[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to come off as a humble-brag and I am sorry for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: ass_grab[1].jpg (117KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ass_grab[1].jpg
117KB, 400x300px
This is going to come off as a humble-brag and I am sorry for that, but I had a date today that I thought wasn't going well (she seemed bored, I wasn't really doing my best conversing, the restaurant was too lively for our mood, it was too hot outside, etc) so I figured at the end I would just go for broke and try to kiss her. Well we not only kissed but she came back to my apartment and we had sex, and arranged to meet some time next week.

Was I just so attractive she was willing to overlook the bad date and fuck me, or is she just an awkward slut?
>>
File: 1251234235.png (7KB, 278x64px) Image search: [Google]
1251234235.png
7KB, 278x64px
>>18253050
We have no idea without looking at you or her.
>>
>>18253058
She's six inches shorter than me, Asian (but born and raised in US), works in finance, a few days older than me, kind of basic (likes top 40), is slim and takes care of herself but does have a little flab.

I'm white, have long wavy hair, blue eyes, average weight but some muscles, dress decently, work in television.
>>
>>18253070
Maybe she just wanted to fuck? The questions you oughta be asking now are "is she relationship material," "do I want a relationship?"
>>
>>18253071
We got a lot more comfortable with each other after sex. I think I could see some kind of bond forming. I'm not sure if she's relationship material yet but it's nice to be with someone who is in the same age/income bracket.
>>
File: Doggy.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Doggy.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>18253076
Good shit, man. Good luck to you!

Oh, I have this asian friend. She adores tall white guys for whatever that's worth. I'm sure it had something to do with fucking on the first, and relatively bad, date.
>>
she literally only fucked you because you're tall

congrats
>>
>>18253085
Thanks man! Yeah I figured me being her exact type had something to do with it. This other time back in October I met this black girl right after work and was very tired and was barely functioning, thought the date was going terribly, tried to kiss her because "fuck it, might as well" and we wound up having sex in her apartment. I only saw her a couple times though, she and I were not very compatible. I think this could work better.

>>18253088
I'm not tall I'm like an inch above average.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.