[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need dating advice or whatever >girl in my study group >cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1492819139518.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1492819139518.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
need dating advice or whatever

>girl in my study group
>cute
>asks if she wants to pick up food at x place on Friday last week
>she says sure
>she gets there and tells me that she's just going to get the food and go to her apartment (she was tired from staying up all night to write an essay or something)
>talk about stuff like school and other mundane things for like an hour in line, with some periods of silence
>she gets her food and leaves after we make a stop at some boba tea shop

not sure what to feel..
what should my next move be? thanks for any replies
>>
>talk about mundane things
>she's tired from something last night

You sounds kind of boring to talk to? Ask her about her boyfriend. I'm sure she'll have lots to say about him.
>>
>>18252333
I don't mean mundane as in boring, just nothing "deep," if you know what I mean. She wasn't lying either, she's told me about this essay before. Moreover, I know for a fact she doesn't have a boyfriend.
>>
>>18252351
Ask her out again.
>>
>>18252351
Stop crushing on her.

This was disrespectful imo. I would drop her completely from my mind and pretend I was never interested after that.
>>
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>18252534
that'd make sense
>>18252608
I mean, the full story is that she mentioned "I'm going to x Friday" and I asked if I could join her. So it's not like there was an explicit notion that we were going to eat together...
>>18252635
that's the plan
>>
>>18252308
Feel disgusted at the place for having an hour long line
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.