[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to ask for condoms without the seller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: keep-calm-and-buy-condoms-3.png (28KB, 414x483px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-buy-condoms-3.png
28KB, 414x483px
What's the best way to ask for condoms without the seller awkwardly asking you again and again?.

Today was like
>i want 2 of the blue ones *pointing at condoms*
>*seller confused*
>"the durex ones, the blue ones, two"
>this one?, two?

seriously what the fuck, can't you just give me the fucking condoms...
>>
Don't mumble. Tell them exactly what you want. The cashier is most likely high and doesn't care what you're buying. They just want to get you out of the store asap.
>>
>>18254296
he wasn't high, and seem a little bit nervous to be honest
>>
no one cares if you're buying condoms, just be clear and don't act like it's a big deal.

"2 packs of durex condoms please"

like that's all you gotta say
>>
>>18254293
He will literally forget about this interaction in 2 minutes.

The person behind the counter is worried about getting the fuck out of there. Not some fag buying condoms for his bf's shithole.

Or just order them online. The future is here.
>>
>>18254293
ind a store - just about any large drugstore will do - that has them hanging openly on a rack and not behind the counter, and pick your own.
>>
>>18254293
Are you seriously embarrassed about buying condoms?
It's one of the best things you can buy. It means you're having sex, and it means you're responsible and take care of yourself & the people in your life. Buy condoms proudly anon.
>>
>>18254483
I'm not, people who sell them are. They have to be available like candies, and yet they're always behind the counter or inside some shitty security box that demands you to ask some fella to open it for you. They're never available to pick and buy like any other normal thing.
>>
>>18254663
Then use the word "condom" when you're saying what you want. Don't say, "The blue ones" with a gesture. Use the word that represents the thing you want to have.
>>
>Amerifats are so anti-sex that their condoms are behind the counter

It's like every time I learn something about America it gets more retarded.

In Australia they're next to the toothpaste.
>>
You should say, "MY GOOD SIR, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AN ENTIRE BOX OF CONDOMS, DUREX BRAND, THE BLUE PACKAGE, TO PLACE OVER MY PENIS WHILST I ENGAGE IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH ANOTHER PERSON, TO PREVENT UNWANTED PREGNANCIES AND THE SPREAD OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS."

They'll get it.
>>
>>18254739
I'm from UK actually
>>
>>18254739
They aren't behind the counter in America, or at least not in Texas. I can head to the story, buy a Remington model 870 and pick up a pack on condoms on the way out.
>>
>>18254293
>Can have a box of brand condoms?
>alright that'll be $money
Seriously gtfo underage
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.