[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I force my self to completely loose interest in someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: aa2400a4[1].jpg (96KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
aa2400a4[1].jpg
96KB, 1024x685px
How do I force my self to completely loose interest in someone?

I've fallen bad for someone at work, she's engaged, it'll never work, and I feel like shit. It' hurts, real bad. I've tried doing different things, exercising, reading, watching movies, games, driving, can't get her out of my head, can't sleep cause always thinking of her and my chest hurts. Drinking with friends takes her out of my head, and it helps me sleep as well but I really don't wanna go down that road every day. It's retarded I know but fuck me I can't help it.

I've been thinking of confronting her but this will make my work place unbearable I'm sure.
>>
Anyone?

I've been thinking about hitting up tinder and that kinda shit, but I've never used anything like that before
>>
>>18252042
Bumping because I'm in a similar situation
>>
Same here, anyone have ideas for this situation? Not sleeping is getting rough
>>
She has a man. Stop being a weird creep and leave the poor girl alone.
>>
>>18252218

That's... what I'm doing? Did you even read what I posted?
>>
>>18252159
Yeah, you should probably use Tinder, or just meet new people on the street or some shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 320x480px
Bump, I have the same problem. Why's it gotta be so hard bros
>>
>>18252272
How the fuck are we all having a similar problem?
>>
>>18252174
>>18252207
>>18252272

Fuck me, and here i thought i was alone and retarded for feeling this way
>>
>>18252304
Same boat except I have a long time girlfriend already. Would never leave her or cheat her but I can't get the thought of another girl out of my head...
>>
I have the same issue. Meeting other girls has proven to be useful for me.
>>
File: Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg (74KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg
74KB, 283x500px
>>18252042
>>
It's a sick obsession and you should stop. Stop talking to her or do the complete opposite and go out with her and her boyfriend. Either way, she clearly doesn't think anything of you. If you find excitement in that then you should seek out married women wanting discrete encounters.
>>
>>18252241
I have used Tinder for a month and nothing happened. I have 0 matches.

I can't get a better job
I cant't figure out how to meet other women besides the one from work that rejected me
My life is awful and stagnant. Suicide seems to be the only viable answer.
>>
>>18252748
>I cant't figure out how to meet other women besides the one from work that rejected me

Try to get classes in hobbies or languages that are popular with girls, like painting, french, dancing. Something like that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.