[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hookup with some slut in 2015 >she gets pregnant >doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1488151421688.jpg (41KB, 420x401px) Image search: [Google]
1488151421688.jpg
41KB, 420x401px
>hookup with some slut in 2015
>she gets pregnant
>doesn't know who the father is
>Tells me this one year later (early 2016)
>Wants me to do a dna test, but I'm on the other side of the country.
>Say I'll agree to it when I'm down over the summer to visit my folks
>When I'm down she doesn't want to do it anoymore because her boyfriend's playing the dad role.
>okay
>tell her she shouldn't have told me, fucks with me a fuck a bit, but whatever, I'll move on and she'll be fine
>they split up february
>I'm now in a stable relationship with a qt3.14
>today
>Her: "Hey"

What should I do /adv/? I want to duck it and just ignore her. Or perhaps I should just tell her what's going on in my life and that I'm not interested...tell her to ask those other dudes she's fucked to get the test. Because she knows my conscious tells me to the right the thing I feel like I'm beeing exploited a little bit.
>>
She could end up getting a court-ordered paternity test. Do you really want it to go that far though?
>>
>>18253440
pretend you didn't see the message.
>>
if it is your kid, would you want to know? if yes, go do the dna test. If no, duck the call, change your name if you must. You say you have a conscious, but do you actually want to let some little mistake child ruin your life?
>>
Ghost her. Never reply to anything she messages to you.
>>
>>18253445

Not OP but absolutely. Forcing people to go that far is exactly how you dodge 99% of them, because there's only a small chance anyone is crazy enough to go through with it

She probably messaged like 10 guys like OP and will latch on to any of the ones that respond
>>
>>18253458
If you know who the father is, you can get more money from welfare and/or child support. From her perspective, it's in her best interest to get it sorted out who the father is for sure. It's not really a matter of latching on to whoever, because a court will want an actual paternity test. She's probably also likely to qualify for legal aid so it won't cost her much to go through the courts either.

I don't know her so I don't know how far she'll take this, but if there's any chance that she'll go after him at any cost, then it's in his best interest to get it sorted out now. Evasion of this sort of thing is just going to make him look worse.
>>
>>18253464

But consider the situation realistically. If she was promiscuous to the point of not knowing who the father is, she probably has a laundry list of people to get tested. She'll probably have to go through them one at a time, and that'll take a sizeable amount of time. There's a chance she'll give up midway through or find the father without OP ever having to do a thing.

And consider the worst case scenario, consider that OP is the father. The paternity test will reveal that immediately and he'll be fucked with literally no recourse. In the case where he's the father, dodging her untill she hopefully gives up is his only chance in that situation. If he isn't, it won't make his situation any worse even if he ends up having to take the test anyway.

Objectively speaking, answering and taking the test is the riskiest possibility.
>>
>>18253451
I did want to know, however when she told me her boyfriend was playing Dad I forced myself to not give a fuck anymore, which worked.
>>
>>18253473
>If she was promiscuous to the point of not knowing who the father is, she probably has a laundry list of people to get tested
Well that's an assumption. There could be 2 guys, or there could be 20. That's not something OP has told us, and that might not even be something he knows.

Plus, if she's getting back to him about this after all this time, then she's either already gone through the other guys or likely to be persistent.

>Objectively speaking, answering and taking the test is the riskiest possibility.
Maybe, we just don't have enough details to tell.
>>
File: 0006.gif (761KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
0006.gif
761KB, 235x235px
>>18253473
Shit, that's actually sound advice. Brilliant, Anon.
>>
>>18253440
Wait for the court, later there are 5 different guys paying for a child that´s not even theirs
>>
>>18253486
She was definitely promiscuous, I believe there's four other guys in this mess.

Anon busted the odds and chances of this situation blowing up in my stupid face, which is helpful.
>>
>>18253440
OP if the baby is truly your seed, you must find out. Whether she is trying to leech off you or not is inconsequenial.
Dont live the next 18 years in regret, when your adult son knocks on your door and asks "why didnt you love me?"
Dont be that father OP. Do whats right in your heart, do it for your child.
>>
>>18253542
If he doesn't know the kid and the kid doesn't know him there's no reason to be sentimental.

It'd be the mom's fault anyway.
>>
>>18253558

That's overly irresponsible, if it is his son he has a responsability towards him, can't just dodge it with "welp your mother was a bitch so I thought I'd live you alone with her your whole life lol"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.