[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if a girl pays for your drinks or for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

What does it mean if a girl pays for your drinks or for the taxi you both take?
>>
File: Waddup.jpg (38KB, 277x383px) Image search: [Google]
Waddup.jpg
38KB, 277x383px
Maybe she is fucking awesome and might just be a chill friend or a girlfriend possibly.

Or she might just be so tired of your ass and wants to get it all over with.

Only you can find the answer to that one, OP. I wish you luck.
>>
>>18251574
She paid the first round of drinks we had, we made out one hour or two later, she paid for the taxi that took us to the last bar 4 hours later, she said we had a great time and agreed that we should do it again when we texted the morning after, she cancelled the date we had arranged yesterday in the last minute
>>
>>18251605
Yeah she thinks your pathetic for not offering to pay.

Just ask her out and mention that you want to cover this time
>>
>>18251570
The best solution is to simply ask her.

Maybe she is fucking rich and you looks like homeless. Maybe she is desparate and wants to keep you by any means, even paying you to be her boyfriend. Sort of like a prostitute. Maybe shr is feminazi and allowing male to pay for her would be against her propaganda.

Maybe she doesnt think anything out of it and you are just insecure bitch.
>>
>>18251733
I offered tho, I think I did some of the times. I at least know, from what the bartender of the last pub we were to told me some days later, that I said that I'd pay that round since she had just payed for the taxi
>>
this happened to me some months ago, a friend told me to go to a concert together because we like the same bands and i was fully expecting to pay for my shit and when we got there she paid for everything including drinks, except for the cab when we got back
i still dont know what she wanted, she was leaving the country permamently in some weeks though she probably wanted to hang out with me one last time or maybe she wanted some sex, dont know, i was not actually attracted to her.
i really did get the pressure that some girls feel when the man pays for everything, i wanted to pay and she continued to say no i get it, i did want to ask her if she wanted to see my cunning linguistical abilities
>>
>>18251770
She felt sorry about you paying for her drinks and not getting nothing in exchange.
>>
>>18251883
the fuck mane, I said she paid for the first round. I don't remember about the rest of the night tho
>>
It means you are appreciated, she was being thoughtful or kind, or maybe she wants something physical. Its hard to say which but its better to simply ask n know the truth rather than assume the worst or best of a situation.
>>
SHE LIKES YOU JESUS stop overthinking it. If you really wanna know ask but the council of fuckwits on /adv/ aren't going to be able to tell you.

Did you two have a genuine good time? If yes then she genuinely enjoys your company. If you wanna fuck, go fuck.

If you wanna get her as your girlfriend, go do that.

Stop thinking and DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>18252018
What if she reminds you of your mother? She kept paying for everything and lightly teasing, but the topics and criticisms (about me) that eventually were covered really reminded me of my mother, and I had to cut off all communication. I felt so tense for a couple days. It was so weird.
>>
>>18252032
Well this just took a random turn.

They say we end up being attracted to people like our parents, since they are the first member of the opposite sex that we get to know and they help us develop, so it's not that weird.

But you have to ask yourself that question. If you don't care, you don't care. But if you do, you do. And there's no going around that
>>
this ain't me tho >>18252032
>>
>>18252048
Yeah, its not OP, the comment from anon before my post just rang with me.
>>
>>18252054
My gf acts like my mother in some ways. It's not weird. I act like her dad in some ways. It's how people work anon
>>
>>18252059
I'm not talking about acting motherly. I understand that kind of behavior, and have no problem with it. Just that this one chick I am referring to seriously reminded me of my mom:

>same ethnicity
>same height
>same shade of lipstick
>critiquing me, judgement calling (kind of annoying shit my mom would do)
>completely uninterested in anything sexual ("don't kiss me, anon")

After the two dates, I felt so weird and tense. I literally deleted every message, contact and unfriended her. I kind of feel better now, but I have never had such a weird encounter before.
>>
>>18252066
Sorry for hijacking thread but I just found this Q&A from Salon:

"Dear Dangerously,

Your boyfriend should not remind you of your mother. If, in our early courtship, my wife had said, “You are so much like my mother,” I would have felt a certain tremulous alarm. Nothing against my mother-in-law, who is a fine woman, but it’s such an odd metaphor. My feelings for my wife were (and are) carnal and passionate and wild. So should your feelings be for your boyfriend. This is a healthy place to start out. Of course it’s also good if the boyfriend is someone you want to converse with and who cares about you and is loyal and so forth, but your lack of carnal feeling for him seems fatal to me. I don’t pretend to understand the mysteries of relationships, but it seems to me that lust and passion and sex are how many men and women manage to fend off the natural shocks of matrimony and all that proximity and the inevitable bruises and the sagging heart. People can be married for a zillion years and yet somehow, God bless them, they still have the hots for each other. Nobody else can see it, but they can. This happens. I had a great-uncle who, at the age of 82, after almost 60 years of marriage, said that he didn’t care to get a firmer mattress because then he couldn’t “get purchase” with his knees — meaning he couldn’t make love to Aunt Millie with conviction. He was a devout Christian and had been married to only one woman but he was crazy about her. I think this is crucial."

Source: http://www.salon.com/2001/02/13/mother_5/

I feel like I should talk to a professional about this. Very weird all around.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>18251570
Grill here and I wasn't raised to expect people to pay my way. One of the reasons my boyfriend was so interested in me initially was because I covered our first date. It's not weird at all.
>>
>>18251770
Listen OP, it means she wants to play with your butt sometime in the future. maybe not this month, maybe not this year, but if the relationship goes far enough, expect rear entry
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.