[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is an effective way to divert questions about one's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1452888486276.jpg (65KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1452888486276.jpg
65KB, 633x758px
>>
>>18251393

depends on the question. but as a general rule you just say ' i dont want to talk about it ' or simply make a funny joke, and then change the subject.

example
>anon are you single
>I don't think so but your mom stopped texting me recently so i dont know. speaking of which how is your mother?
>>
>>18251393
exaggerations that are obviously fake with a lot of hand gestures and energy followed by asking them a better personal question
>>
i usually give an exaggerated and idiotic response if someone asks shit that's not their business.
my grandma always did this

>anon, do you still have contact with your ex?

yeah, just ten minutes ago i sent a mounted messenger, asking for the next dance. i made sure to include some dried rose petals.

she has learned to not ask such questions anymore
>>
>>18251398
>>18251408
What about questions like:
>What did you do on your vacation?
>When was the last time you went out with your friends?
>What are your hobbies?
>>
>>18251398
>which how is your mother?
Y-You too
>>
>>18251422

just pretend theres a comma.
>>
>>18251419

>where did you go on your vacation
>THE INTERNET!

>when was the last time you went out with your firends
>im with you right now :3

>what are your hobbies
>oh, you know, heroine and excessive masturbation

who the fuck is even asking you this?
>>
>>18251419
>hobbies

>I like to hunt gators bare handed. You remember that Australian guy that died? Yea the stingray, he's my hero. I used to watch his show all the time as a kid, learned more from him than my teachers swear to god. Was there any show you really liked as a kid?
>>
File: IMG_3393.jpg (46KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3393.jpg
46KB, 450x600px
>>18251419
>i traveled to norway, shot a bear and lived in his carcasse for two weeks. shit was cash

>that was years ago. probably before the fire nation attacked.

>i collect road kill and then make artistic taxidermie (have pic related on the phone to show them)
>>
>>18251436

i honest to god thought you meant that the stingray was the hero
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.