[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

want revenge on my ex and her bf ( a former close friend of mine)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

want revenge on my ex and her bf ( a former close friend of mine)

so /adv/ how do i do it ?
how can i make that bitch suffer and a traitor of a friend suffer ? any tips
>>
let me clarify i know where they both live and will be seeing them on the coming wednesday at a local youth group i help with and they just loiter at. So theres plenty of opportunity.
>>
The anger will only consume you. Let go of it anon
>>
>>18252414
i've been trying its been almost 7 months since she left me and it took her 2 weeks to jump straight to him. And I'm fucking sick of seeing her happy.
>>
>>18252415
I know it hurts desu but you have to move on. Because you deserve to feel better and doing something awful to them wouldn't bring you any closer to peace.

They did something shitty to you but the best revenge is living a happy life where these scum bags aren't even on your radar. And they shouldn't be because they're bad people. If anything you dodged a major bullet with her and with your old friend Desu
>>
>>18252444
its hard nigga i thought i'd be happy by now but I'm still pissed about it
>>
>>18252408
Revenge is something you eat cold, if they were so mean for you as you say, it means they are low character people, and people like that are not the way only with you, but with everyone, and one day they will reap what they are planting, wait and see... Until then, you should live a happy life, and thats the way youre gonna be when they will be miresable...
>>
>>18252408
Take a shit and smear it all over his or her car at night time when nobody is around. You could use dog shit instead of your own if you're afraid of them going to the cops.
>>
File: LordMahaChohan_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg (45KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
LordMahaChohan_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg
45KB, 340x450px
>>18252408
>>18252408
>>
If you do anything to get revenge , everyone gonna see you as a man baby who couldnt get over his gf. Fuck them. Try to avoid seeing them if it's too much for you rn. Focus on yourself and when you ready find someone trustworthy
>>
>>18252408
Nothing you could ever do to them would make them feel bad for their actions.
You might be able to hurt them or make them upset for a bit, but they will never feel bad for exactly what you want them to.
So just keep trying to let it go since you are the only one suffering from it.
>>
>>18252408
does your friend practice windsurf?
>>
>>18252408
Kill yourself, leave a note blaming them.
>>
>>18253210
holy shit this is evil
>>
OP can't be older than 16.
>>
>>18252408
Best revenge is always to live a happy life right up in their faces .. and if possible have more money/better address/larger house/high end cars etc ... She'll kick herself for choosing the other dude and let him take the grunt for being a lesser man than you
>>
>>18252408
become successful and happy
truly forget about them

if you ever meet one of them again per chance, you'll have made the ultimate vicotry, but by that point you won't care about that anymore
>>
File: 24f34fg.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
24f34fg.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>18253210

Immaculate idea
>>
>>18252408
>>18252675
Put shit under the door handles where they grab to open the car door.

Also, get over her, and yourself you little pussy. No wonder she left you. You can't handle rejection even after 7 months. You need to sort out your priorities.
>>
>>18252408
>get a vasectomy
>collect some semen chin homeless people and blacks
>fuck her on the rebound (or however)
>push collected semen deep inside her
>if she tries to push the baby on you, get proof that you got a vasectomy.
>>
>>18253210
not OP but been considering this for some time.
not worth it. it would ruin them, but it would ruin other people you love too.
>>
>>18253850

It wouldn't even ruin them honestly, they'll probably be shaken for a month or so and then not give a shit anymore
>>
>>18253859
yeah more like that actually
so basically you lose, don't do this OP
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.