[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking help me. Please. So a bit of context: Current relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1492561139264.jpg (129KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492561139264.jpg
129KB, 704x960px
Fucking help me. Please.

So a bit of context:

Current relationship I'm in with gf has made my world and shit and God I love her. Recently, she's been talking about how she can't wait to have sex with me. I'm a virgin and she isn't, she's only been with a few guys in her life. She's really enthusiastic about wanting to fuck me and I don't know how to feel about this. I never much cared for sex as edgy as it sounds but now I feel a bit intimidated and well, I just don't know how to feel about this.

Wot do.

If you have a question, just ask.
>>
>>18254430
Have sex
>>
>>18254430
Have sex with her.
>>
>>18254430
Have sex with her vagina.
>>
Get a bit dunk and have sex with her
>>
>>18254430
Don't over think it. Sex is not that big of a deal, my dog figured it out and he eats cat poo. Do what feels good. If you want to be a stellar lover ask her if something feels good when you do it. Just asking goes a long way. If you blow quickly don't be ashamed own it tell her she had you so excited you coudnt help it, but be ready to go again to make up for it.
>>
>>18254448
Thanks for actually being someone with advice.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (86KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
86KB, 581x443px
>>18254448
Yeah, and "people kiss how they want to be kissed" Anon. Let her take the lead, and for the love of got, don't be afraid to say, "okay, tell me what to do" because if she's experienced and you're a virgin, she will absolutely take you on a trip around the world around the world. Around the world around the world. Around the world around the world. Around the world around the world.
>>
>>18254451
Oh yeah and you're going to look and feel like a total dick. Taking your clothes off in front of a girl for the first time is an experience that you can't compare to anything else.
>>
>>18254430
Remember that sex is a skill, just like any other. The first time you try it, you're going to be shit at it. There's a 99% chance you aren't going to be able to make her come. That's okay, because you're just starting out and you're going to get better with practice.

Also, not everyone likes to have sex the same way. What works for some women won't work for all of them. That's ok too. Just learn.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.