[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright. I need some solid advice. I’ve been with my gf for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: you_gotta____by_lsianl-d38gdkz.jpg (116KB, 864x924px) Image search: [Google]
you_gotta____by_lsianl-d38gdkz.jpg
116KB, 864x924px
Alright.
I need some solid advice.
I’ve been with my gf for 8 years. Things have been pretty fucking rocky over the last six months. I don’t feel anything for her anymore.
Shit got messed up, I don’t trust her and I don’t feel like I can be myself around her anymore. I want to break up.

She doesn’t really deserve it though. She’s been trying really hard to put the pieces back together for the fourth time and she is doing everything right but I just don’t feel the way about her that I did. I think, for me, she broke my trust too many times.

I really want to start sleeping with new girls, i'm flirting with other women and obligation is the only thing holding me back from making a move. I want freedom. I can’t get girls out of my head.

But I’ve been keeping my head down and waiting for the feelings to come back. Now I feel more lonely than ever.

We have long term plans and I was planning on proposing to this girl when we visit Europe at the end of this year (something we have been working on for a long time).

Advice?
>>
Get Redpilled and move on to new snatches
>>
Holy shit are you me?
>>
>>18253192
Hope not. Shit sucks man and i'm clueless as to what to do. What's your situation?
>>
You don't love her. Just break up with her.

Source: Just had this done to me.

Prepare for her to finally hate you.
>>
>I don't trust her
>she doesn't really deserve it though

Did she cheat? Why don't you trust her?
>>
>>18253204
My guess is they both cheated.
>>
>>18253143
>I don’t feel anything for her anymore.

This is when you break up. If you don't feel anything for her, why are you with her?
>>
dumb her, it's been 8 years dude it's the logical thing to do
>>
>>18253207
8 years is a long time brother. That's a lot of memories. I owe her an attempt at least, right?
>>
i have been working on this small guide since 2009.
i also help answering questions. its just 5$ and it covers just about everything.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/a42458040b
>>
>>18253214
Technically, no. You don't owe her anything. If it's been 8 years, I'm sure you've already tried.

If your heart's not in it, don't stay. Cut her loose, let her find someone who won't hesitate when she's trying her best and pine after other chicks.
>>
>>18253214
Here's the real question: Why do you WANT to try?
>>
>>18253214
No. You don't. She wasn't doing you a favor by being with you. And even if you did owe her something, you think keeping her trapped in a one sided relationship with someone that doesn't want to be with her is how you should repay her?

If the relationship is over, it's over. You're dragging this out because you're scared.
>>
>>18253214
if you you think so dude...

But you are already saying you don't feel for her anymore and you want to meet other women, if I were you I would dumb her now before I do sth that will break her. 8 years of a lot of memories will mean nothing then...

Plus, romantic relationships aren't meant to hold so long in the first place.
>>
>>18253205
Sounds more like she does drugs
>>
File: 1486088879198.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1486088879198.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>18253201
gf of 3 years fucked another dude due to "manipulation" around 1 year into the relationship.
She claims it wasn't sexual but she said the guy blackmailed her against her family to get what he wanted.

We have been trying to make it work, but I just dont feel the same after that, and like you said I also want to chase down women. The only difference is that a girl approached me last night stating that this is her shooting her shot and she wants a chance with me. She has be watching me for a year or so, but she was too shy. I dont know what to do.
>>
>>18253143
>She doesn't really deserve it

This isn't about her, it's about you. Your don't love her, you don't trust her, break up with her.
>>
File: Wut.jpg (24KB, 720x372px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
24KB, 720x372px
I think it's really simple mate, it's a hard pill to swallow as you obviously don't wanna hurt someone. But fuck me, if you're not feeling it, end it. It's as simple as that, take it from me as a child born out of one of those relationships, it fucking ends regardless of how much time you put in it, just don't be dumb enough to have a couple kids and drag them through the mud later in life as well.

End it quickly, sincerely and without and hateful words, that way, it can't come back at you. Don't wait for responses (unless you live together, makes it a tad fucking harder). Just end it and move forward in life. Otherwise you're just gonna be in it in the long haul and end up hurting each other until eventually someone gives up.
>>
It's hard to make a call without knowing what happened, but if she keeps betraying you, it seems reasonable not to trust her.

Don't act rashly, give yourself a little time to decide, but if you don't think you're compatible, you should probably dump her.
>>
>>18253259
I'm calling bullshit on the blackmail claim.

If you still don't care for her, I don't know why you wouldn't go after the other girl provided that you like her. Don't get bogged down in feeling obligated to your gf, you have to pursue your own happiness, because no one else on the planet cares about it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.