[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is: 1. The best food to eat. 2. The best age to not go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What is:

1. The best food to eat.
2. The best age to not go past.
3. The best job.
4. The best type of personality.
5. The best physique?
6. The best thing to think about in-between doing things?

No trolling or bully please, need the actual correct answers so I can plan life accordingly.
>>
>>18252085
My opinion
1. Paleo diet mainly meat/other proteins, fruits and vegatables.
2. I'm too young to comment
3. The one that you're happy to do. For me I want to do chemistry/research so I can keep learning about the world
4. Without a doubt the best personality is a flexible one
5. For men, musclefat. For girls, firm and athletic.
6. How to do things better.
>>
>>18252113
>1. Paleo diet mainly meat/other proteins, fruits and vegatables.
LOL
>>
1. Spinach
2. The one you have when your SO dies
3. Pilot in a decent company. Work 2days a month and still earn 40K a year
4. Kind people trying to make the world a better place
5. Tall and skinny for men, not as tall as him and chubby for women
6. Realize how lucky you are to find time for doing nothing
>>
>>18252119
/adv/ asked and I gave my best answer, I doubt you're a nutrition expert. What do you eat, tacos?
>>
>>18252127
I'm not a nutrition expert, but I do work with food quality. The best diet is probably the mediterranean and you're a fucking hippie if you think paleo has the same benefits as modern food does
>>
>>18252134
I don't see how I'm a hippie for eating meat and fish every day with my leafy greens. To each their own.
>>
>>18252248
Eating fish and meat with greens is just any basic meal.
Paleo is hippy bullshit.
>>
>>18252257
Explain. It's healthy and better than most people's diets
>>
>>18252288
You're probably american or english. Your typical food sucks
>>
>>18252289
I'm American. The paleo diet is a great one to pick
>>
>>18252295
For an american, sure
Learn to cook stuff like a normal person and you'll realise Paleo actually forbids tons of stuff that has been developed since the Stone Age like yogurt and sausages that can be actually quite healthy
>>
>>18252085
>1. The best food to eat.
anything with garlic
>2. The best age to not go past.
mid 80's, probably. also this >>18252126
>3. The best job.
Depends on your interests. Mine would be: professor, stay at home parent, manager, and research scientist, in about that order
>4. The best type of personality.
Value yourself, first and foremost. Be able to see things from other people's points of view. It can be very useful to have a competitive mindset (i.e. chip on your shoulder), but it can alienate people sometimes.
>5. The best physique?
Functional. Be able to lift furniture and women, and run a few miles without dying. First one doesn't apply as much to women.
>6. The best thing to think about in-between doing things?
Cute anime grills. idk.
>>
>>18252303
What would you recommend? I want to start eating extremely healthy.
>>
>>18252085

1. in terms of ethnic groups of food, and strictly for health reasons, i'd say Mediterranean (Greek) or Nepalese/Tibetan (it's indian food with the poo-in-loo grease and overspice)... take it easy on simple carbs and sugar

2. live as long as possible, we don't know what's on the other side

3. hmmmmmm, depends, if your parents own their own business i would go with that, legacy and all

4. to paraphrase the apostle paul, be all things to all people. personalities should be malleable so you can get the shit you want out of people

5. functional strength with extra abs for the puuuuuuusssaaaaayyy

6. stay in the moment and breath, focus on breathing and clear the mind of all thoughts other than in and out
>>
>>18252085
>1. The best food to eat.
Something you enjoy. Even if it's pure shit, like literal shit, it doesn't mean too much if you otherwise have a balanced diet. There is no "one food you have to eat".
>2. The best age to not go past.
One when you stop feeling mentally fresh for a while.
>3. The best job.
One that rarely feels like a job. Doing something you would be doing for free either way.
>4. The best type of personality.
Too subjective and too many possible answers. I guess the most important trait is the willingness to learn and relearn.
>5. The best physique?
Somewhat athletic obviously. It's nice on the eye and makes life easier, even if it's something like moving the fridge or running away from your rapist.
>6. The best thing to think about in-between doing things?
Your goals but generally same as 1.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.