[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I drank a lot this weekend. I am worried I'll have seizures.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: alcoholic-FI.jpg (228KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic-FI.jpg
228KB, 800x419px
I drank a lot this weekend. I am worried I'll have seizures. I got drunk friday night on beer, then saturday in the afternoon I drank a lot of beer and got drunk again. ate almost nothing all day.

sunday I drank literally all day. I'm worried I'm going to have seizures. am I over reacting and going to be ok?
>>
You won't get DT's unless you are a serious alcoholic. I drank daily for 5 years and only got them during that time frame. When i cut back to binge drinking on the weekends i never got more than a few shakes. You'll be good.
>>
>>18253621
I used to get DT's a long time ago. I haven't in a while, just worried this might cause it to happen.
>>
like i said, worst thing you'll probably get is a little shakey when you wakey. if you're super worried pour yourself a SMALL drink for the morning. if you've dt'd then you know it doesn't take a lot to take the shakes away. stay hydrated and safe, bud.
>>
>>18253628
I think I'm starting to hallucinate. Everytime I close my eyes I get very clear random images. ugh. I'm really worried.
>>
File: latest.png (19KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
19KB, 380x380px
>>18253619
Will it help you if i tell you that you are going to be an alcoholic? I dont know what are you trying to solve / hide in your life by drinking, but it will only gets worse with time.

Go eat some food, drink 1 liter of water and try go sleep or something. And maybe after you wake up, ask yourself what is wrong with your life and solve it.

Pic related.
>>
File: 1449008000475.jpg (78KB, 499x460px) Image search: [Google]
1449008000475.jpg
78KB, 499x460px
Set yourself up like the other guy said, drink a strong beer and a litre of water and a vitamin with B complex. And if you're going g on a bender, take fucking vitamins and drink a pint of water for every pint of beer or mixed drink (not including the ice, a full pint of water) and an 8oz glass of quality juice every hour. Pass out on the toilet with your dick hanging down so you can just piss when you come to. Don't do this at a party. Pic related, put one in your car when you're going to the house party and you can just bring two or three when you go out to smoke pot.
>>
You're worried about if you'll be ok while suggesting you'll keep drinking that was as long as you'll be ok

You have a drinking problem and it will literally ruin your entire life if you let it continue like this. You need urgent help for this. Long before it's ruined your life it will still make it significantly harder for you to be successful at anything else while you're dealing with this.

You want a girlfriend? Fuck that. You have a drinking problem. That's a red flag. Girls are gonna stay away from that.

Want a job? Well your drinking problem is going to make it hard as fuck to stay consistent with it and you'll get fired.

Want to have fun in general? Can't do that when your life is so fucked up that you need those drinks to feel better at all.

You're in a low spot and the drinking will take you lower. You want to go up. You want to destroy whatever it is in your life that is fucking you over. Bring up your life issues here and we'll see if we can help you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.