[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start dating gf when she was a virgin >2.5 yrs pass >plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ff4.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ff4.png
448KB, 900x900px
>start dating gf when she was a virgin
>2.5 yrs pass
>plan on having kids and getting married when we're done with education
>find out her sister tells her she should 'explore other options' because I'm the only guy she ever dated
>she also thinks this is a toxic relationship even though she and her husband cheated on each other countless times

What can I do? My gf doesn't listen to her, but if she continuously keeps sabotaging our relationship like that who knows what might happen.
>>
>>18252804
If she leaves don't take her back.
>>
>>18252808
Of course, I just don't want it to get to that point.
We both live each other, but I've seen it happen before where friends of girls sabotage their relationships exactly like this.
>>
Her sister is envy because your gf got a better catch than her and have a healthier and happier relationship

Make it clear for your gf what a piece of shit her sister is
>>
>>18252819
Well I'm a femanon and my older sister did almost the exact same thing. She told me that it wasn't a good relationship and that we shouldn't date. I lived with my dad and she ended up telling my dad about it and I got kicked out a month before I was due to start college. I picked my boyfriend and if your girlfriend is smart she will too.
>>
>>18252822
/thread
>>
File: 1480696852404.jpg (33KB, 488x357px) Image search: [Google]
1480696852404.jpg
33KB, 488x357px
>>18252804

Maybe staying with you would be good. Maybe exploring her other options would be good. Who knows. There is no right choice really, only her choice.

The only thing you do know for sure is that if your girlfriend can be browbeat into leaving you by a dysfunctional sister than she obviously wasn't that in love with you. She'll make her choice. If she dumps you to play the field then be glad she made a decision either way because the last thing you want is to be married and have kids with someone who is so weakly committed to you that all it takes for her to leave you is some crazy bitch whispering in her ear.

Be grateful that this shit happened now and not 10 years from now. I know its hard to see that as a positive and it'll really suck if she does leaves you but you have to know deep down that its really not worth it to be with someone who is only with you because you convinced them not to leave.
>>
>>18252822
That makes sense why she'd do it . it's surprising too, I always liked her sister (in a platonic way obviously).
How do I mention this to my gf without sounding like a prick?

>>18252826
Shit that sounds like my case too, apparently she's been talking to her mother, even though afaik her mother doesn't dislike me yet. People can be such fucking shit.
>>
>>18252842
I guess you're right. I know she won't leave me because if her sister, but what I'm worried about is of we have a fight and she then uses that to make it seem even worse.

But you're right, if she'd ever do that better now than later, though I trust her, even though I'm worried.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.