[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> propose > she feels bad > she is into a co worker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1449440721116.jpg (68KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1449440721116.jpg
68KB, 600x590px
> propose
> she feels bad
> she is into a co worker but its no big deal
> she has to be friends with this person
>she's opening up sexually but all of her fantasy involve 'us' and a friend of hers
> she's talking about threesome now
> monogamy but we bring someone in together

She's completely different from the person I purposed to a year ago . red flag? She's just opening up sexually?
>>
>>18251724
Do you really even need to ask?
>>
Red flag, hurry up and get tf outta this relationship.
>>
>>18251724
>threesome
>>>/d/egeneracy

I would dump her anon, but i am not you. Maybe you dont mind sharing your gf with other people? We call it open relationship. Almost like comunism. Everybody can fuck your wife!
>>
>>18251724
Dump her ass. Shes got her eyes on someone else man she wants to fuck him guilt free
>>
>>18251724
She's probably already fucking said dude and hoping to rationalize it.
>>
>>18251729
>>18251735
>>18251736
>>18251751
>>18251766

If we aren't planning it. Only talking about fantasies, what's the harm?
>>
>>18252301
>>18251724

Do you trust her? Then trust that she hasn't done anything with that dude. That's really all you can do.

>she's opening up sexually but all of her fantasy involve 'us' and a friend of hers
> she's talking about threesome now
> monogamy but we bring someone in together
That's a good sign, it means she is thinking of you.

Now here's the important question: Would you be into that? Or at the very least, tolerate it?
Tell her how you feel, in very clear terms.
Also, shit test her a little: Ask her if she would be into a FFM threesome, if she isn't, ask why.

>>18251729
>>18251735
>>18251736
>>18251751
>>18251766
I swear you people are terrible at reading women. Women who cheat typically keep it a secret, and definitely don't want to involve the guy they are cheating on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.