[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just be honest, does this stream of messages make me sound psycho?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: _20170424_145449.jpg (191KB, 1080x1540px) Image search: [Google]
_20170424_145449.jpg
191KB, 1080x1540px
Just be honest, does this stream of messages make me sound psycho?

I don't usually get into the long messages with girls but this girl is just very attractive to me for some reason and started messaging me back, when she lost interest I started freaking out sending her dumb shit.

I'm not a psycho right? I already know I struck out. Icy girls like this fuck me up.
>>
that last message was ok but the soup thing was weird
>>
>>18254634
you don't even know what type of soup she likes, why are you being this autistic?

There's a simple proven science to this that I can't believe you guys haven't picked up on it yet

>You send a message
>She responds to the message

And that's it. If she doesn't respond, she's not interested. There's no follow up, there's no "oh I guess you're not interested then?" there's nothing.

It's a fucking internet dating website with a bunch of desperate strangers trying to have sex with eachother. She shouldn't have to tell off every single guy that messages her for them to get the hint.
>>
The soup thing was ok, a little weird, but ok.
The other message was creepy af.
Which is obvious that she thought to.
>>
>>18254653
i honestly believe it got her attention in a positive way which is why she responded so calmly
it was kinda creepy but brutally honest too
>>
>>18254634
ye it was retarded from you
She is literally telling to kill yourself.
>>
>>18254653
To explain the soup thing, her profile said she really, really.enjoys soup.
>>
"lol sorry my autistic cousin got on my phone r u dtf this weekend?? ;)"
>>
>>18254644
This desu. This isnt like the 90s where you call and if no one picks up they missed your call. She gets a little red dot on her phone for a missed text, shell read it and see who its from ans when it was sent. No reponse, not interrsted. Believ me, i was in your position as a teen, the "oh maybe shes busy, maybe she forgot to reply". Nope, not intereted. Sorry OP
>>
>>18254657
>got her attention in a positive way
...no.
No, that was not a positive response. I think it's quite clear she doesn't want you to contact her anymore.
Also, it's common fucking courtesy to crop out people's faces when posting images on this site.
>>
>>18254666
i'm not OP
if she truly didn't want OP to contact she would've simply not replies instead of giving such a cool answer
stop projecting
>>
>>18254669
>she would've simply not replies
not replied**

>>18254644
>>18254664
she replied now tho
>>
>>18254634
>Just be honest, does this stream of messages make me sound psycho?
yes
if she didn't answer it's because she wants to drop the issue
complimenting her sexually out of the blue (with a backhanded compliment on top of that) after being ignored seems pretty desperate and creepy to me
>>
>>18254671
OP here, idk why you're pretending to be me. Yes I fucked up with this girl.
>>
>>18254678
wtf i'm not pretending to be you??
i just genuinely believe you got her interested
>>
>>18254669
>if she truly didn't want OP to contact
Jesus fucking christ
Yes, let's ignore what she actually said and give some bullshit justification about why you think she's secretly wet for this asshole while she's literally telling him to commit suicide
>>
>>18254688
>let's ignore what she actually said
nothing about what she said sounds like rejection to me
>>
>>18254657
>>18254657
She did not respond with a thanks or anything, she did not appreciate it. You kept writing her when she obviously didn't want to respond so after THREE messages she responded by telling you to calm down (I quote "I've only said two things to you, man") because she felt creeped out and/or annoyed.

That she answered calm and nicely is because she is a nice person. Not because she is interested.
>>
>>18254688
>she's literally telling him to commit suicide
She isn't though?
>>
>>18254700
i'm not why do people think i'm OP
she responded because she's interested
no one responds to a crazy message out of "niceness"
>>
>>18254687
Honestly man, she's one of those super cute nerdy chicks who only guns for top shelf guys. Obv she don't see me on the menu. I already fucked up. Believe it or not I sent her another retarded message an hour ago, no I won't show it cause I'm too embarassed. But yeah, I fucked up.
>>
>>18254710
you probably should've asked her if she was interested in meeting you
you fucked up because of the last message you refuse to show, not because of anything else
>>
>>18254715
Yeah dude, I basically did ask her that. Also no dude, she's not really interested, she probably has dudebros galore hitting her up and she's just being choosy. I'm just Hailing Mary now by asking her out.

The chick thinks I'm fucking nuts.
>>
>>18254707
A lot of girls do actually.
Especially if the person won't stop writing.
She is trying to tell him in a nice way to calm down, realize how creepy he is being and leave her alone. Because he did not get the hint when she just didn't reply.
>>
File: Tryin real hard not to laugh.jpg (34KB, 617x581px) Image search: [Google]
Tryin real hard not to laugh.jpg
34KB, 617x581px
>>18254634
>going turbo autismo for that
>>
>>18254722
if she truly wanted that she could've just said 'dude wtf you need to leave me alone'
she could've been way more direct than what she was
she just made a somewhat funny remark on the fact that OP is crazy and implied he must find something interesting about her that that she liked
>>
>>18254721
probably because you asked her out awkwardly so i guess its your own damn fault
>>
>>18254734
Why should she be rude?
It won't make her feel good and she will probably be called a bitch and shit like that.

No, she did not.
You guys really need to learn when you are getting rejected. Stop twisting everything in a way that always come down girls being interested in you.
>>
File: 1491937805913.jpg (7KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1491937805913.jpg
7KB, 248x203px
>>18254725
the tiny bespectacled latinas do it for me. on top of that she said she was big into gaming, same bands i like, said she likes cooking...

it just really fucks me up when a girl who attracts me in so many different ways blows me off like this. i realize i sound retarded from the messages but if I met this girl irl I'd probably start hitting on her so hard police might drag me away.

and you know i'm a fucking retard cause i have like 4-5 other girls from these dating apps who were actually reacting positive and seemed to want to meet up who I haven't even bothered replying too cause i'm so hung up over this girl

brb getting the whisky and the bong

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZDinQ92OZQ
>>
>>18254734
>Her rejection message didn't exactly match my expectations, so I'm gonna keep at it!
Brilliant.
>>
>>18254734
Very few women are direct in those situations. I've responded to guys in a similar manner, back when I was still nice and somewhat shy. There's a feeling of guilt over not liking someone back when they confess. There's also a sense of disgust over the inexperience and/or manipulation occurring because they don't know you. So I've attempted to talk some sense into these people so that it doesn't happen to them again. Sometimes it worked and then I felt better. When it didn't, the person became a raging lolcow and I milked them for laughs.
>>
File: Better red than dead.jpg (125KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Better red than dead.jpg
125KB, 750x750px
>>18254755
Hahahaha latinas a shit white women are where it's at, blondes especially. You gotta keep the bratty princess in check while giving her the gift of yourself. It's fun. Also latinas suck at vidya compared to whites and asians. Before anyone blasts I'm 100% spic so I know my shit.
Also she's laughing woth her cousins about your texts.
>>
>>18254768
who cares about this pol shit? I just like darker haired, darker skinned and smaller women. White girls are rarely ever what I chase, even when they're interested in me.
>>
>>18254756
there was no clear rejection, i don't have any expectations

>>18254748
>be rude
it's called being honest and direct
quite simple really

>>18254764
that's immature
>>
>>18254748
idk why but it's just so much easier when the girl blocks you after 1 message.

like seriously just save everybody time and block me.

no heartbreak, no hopeful "will she ever fucking reply", no sitting down writing retarded shit she'll probably laugh at just

"Hey you seem like a cool interesting person, and you're pretty cute to boot. I'm ___, your name?" *Blocked*

it either leads to a number exchange, or the girl ignoring you or best case scenario, she blocks you. WORST case scenario is she's not interested and keeps humoring you with replies. It's like waving the bone in front of a dog and not throwing it. Why not just block?

isn't that so much easier? instead of just dragging shit out on and on and making dudes go crazy?

it has to be a game of amusement to fuck with people like this for some women.
>>
>>18254817
i don't think it's just women, people in general are immature and mean but pretend it's all "natural" and being straight forward on the other hand is seen as "rude" because it hurts feelings
>>
>>18254778
>mexicans dating white women is /pol/ now
Man I haven't been there in a while but I guess a lot has changed. I can tell by your demeanor tons of a white women throw themselves at you. Anyways, look you sperged out and she blew that off. You should be grateful she didn't post it on her fb or something and just laugh at you. I'm not exaggerating when I say she's laughing with her cousins about this.
>>
>>18254702
She is saying that if you kill yourself she won't feel bad unless you blame it on her.
That's about as direct as it can get from a woman
>>
>>18254707
I'm a girl- I respond to messages that interest me

However, you very clearly interested her in a BAD way with that message.
Like she literally cringed and responded with a negative.

Girls respond to things that are exceptionally good or exceptionally bad.
>>
>>18254829
she didn't say she won't feel bad, she said it's fine if he's crazy as long as he doesn't blame her if he ever seppukkus himself
it's more like a joke like a "lol ur so crazy anon :p" than a "dude wtf"
>>
>>18254841
i'm not fucking OP dear god stop thinking i'm OP
i just find this thread interesting
i do agree with you tho and i also think she's exceptionally good
>>
>some retarded drumpf supporting, video game playing spic is shit with women and obsessed with the easiest lays around
lmao, also she's not even hot you desperate virgin
>>
>>18254842
lmao
>>
>>18254856
I might feel bad about this post if I was mexican or a virgin. I just like our incumbent President and playing video games. No matter how many women reject me, those two things will probably not change.

This chick guaranteed had hella dudes hitting her up, she was literally complaining to me about getting too many messages.
>>
>>18254659

What are the odds 200 other guys have asked the EXACT same question?

And even if no other guy has asked her:

What are the odds she remembers she wrote that she likes soup? Because if she wrote that profile like a year ago, or even a few months ago, she probably forgot, and it just sounds like you asked a dumb question(like it reads to us).

Ask more interesting questions. Questions that take more than one word to answer. That is a basic conversational skill.
>>
>>18254869
she literally made her profile the day i messaged her and got a reply the first time. she was in "new profiles". this is not the first time i've dated girls on apps, just the first time i caught myself sending someone something this retarded.

but yeah ignoring all the conversational shit the honest truth is the girl just isn't that attracted to me and like most "nice girls" she just doesn't have the guts to block me or whatever.

if a girl likes you, she'll give you the number. happens every time.
>>
>>18254879
Just have to let it go dude.
>>
>>18254879
if you're this fucked up about a match,i can't wait until you have a real relationship and get your heart broken.
>>
>>18254864
>I'm 100% spic
Are you retarded?
Unless you're one those delusional cuban scum who think they're white
inb4 it's not me.ee
>>
>She didn't block me
>"nice girls"
>Trying to make it as this is somehow also her fault.
She was nicer than 90% of people would have been in that situation. It wasn't even the condescending type of nice she just told you truth. And she is right, when i read the message I thought this was a girl you knew for a long while. Who says shit like this to a stranger? She doesn't drive you crazy. You don't know this girl. You are just desperate.
>>
>>18254634
youre weird
>>
File: tree dick.jpg (47KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
tree dick.jpg
47KB, 600x420px
>>18254922
the nicest thing she could do is just block.

i've gotten laid saying shit similar to that to women before. usually in a much better, more mutual, less desperate context than this. it's like i said she's just not interested and i acted retarded.

when i say this girl drives me crazy, what i really mean is she drives me crazy horny. i'm not gonna lie i pull my dick out sometimes when i'm messaging back and forth with some of these girls i've eventually met through these apps. i can't really even look at this girl's face without feeling turned on.

>>18254892
>>18254900
yeah casual dating and short term relationships are pretty much all i'm cut out for right now. i honestly don't think i'm emotionally ready for a long term girlfriend or a wife or some shit.
>>
You're crazy as shit.
>>
>>18254962
You're creepy
>>
>>18254962

I feel you may be trolling at this point.
>>
File: 2010-11-07-02Bouts3.jpg (501KB, 544x550px) Image search: [Google]
2010-11-07-02Bouts3.jpg
501KB, 544x550px
>>18254634
>what's your favorite soup?
holy shit anon lmao
>>
>>18255009
>>18254996
Honestly I'm sure I'm not the only guy who pulls his dick out and jerks it a bit while sending flirty/dirty texts to people.
>>
>>18255038
To strangers you have never met before?
>>
>>18255082
With strangers I'm trying to fuck and gotten flirty with?

Yes I have. How is this even weird?
>>
just be glad she didn't call the cops
>>
Just quit, OP.
>>
>soup
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.