[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are traps easier? I want carnal fucking instead of socializing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: 1473027858864.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473027858864.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Are traps easier? I want carnal fucking instead of socializing and dealing with women's shit
>>
>>18251584
Not the decent looking ones.
>>
File: 795.png (419KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
419KB, 853x480px
I could be your trap. Where do you live, anon?
>>
>>18251584
why call them traps and try to disassociate yourself from the fact that you'll be fucking another man like a faggot.
>>
>>18251584

not really. mostly because they are so rare / hard to find and have all the weird hangups that come with being such a niche that if you do find one it'd be unlikely that you'd be a match
>>
File: 1490913438866.jpg (947KB, 1280x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1490913438866.jpg
947KB, 1280x1840px
Are men really so tired of women that they're willing to fuck girly men?
Or is it just memes?
>>
>>18251738
Traps can be fucking hot, but usually only if they try really hard to look feminine. Also there's a better chance you can chill and play some SF after fucking them hard and cumming in their ass.
>>
>>18251738
Are you that disconnected from reality?

4chan is over a decade old, desperation has taken hold and the lack of women does not help.

IRL people don't even want to watch Moonlight, and I live in a fairly open-minded area.

Anons are jailhouse faggots.
>>
File: 149188646451.jpg (96KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
149188646451.jpg
96KB, 809x808px
>>18252517
Sadly truth
>>
>>18251738

According to craigslist, yes.
>>
>>18251738
probably because real women are stressful and demanding. also women being choosy is what drove men to build civilization to impress women and to obtain women. With traps you don't have to present to be the second coming of jesus and keep your social status up because real women will leave you if she feels that she is better then you. Lastly traps don't get pregnant and you don't have to worry about child support extortion.
>>
>>18251738
Girly men != traps. Traps are ideally physically indistinguishable from women sans their tiny, caged penises. Straight men think they can be into traps without being gay because they've been socialized to find femininity attractive, not females. When you're just starting to get boners at 12 or whatever its from tits, legs, ass, dresses and short skirts, makeup, cute hair and sultry voices - vag is a distant goal, not a criteria. I mean, we've all seen a cartoon as a kid's cartoon where a female character is meant to be sexually appealing, and animators use the stuff above. You're essentially subconsciously trained from childhood to primarily concerned with secondary sexual characteristics. So you get older, realize that a hole is a hole and that traps are less pick and that they'll try harder to play a female gender role than many modern women because they literally want to attain that feminine ideal... you can see where this is going.
>>
So many deluded anon ITT.

'Traps' are still people with personalities, likes, dislikes, sadness, depression, anger, fustration. All this you will have to deal with when you are not fucking.

At some point this person is going to want to be treated like a human being instead of a fantasy sex object. They are going to want to be taken out in public, meet your family and live like normal people do.

The fixation with traps on /b/ is an unhealthy one. Trans or gender fluid people can be headcases too.
>>
>>18251693
What I was going to say.

>>18251584
Gays are even more drama than women, so you can not really win.
>>
>>18251584
easier to commit suicide, take drugs and transmit sexual diseases, yes.
>>
I had a real easy trap. passable, sub 5'6 etc. the problem with easy is that she left me for someone else literally overnight. Now im heartbroken about it. Don't do it man, if you're the kind of guy who has this mindset you're also the kind of guy who's gonna fall for the first person that gives you any attention.
>>
spoiler: Subaru dies
( ´ ・ ω ・ ` )
>>
File: images[1].jpg (6KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
6KB, 204x204px
>>18253610

>she
>>
>>18253615
hey man if im willing to dick down a trans girl im willing to call her a she

also im samefagging from >>18253610 to respond to >>18253351. It's still a person with all the shittiness that a person can bring. I happened to come upon a young chad turned stacy who gave me all the attention in the world until she found someone with a bigger wallet than me. Human beings are shit.
>>
>>18253618

Wait, are you calling an actual trans a trap ? Isn't that like calling a black guy a nigger ?

"Traps" is a different beast from actual trans nowadays afaik
>>
>>18253626
idk she was transitioning but still considered herself a trap? probably bc she was a chantard and the terminology stuck with her. or maybe bc she was still only a year into hrt and still looked real andro. idk man. Fuck her though. Broke my shitty manbaby heart.
>>
>>18253626
Trans, trap it is all just gay. If it was born with a dick it is a man. You refer to that person as 'he' not 'she'. No matter how much elective cosmetic surgery they had done.
>>
>>18251738
The guys are fags but unwilling to come out and admit it. No one cares if they are gay now but they cannot come out of the closet.
>>
File: blaire_white_tranny.png (359KB, 882x455px) Image search: [Google]
blaire_white_tranny.png
359KB, 882x455px
Traps are not like anime. And most traps you see online abuse light, angles and warped reality.

In reality a trap is a man, meaning:

>big man hands and feet
>weird tranny/boy voice
>cock
>male bone structure, shoulders, etc

Mixed with mental illness, faggotry and dysphoria.

There's only a very small group of men that is attracted to the REALITY of traps and that's either bisexual guys with a dick-fetish or very desperate perverts who think it's easier and a hole is a hole.

But objectively women are superior to traps in every way outside of anime.
>>
>>18251584
I would say traps can be easier but they can also be harder. They have more variation to them even if the average might be slightly up.

Also one thing to notice is the total number of such people. It's very easy to find a baseline woman even if such a person isn't what you want but just finding a compatible trap might be very difficult due to their numbers and greater variety
>>
>>18251584
Some traps might be hot in pics, but can't even imagine the subsequent drama.
I've been talking to a gay guy (future policeman), and he was always trying to make me feel guilty because I don't talk enough with him. He was nice, but also absorbing as fuck, asking me to fantasize about how would I sodomize him...

[spoiler]I'm a pedo, btw.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18252517
This.

You looking through the warped lens of 4chan OP, a 4chan that isn't even funny or original anymore, a decade-old website that USED to have constant bawww, feels and wizard thread that been replaced by trap threads.

No one in IRL will you see you anything other than a faggot, no matter what anons say.
>>
>>18251584

Have you considered dating older women? My bf is 8 years younger than me and he's often told me stories about how crazy and fucked up the women his age are.

It's seriously the most balanced dynamic I've ever experienced and we actually have alot of the same tastes, despite the age gap.
You don't have to deal with little girls op, there are plenty of grown women out there that know how to treat a man right
>>
>>18253692
There's also the smell. Traps smell like men. It's subtle, but it makes a difference.
>>
File: 1489491882838-1.jpg (52KB, 383x641px) Image search: [Google]
1489491882838-1.jpg
52KB, 383x641px
>>18251584
It's a 1/100 trap that actually looks good in person, but if you find one, fuck it while you have the chance because that shit expires when they hit their mid 20's.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.