[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get along with breakup with the love of your life? i can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1491746350460.jpg (32KB, 721x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491746350460.jpg
32KB, 721x720px
how to get along with breakup with the love of your life? i can't imagine my life without this person, i don't want anyfuckingone else. he doesn't love me anymore. my feelings are destroyed. i just dont't want to life now, this way. don't say there's so many people. just don't. i don't want anybody else. i am wasted. he's the only reason, i want to life for.
>>
File: f15.jpg (177KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
f15.jpg
177KB, 700x379px
>>18251743
Eat chocolade, do pic related, read a book, see a movie, ask your friends to do something together and wait.

It will get better. I promise.
>>
There's nothing you can do to instantly stop feeling like that, or anything you can really think of that will make this moment easier. But just know that there will be a day when you feel different. No matter how much it may feel like you'll never get over it, you will. And you don't need to do anything, just keep living and eventually time will do it's thing. And you know, before you met that person, I bet you could have never imagined someone like that. And feeling the way you do. That's why it can happen again. Not in the same way, but in a way you can't even imagine yet. Speaking from experience, I was together with my childhood friend, my first love, the one I shared everything with since we were kids. My whole life. And still, 4 years after the break up and it's like I'm a different person. Like the person back then who was in love with her was someone else, someone I just remember. And I've met a girl who is unlike anyone else, and now it feels weird to think there was once a time when I didn't know her. But, now I know that even if we go separate ways as well, I'll survive that too.

tl;dr: We all change and forget, you will too. The you right now may love him, but for the you in the future this moment will be just a memory. Feelings fade.
>>
>>18251743
Have you considered suicide? You could write a note blaming him and call him right before you do it.
>>
>>18251894
not op, but how long did it take you to feel this way? 6 months in and i still think of my ex everyday though i try not to.
>>
He is not the love of your life if he left you. I know you feel like you cant love anyone else but him but you are gonna forget him.You will love again. We've all been there. Just find a hobby, focus on yourself , go out have fun. Everything is gonna be okey
>>
>>18252680
Not him but, I'm like 4 years deep into it, and I still feel like shit. Like a shell of how I could feel with her.
>>
>>18251743
>i don't want anyfuckingone else

So your plan is to what, be alone the rest of your life?

Despite the lies you tell yourself, your ex is not special, he is not one of a kind, and he's not nearly as amazing as you are telling yourself right now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.