[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just can't stand my gf getting late from work, telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I just can't stand my gf getting late from work, telling me she was speaking with her boss, speaking with her boss by the phone for fucking 40 min each day fater she comes home. It just seems plain off to me, each time she calls me she tells me she's about to pick up the train to go home, and when i tell her she's one hour late she freaks out, insults me and hang up the phone. Should i tell her to fuck off once and for all?.

I seriously can stand it any longer if she cannot get her boss out of the picture i think i should break with her. It's like she thinks i'm a fucking idiot, who the fuck stays at work for 2 hours after finishing your shift just to speak with its boss, and who the fuck is on the phone with its boss for 40 fucking minutes. Shit, she spends like maximum 10 minutes speaking with me each day.
What do you think adv?, should i tell her to fuck off?, or is it ok what she's doing?
>>
>>18254338
two different ex's fucked their boss and the same shit you describe was going on. Same happened with another ex but it was a coworker. Bail and don't be a fool. A boss or coworker most girls cannot resist the opportunity provided.
>>
>>18254338
>speaking with her boss by the phone for fucking 40 min each day fater she comes home

So she's near you when she's having these conversations?
Is she talking about work?
>>
Dump the stupid bitch immediately, find a replacement bitch asap
>>
Dumposaurus rex
>>
File: 5dc.png (138KB, 991x462px) Image search: [Google]
5dc.png
138KB, 991x462px
I'd try to fuck with her mind to get her trip up with her lies and back her into a corner.

"GF, we need to talk about you leaving work two hours late because you're speaking to your boss... he's taking advantage of you by taking up your time off the clock. That's poor labour practice. I'll go to work with you earlier tomorrow morning so that we can file an HR complaint."

She's not going to want to confront her boss if she's actually having an affair, but she can't turn this into an issue of you not "trusting her," because you never claimed to suspect anything of her, you're on her side and trying to help her stand up to her mean old boss.

She'll have a dilemma on her hands and won't know what to do, and then you've won.
>>
>>18254338
theres no way anyone is this naive, this is b8
>>
>should i tell her to fuck off once and for all

absolutely.
>>
>>18255436

indeed. Maybe if there was some job-type context to give a clue, or an indication of age, it might not seem as b8y
>>
>>18254338
If you guys only speak like 10 mins every day you should part for that reason alone. As for the boss, she probably fucks him already and the 40 min phone calls are the post coital cuddling
>>
>>18254338
Either have a serious contstructive and calm convo with her about the topic or dump her. This is either bs and she is cheating or there is something going on.
>>
2/10

Spend your time shitposting in another thread
>>
>>18254338
Look, you've got two choices - either you trust her or you don't. It really is that simple.
>>
>>18255415
Savage
>>
She's cheating on you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.