell her nothing keep asking questions.

Have fun..
>>
>>18254843
This.

>>18254844
So just be honest about it, most people don't care too much about politics either way. If it comes up, say you voted for Trump but the "reasons are complicated and complex and you hate talking about politics." Either she will be okay with that or not, if she isn't, you wouldn't get along in the long way either way.

>>18254849
>just claim politics are too difficult topic for you and that you didnt vote.
Now that's suboptimal. It shows that he's a faggot who doesn't care about his future nor can't make a decision. I'd rather deal with some Trump cuck than an idiot who doesn't vote.
>>
>>18254802
Be hot.

My gf was mad that I voted for trump but I explained that I did it because it was funny and I don't believe in the two party system anyway.

She didn't give a shit after that.

Just be good looking.
>>
>>18254844
I just make fun of people who are into politics because they never know what they're talking about anyway.

Oh, are you an expert? Oh woooow, I feel so enlightened. Yeah man, hatespeech, that doesn't have a parallel to calling people heretics at all.

If you think you know what the answer is politically, you're a fucking idiot because there is no correct answer.
>>
If you still stand adamantly to your vote you deserve to be gassed lol.

Trump is a fuck up. You've fucked yourselves up hard. He's going to ride the presidential dick carousel until his term is up. That is unless you fuckers vote for him again lol

Look what he has done so far in his first year.
>>
>>18254802
Try to fuck her. Whether you do or don't, never go on another date with her.

There's zero point in entering into a relationship where your politics differ so much except for sex.
>hur dur but smart adults can look past it
Yeah, and when/if you have kids you can't look past it anymore. You have to raise your kids with some ideals and when they are so drastically different between the two of you it is bad for you, her, and the kids you now have to raise with her (or fuck up through divorcing her).
>>
>>18254994
Screencapped for future Trump discussions. Literally the majority of Trump voters were you
>>
>>18254994
OP's pic is pretty much the way I feel except replace "he's ugly" with that "oh no it's retarded" meme

The exception being if you voted for him ironically, like you did. Then I totally understand
>>
File: disdainforplebs.jpg (26KB, 393x462px) Image search: [Google]
disdainforplebs.jpg
26KB, 393x462px
>>18255027
Wrong. In all honesty the biggest reason why Trump won was the left and Hillary
>>
File: trumpshit!face.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
trumpshit!face.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>18255033
>the same action goes from retarded to okay because of "irony"
>>
>>18255040
hilary was by far the more retarded choice
>>
>>18255136
>corrupt clown with idiotic ideas is better than a corrupt professional with less idiotic ideas
But why? Trumpfags were babbling all about isolationism and how Hilary would start more wars, then cheetoman drops bombs in two different countries, drones people in the third and provokes a state with nukes.
>>
>>18255136
Agree with the other poster. As Trump has found out now, no politician can manage to have full transparancy and/or get his agenda realized all the time. You might as well opt for a "lying politician" who has an ounce of self control and actually has politically useful skills like strategic insight, experience and diplomacy.
>>
>>18254802
Say nothing
>>
>>18255164
nah, this way is more entertaining in every way. Best president since George W.

Obama was so fucking boring
>>
>>18255176
A president isn't supposed to be entertaining, he's supposed to lead the country in a sensible way. Realize that the US is seen as the #1 biggest threat for world peace by the rest of the world right now.
>>
>>18255151
If you think WW3 is actually about to start then you're retarded and not able to critically look at what actually happened beyond just the labels for the actions.
>>
>>18255178
Why?

>>18254802
This doesn't have to mean anything noteworthy. Did she campaign for another candidate? Is she a political theorist? She's most likely just regurgitating the ideas she was given. It can work, don't be needlessly combative.
>>
>>18255207
>If you think WW3 is actually about to start
The poster you quoted didn't say that, just that he is being fairly military provocative for someone who talked shit about Clinton for probably starting wars.

As for the threat, I'm >>18255178 and the issue isn't so much that Trump has done anything outrageous in the military realm so far. It's that he's so fucking volatile and seemingly clueless. He seems to have no vision at all on politics, if you follow the news on say his stance on climate change it's an endless string of how he concedes that whatever last expert he talks to last actually had more of a point than he'd have thought. He doesn't seem to have any stability in terms of what he would or would not be willing to do and just fare on what other people tell him.

This is assuming he's calm and not feeling butthurt. He seems to also have no self control (refusing to shake Merkel's hand for a picture? the single most important politician in all of Europe?) and offend anyone and everyone. He doesn't need to start shit himself to provoke another leader. Putin for example isn't exactly the type to stand much provocation because it would undermine his hard earned reputation among his fans. He's not alone in that.

It's basically a combination with him seeming completely unreliable in terms of political actions and a walking middle finger bound to piss off the wrong guy sooner or later.
>>
>>18255207
Where did I mention WW3?
>>
Rule of thumb : never talk about politics or religion on a date, ever.
There's very little chance you'll both totally agree on these subjects (unless you met in this context), and they're the kind of subjects that go easily into useless heated debate where you'll end up hating each other.

Plus that's really boring stuff to talk about on a date.
Honestly political and religious beliefs should be strictly personal. There's no point in debating it because you'll never convince the other person to change what they think, or the other way around

My girlfriend and I have slightly different political opinions (not that different, we're still both libtards) but we go into heated debates very quickly when talking about it. We still respect each other's opinions and we're not actually mad or something, but that's because we know each other really well and don't care a lot about not always agreeing. If you're discussing this with someone you only barely know, it could go wrong for no reason
>>
>>18254802
I would say that's a pretty red flag. Not relationship material.

Hide your power level, fuck and dump.
>>
>>18254802

>Any tips?

Yeah, you should go onto the /adv/ section of 4chan, make up a shitty story about Trump that never happened and bait a bunch of teenage pseudo-intellectuals into screaming at each other over the internet.

Oh, wait....
>>
>>18255221
See >>18255233 but in short it boils down to: yes it still matters who the biggest player is (biggest army or nuclear weapons, most other countries dependent on their resources, you name it) but the game is played much more subtly because no one ideally wants a hard confrontation. This is because nowadays so many countries either themselves or have allies who have plenty of opportunity to bomb an enemy to shit. It barely matters anymore who "wins" once you have multiple parties showering each other in bombs. So it's just about the threat of being able to do so, or being able to fuck over other countries in terms of trade etc, and the politics themselves are played very subtly and diplomatically.

Essentially Trump is a guy who has no political insight and is an old fashioned "balls out, we just scream louder than you guys do" type of man who is probably now more and more starting to understand how much the world has changed.
>>
>>18255261
DUDE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
FUCK DRUMPF
>>
>>18255027
See >>18255034

It's the reason someone from the far right almost won the Presidency in France just now too. People are fed up with the business as usual bullshit. Trump is an idiot but he's technically an establishment outsider. Hilary lost THE MOST winnable election in history. THE MOST HANDS DOWN.

But I shouldn't hold it against you for not knowing anything. Most kids these days are ignorant as fuck.
>>
>>18255278
>almost won
Actually it's just the first round and Macron got more votes. And this was out of four candidates, there's still a big chance in the next round people who did not vote le Pen/Macron will vote Macron now.
>>
>>18255285
>there's still a big chance in the next round people who did not vote le Pen/Macron will vote Macron now.
Not just a big chance but pretty much guaranteed. Last time a fascist was close after the first round in France, even most left-wingers voted for a right-winger to keep daddy Le Pen out. Macron who even won the first round, should have no issues to get fucktons of votes from all sides given how he's a centrist, while Le Pen only got her own hardcore fans from the first round.
>>
>>18255178
Nah dude, I want to see something entertaining. I am upper middle class and white, nothing he does really affects me.
>>
Update: She just sent me a snapchat of a presentation about Bernie Sanders' policies.
>>
File: 1492389926203.jpg (35KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1492389926203.jpg
35KB, 351x351px
>>18255419

>Nah dude, I want to see something entertaining. I am upper middle class and white, nothing he does really affects me.

What a surprisingly honest thing to say.
>>
>>18255419
Hope you don't plan to have kids or even grow too old then. Otherwise the entertainment stops once climate change is kicking in.
>>
>>18255963
>Muh climate change
Lmao. Remember when scientists said that climate change would melt the polar ice caps by 2000? Kill yourself.
>>
>>18255164
>actually has politically useful skills like strategic insight, experience and diplomacy.
With Hillary that's how you get the country destroyed and sold to the Jews.
>>
>>18254802

Why waste your time with a Bluepilled bitch like her?

I think Hillary Clinton is a pathetic bitch, but I wouldn't think a woman is immediately unattractive just because she voted for her. Her ACTIONS would determine that.
>>
>>18254802
if you live in a blue state then technically you didn't vote for Trump
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.