[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>220LB GF with some skin disorder that makes it rough in some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: jhkjh.jpg (82KB, 615x848px) Image search: [Google]
jhkjh.jpg
82KB, 615x848px
>220LB GF with some skin disorder that makes it rough in some areas
>Considering her weight, she legs looks better than expected.
>Been with her for a while now, never left because I am comfortable with her.
>Have this slight hope that one day she will lose the weight and get hot
>Seeing hot 9/10s depress me
>Am extremely socially akward myself, but I am decent looking.

What do I do? Has anybody dated a fat girl long term and it worked out?
>>
Excuse the typos, auto correct fucked up.
>>
Married this fat chick. Can't say she will get skinny, short of liposuction, but you gotta realize that you are with her for a good reason. Whether she's a freak in the bed or has an awesome personality (or both), these are the things you need to consider if you plan on staying with her. There will always be a hotter chick than your current gf, but what matters of whether you're happy with what you have.

If not, don't immediately break up. You will need to take the initiative on this, but can you get her to work out with you? Eat healthier/cook at home?
>>
>>18251852
You're going to have most of the same problems no matter who you're with. Many of those 9/10s will look like shit in 7-10 years, saggy tits and wrinkled from too much sun tanning. Call me a cliche'd oldfag, but looks aren't as important as having someone you can trust, and respect, and recieve the same in return.
>>
>>18253079
>Many of those 9/10s will look like shit in 7-10 years.

That may be true, but fat ages people faster.

If the 9/10 girls look shit in 7-10 years the fat ones will look like shit in half the time if they even can claim to look good now.

That's saying nothing about the health risks you incur from being obese.

>>18251852
So yea, good news OP, if you choose to stick with her and not confront her about your concerns then even if you have to carry that weight you only have to carry it the rest of HER life, which statistically is going to be shorter than that of her peers.

Have fun with that.
>>
My first gf was around 200lb when we started out. I didn't care because I was 18 and really needed to get my dick wet.

I tried what was within my reach as an early 20's guy to help her lose weight. Encouraged her to go on diets and do gym and so on. Eventually she needed to make a boob reduction because they were too heavy and were affecting her back, so she used the opportunity to have a liposuction as well too.

It's been nearly a decade, but if I recall, less than six months later she left me for a friend of mine who was hitting on her behind my back. I held this bitche's hand through the worse of her recovery, just so as soon as she felt well enough to stand, she found another dick to sit on.

The thing is, as is widely known, women are a full bucket of insecurity regarding their bodies, so as soon as she had a confidence boost she wanted to explore what more was out there. There were other problems that led to her leaving me, but this is over half of the reason for sure. And years after that, she had yet another stomach reduction surgery...

Another thing is: once a body had this weight, it's fairly hard to make it look normal again. Loosing weight leaves flacid skin everywhere, surgeries leave scars (her tits looked like someone took a pie slice and sewed the rest togheter, leaving a nasty T scar), tits look empty, and so on. My ex still has chubby arms even after all that for instance.

Bottom line is, from my personal experience, it wasn't really worth it trying to help her transform in a 9/10. She could have looked like one when dressed, but I knew what was under the hood. And fatties aren't just fat, their fatness usually is rooted in some other psychological problem that you'd need to fix as well. So it's way easier to roll the dating dice again for a 9/10 then trying to make her one.
>>
Being that fucking heavy isn't healthy in the first place, if you love her tell her to clean up her lifestyle, she'll be dead by 50 at this rate
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.