[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't have my own place, I'm 25 an I have a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

So I don't have my own place, I'm 25 an I have a few tinder matches who are dtf.

I'm planning on renting a condo on Air bnb for a weekend and meeting 2 or 3 of my tinder matches for sex there.

I need some advice on things I should have in the condo; like what snacks would be good to have? should I have a full bar or just some wine? I've never done anything like this before, so I really don't know how to entertain women.

I figure I could have one girl over on the friday night for sex and maybe she stays over. Get her out on saturday then do an afternoon thing with another girl and have her leave after dinner or earlier. Then third girly shows up for the Saturday night, and I check out Sunday morning.

Has anyone here done anything like this before? I want some advice.
>>
>>18252664
Femanon here and I low-key think you're a pos for doing this. Don't pretend to live alone. And also don't cut it so close. Pick 2 to pursue (only 3 if you're ugly and there is a high chance of you getting ghosted) and take it from there.

Wine is always good. But bring hard liquor too. And no snacks. This isn't your 3rd grade birthday party. Bring enough groceries to cook a dinner and breakfast if need be.

Wouldn't a hooker be cheaper?
>>
>>18252770
>Bring enough groceries to cook a dinner and breakfast if need be.
Yeah don't do this.

They're just holes.
>>
>>18252770
Kek salty whore who probably got duped by some NEET faggot pretending to be James Bond's son

But you are pretty pathetic OP, even if they may never know it. I just picture this poorfag with a tiny red dick desperately dragging himself over sand to get pussy and the notion of class. Also it's a bad idea to hook up with 3 different women in a span of a weekend, what exactly is the point? It's going to be pretty boring sex with that little build up
>>
>>18252770
always do the opposite of what whores say
>>
>>18252840
I'm actually a technical virgin. I really pride myself on that. :')
>>
>>18252770
he straight up told this girl it's an airbnb, your entire comment is stupid
>>
OP are you a chad?

every time I've asked a girl on tinder if she was DTF I immediately got unmatched or just told to fuck off
>>
>>18252664
>If you're dtf
Is this how people actually message each other? What kind of world do we live in now where that sort of thing doesn't get you an angry response, wow
>>
>>18253031

he's probably a chad
>>
>>18253031
in case you haven't noticed yet. Civilization is literally crumbling.
>>
>>18253031

There is only one scenario where this works:

1) He is a Chad
2) She has something wrong with her
>>
>>18253056

I meant two*
>>
>>18253056
a lot of times it's one and two at the same time
>>
>>18252664
Good job actually telling her it's not your place. Snacks are fine as long as it's a bowl of nuts or pretzels, don't do chips or anything a hungry person would turn into a mess of crumbles and fatty fingers. Wine is fine, but it's good to have alternatives, in case she doesn't like your first option (maybe red and white, or [your preference] and beer. I wouldn't recommend hard liquor, you're ill-advices trying to get her drunk, just at ease.

Now for your possibly big mistake: Three girls might get you into trouble. If the sex with the first one isn't merely passable, one of two things might happen.
1. It's terrible
2. It's actually incredible

If it's terrible, this might effect your performance/mood in such a way that you're in no way ready to make the best of your next day with some other stranger.

If it's great, and she wants to stay the night, you might have sex in the morning to, and what do you know, it's the weekend after all

>"Anon, I really like you, and I want to stay the entire weekend and just let you fuck my brains out in all possible positions! Can I just be your slave the entire time you've rented? Pleeeaaase"

What then? You throw her out and miss out on something you know you want?

At least prepare yourself for having to cancel the other two, if the latter happens. Protip: premeditatively fucking two or more women on the same day without them finding out is stressful
>>
>>18253528
>Good job actually telling her it's not your place
I had no intention on lying to the girls but I still wanna make it a nice time
>>
>>18253031
Did you know if you're attractive, you can get away with nearly anything that isn't kiddie diddling.
>>
>>18252770
>Femanon here and I low-key think you're a pos for doing this. Don't pretend to live alone
He literally says he's renting an air bnb in the OP picture.

Not to mention, why does it fucking matter? If you're in a position where you're trying to turn something casual into something serious all because he's a bit better off you're a real piece of work too.
>>
>>18253031
>What kind of world do we live in now where that sort of thing doesn't get you an angry response, wow
It's an app literally meant for hooking up. If you pussy foot around with talking about hobbies and travel the girls get bored
>>
>>18253528
This is the best advice for OP
>>
>>18253031
You dumb mothefucka, things have been like this since the 60s
>>
>>18253038
I'm pretty average looking but I think I have an interesting profile
>>
post your profile op i want tips please
>>
>>18254639
Literally this

"Starting law school next fall, looking for a girl to hang out with and explore the city with this spring and summer. I like dogs, fishing, trains and sports"
>>
>>18254686
i don't care about the bio, i want pics
>>
>>18254699
This is my main pic
>>
>>18254699
>>18254728
Average at best
>>
>>18254728
oh i see it now makes sense
>>
>>18254740
The best i ever got from /soc/ is a 7/10
>>
>>18254728
You're actually pretty cute.
>>
>>18254769
Are you a gril?
>>
>>18254800
Yes. Really cute.
>>
>>18254751
4chan usually doesn't get it
>>
>>18254801
So if you were coming to a condo I rented for the purpose of sex
what would you expect me to have there?
>>
>>18252770
>Pick 2 to pursue (only 3 if you're ugly and there is a high chance of you getting ghosted) and take it from there.

Seems like slut-shaming to me.

I mean, seems like an awful lot of money to spend just to get laid and I would never rent a place just for sex (I mean, might as well just get a hotel room), but he's spending his own money and he isn't lying to anybody (Even if he were, is lying and saying you own a place you don't the most unethical lie you could tell to get sex? Is it any less ethical than pretending to be interested in a person just because you think they are of a higher economic status than they are? It's not like he's lying about STDs or his relationship status or the nature of the sort of relationship he seeks with these people.)
>>
>>18254728
Thosefuckingshades/10

Do you even have a face under those things? I zoomed in but I couldnt tell
>>
>>18254686
Not trying to be an ass but i think that this has much more to do with the fact that you're going to law school, and much less to do with your looks.

Women DO pick up on little things in your bio. If you say you like to work out, you get more matches (that was the case for me, anyways). If you say you're going into law/med/engineering you will also get some play just for that. It's literally a status thing.
>>
>>18254728
get a haircut before your date. at a barber shop that costs at least $25 and up, cut by a man. And never talk to whoever was cutting your hair before.
>>
>>18255430
A man costing over $25 did cut my hair desu
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.