[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seriously fucked up took a lifetime's worth of ecstasy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Capture4.png (150KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.png
150KB, 430x430px
I seriously fucked up took a lifetime's worth of ecstasy a few nights ago. I keep feeling worse and worse and I just don't know what to do to be honest. I live in America and I don't know if my folks' insurance (I'm 24 and still a dependent christ) covers it and I do NOT want them to know what I did but at what point do I have to throw in the towel?

I know this isn't really the place for medical advice but I think it's mostly an emotional thing although randomly I get a rush of tingling and pressure in my extremities.

I guess this is kind of a what would you do in this situation thread, I don't know what advice I'm expecting but there's almost no other place I can really go unless I seriously feel my life is in danger, by which point I feel it will be too late.
>>
>>18251730
It says it is hard to overdose on mdma
http://www.projectknow.com/research/ecstasy-and-mdma-overdose/

>While an Ecstasy overdose is possible,deaths from Ecstasy abuse are more likely to occur as a result of related health complicationssuch as overheating and dehydration.

So you now go, drink some water. Like 1 liter should be good start and take a shower and check your temperature.

Try to sit in shower so when you faint, you dont break your head.

Or just call ambulance you retard. Why do kids do drugs when they arent even capable of having right dosages?

Also how many pills?
>>
File: 1464384750340.jpg (29KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1464384750340.jpg
29KB, 500x373px
>>18251730
>I think it's mostly an emotional thing although randomly I get a rush of tingling and pressure in my extremities.

Definitely an emotional thing. I get that rush or numbness in my extremities before I have a panic attack. Fun fact, had my first panic attack a few days after trying heroin for the first time, it started with that feeling, then it progressed to the point that I thought my heart was going to stop and begging to be taken to the emergency room.

It's unlikely the symptoms would get worse the longer you wait after poisoning yourself. Might ask your guy if he's got any benzos to keep on hand if you start getting a full-fledged panic attack, otherwise you're fine.
>>
>>18251730
>babby's first comedown

Dumb amerifat.

You'll feel like shit for a while and it will pass eventually.
>>
>>18251832
exactly this OP
>>
>>18251832
>first time experiencing something
>don't know how to handle it
>haha you're stupid and mentally inferior

This is why we hate white people.
>>
>>18251840
>get lightly ridiculed for being a sheltered, over-reacting baby who's freaking out about a basic eccie comedown
>sperg out like a little bitch and bring racial politics into it

Dumb amerifat.
>>
>>18251840
You hate White people because you hate yourself and your subrace.
>>
>>18251730
how much are we talking here
>>
>>18251851
>>18251764
15 supposedly at 120mg, passed reagent testing but no way to know exactly how much was really in, probably took anywhere from 1000-2000mg
>>
>>18251869
>15

not bad for a seppo, you'll still feel fine in a day or two though cunt, next time step it up a bit

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2006/apr/04/drugsandalcohol.drugs1
>>
>>18251844
Just trying to help you avoid the day of rope, whiteboi.
>>
>>18251869
Wouldnt it be easier to just not do drugs?
>>
File: smokegrass.png (4MB, 1801x1260px) Image search: [Google]
smokegrass.png
4MB, 1801x1260px
>>18251881
Or maybe just not ecstasy. Fucking poison honestly. It's a fucking gamble you'll get what you want and the thing you want in and of itself has been confirmed a million times to be toxic. Probably worse than alcohol dose for dose but I have no way of knowing.
>>
>>18251840
This is why you lowlife's are dead meet
>>
MDMA isn't even worth it to me for this reason. The crashes got worse each consecutive time to the point where I was freaking out for twice as long as I was rolling.

To the sad conservative NEETs with no friends - imagine feeling like you were in literal heaven for 4 hours or so, understand life with more clarity, then for another 8-10 hrs you are trapped in a body you don't want to be in, everything you say seems stupid as fuck and you feel like everyone hates you.
>>
>>18251730
>>
>>18251877
Kys nigger
>>
Idiot. Take mdma crystal next time and weigh it out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.