[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be immigrant >Essentially stuck here for 2 more years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1483301705739.gif (908KB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
1483301705739.gif
908KB, 250x204px
>Be immigrant
>Essentially stuck here for 2 more years due to education/ economic reasons
>So fucking lonely and depressed, thinking about suicide all the time.
>Call my parents back home and try to talk, their hearts are in the right place but they don't know how to help
>Back home there is free therapy and counselling for people with problems like mine, here the government is poor as fuck so the public healthcare is basic, and my insurance won't cover mental health issues

What can I do, /adv/?
>>
Immigrant where and from?
>>
From the UK, in Spain
>>
>Mfw the ad at the top is the /Diy/ noose gif
>>
>>18254662
What are you even depressed about? Are you homesick??
>>
>>18254683
Lonely, job is stressful, spend hours every day on 4chan because I have literally nothing else to do after work etc.
>>
>>18254691
Probably the most retarded reason to kill one self.
>>
>>18254691
What is your job about?

Looks to me like you just need some hobbies, and a little dose of man the fuck up
>>
>>18254711
English teacher

I already study languages in my spare time and read books, I can't really see any other potential hobbies around here, you can only visit museums so many times and sports clubs start training before I finish work. I often just go out for an aimless (albeit pleasant) walk in the evenings for about an hour and a half.
>>
Have you tried dating?
>>
>>18254758
Yeah, been on a few dates with 2 women in the last few months. Had fun but we weren't right for each other.

Meeting grills is kinda hard because I don't work with anyone close to my age and the tinder scene is 99% tourists looking for one-night stands.
>>
>>18254793
Sorry to hear that. Do you have any guy friends? Meeting girls through friends is effective as well. Just having friends should help.
>>
>>18254807
Yeah, I met one of those girls through a friend that went to school with her, and the other in a bar.

Thanks for talking btw, it's helped.
>>
>>18254870
Not a problem, I have free time at work. If you're still around, I'll be a here a few more hours. Just took off for lunch.
>>
>>18255018
Think I'm gonna head to bed, but thanks. It means a lot that you'd take the time to help a complete stranger like this :)
>>
>>18255162
Have a good rest. I don't mind helping out when I can. We're all human.
>>
>>18254662
Dude you live like 5 hours AT MOST from the UK
Take a weekend visit or something
>>
>>18254647
Fuck your students if your lonely kappa
>>
>>18255187
Finish at 7pm on Friday and start at 8am on Monday, I can only do this when I have time off in the week which is hardly ever.

>>18255193
My oldest students are 16 and I'm 24, even if I wasn't worried about losing my job I wouldn't want to be with a girl under 20/21.
>>
>>18254723
buy a used car, travel on free time, play online games, etc..
>>
>>18255257
Worried Chris is looking over your shoulder? When I was 16, chicks were hot af. Whats wrong with still thinking they are hot af when im in my 20s? Because schlomo said so?
>>
>>18255277
Because it's morally wrong to take advantage of someone for sex when you are in a position of authority/ trust.

Students have approached me in the past because of serious personal problems that they don't have anyone to talk to about, having adults you can trust and that aren't trying to fuck you is important for being a fucked up adult devoid of empathy.
>>
>>18255310
*important for not becoming
>>
>>18255277
>>>/pol/

You have to go back
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.