[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever screwed up terribly with a girl and fixed it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Have you ever screwed up terribly with a girl and fixed it?

Pt 1

I'm in a bad place right now. Just last week i was happily dating this girl, and things were going well. Then thursday happened. It started off a wonderful day. Went over to her place, went with her for a few errands she had to do like applying for a job (which she got hired for on the spot). Then we took a walk in the woods holding hands and went out for dinner afterward. It was all great until we went back to her house again. Her roommate had some weed, and i didn't really want to smoke because of how weird i get around people when i'm high. But i said fuck it, i like her, she'll make me feel comfortable being around her... Well not so much. I started acting awkward again. I drank a bunch of liquor trying to calm down but i only got worse. The initial plan was for me and her to go in the other room and watch a movie together after hanging with he friend for a bit, and that's what i wanted to do, but i wasn't having it anymore at the time. I was acting all weird, wanting to go outside and walk it off, just weirding her out.
>>
>>18254324

Pt 2

then to top it all off, i got arrested with a dui on the way home, after she told me i should stay because i was fucked up. So i feel incredibly awful for that, and now i have a huge hole to dig myself out of over the remainder of the year.

I don't understand what was going on with me, i'm not a reckless person, i just made a huge mistake that night and i can't take it back. She said her interest in me being more than friends is pretty much gone now, but she'd give me a chance to explain myself in person and maybe one more date to see if i can be cool again, once she gets back from her trip this week. It's killing me waiting to get everything off my chest right now.

tl;dr

>had a good thing going with girl
>got all fucked up around her, went to jail and screwed up everything including my life
>tarnished my good impression for her
>maybe getting a chance to redeem myself, but it doesn't look good
>>
Well, you fucked up big time by leaving, but you already knew that. Consider yourself the luckiest guy on earth that she's willing to give you another chance. What you should do with that chance should be obvious: there's something(s) about you that she was in to before, so if you know what those things are, just make sure to show them off perfectly when you get your date with her. Hopefully she'll come to realize that one mistake doesn't define a person, and things will go back to normal.
Best wishes, bud.
>>
>>18254606

Thanks anon. I hope things go back to normal. Just a few days ago she was texting me good morning with hearts and kissy faces, making my day by saying how much she enjoys spending time with me. Now she's being incredibly short with me. Granted, she's busy packing and shit for her trip, but i just hope she meant it when she said she'd give it another date.. That's all i need, even if it doesn't change her mind. I can't have the last time i saw her be it.
>>
I took four months to make a move on a girl I was in love with from the start that, by all counts, should have friendzoned me. Not sure how I managed this, but she's my girlfriend now.
>>
>>18255454

Happy for you, but that isn't a fuck up. You didn't do something like not listen to her and go to jail for it..
>>
I mean the DUI is a big deal but I don't see how "acting weird" after smoking weed is. That happens to tons of people. Me included. You shouldn't have smoked it, but you already know that. Either way, I don't see why that matters so much.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.