[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shat myself in BJJ, should I go back? I've been doing BJJ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 12

File: The Seventh Seal.jpg (82KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Seventh Seal.jpg
82KB, 700x400px
Shat myself in BJJ, should I go back?

I've been doing BJJ for 2 years now and am trying to get my blue belt. Last week I agreed to spar with this 11 year old kid on his first lesson. Now I'm a 31 year old man, 6'0 and 135 lbs and to put it in perspective he comes up to my midsection in height and he tells me he's 60 lbs. So obviously I decide to go easy on him during sparring. During the 15 minutes neither of us got a tap out.

So next lesson I decide to go harder. I'm all attack and then suddenly he counters. I'm flat on my back and he's squeezing the life out of my neck with his legs. I decided to just try and lift up his legs since he's only 60 lbs but I couldn't budge them, turns out small and skinny white boy has disproportionally muscular legs that are probably bigger than mine and I'm serious. To make it worse he just grabbed one of my arms and was twisting it like crazy.

It was the most pain I've been in my BJJ career. I started loudly gagging and am tearing up. I really wanted to tap out but I just kept on thinking of how embarrassing tapping out to a 60 lbs kid would be and got knocked out instead. When I woke up, I discovered that I had shit myself. And yes, it was very noticeable (some of it went on the mat).

How in the hell am I supposed to go back now? I really want that blue belt but I don't want to be pitied by the class when going back. And if I move to another gym I'll lose all my white belt progress. Help!
>>
File: IMG_2946.gif (3MB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2946.gif
3MB, 427x427px
>>18250863
This story is so good
>>
just joke about it and take it like a champ. yeah it was embarassing but anso funny af.
>>
>>18250879
1st
How are you still on your white belt if you've been doing it for two years? You'd think that by now you'd have a different color belt man.
2nd
You should've just tapped out man. If you don't wanna lose that progress you're gonna have to go back and face all that laughter. Cause that shit was comedy. No pun intended. Or just go to a new gym and fly through the belt tests since you have the xp just not the belt.
>>
I almost had my elbow broken by a 17 year old in BJJ. If you're 6'0 and only 135 pounds after two fucking years, you're in the wrong school anyways. Thanks for coming out
>>
>>18250884
I'm a really quiet guy, I'm pretty sure everyone there thinks I'm a mute. If I start making jokes, I'll just seem weird.

>>18250888
It's BJJ, harder to get that blue. And do you know how humiliating it is to tap out to a kid half your size? It would be fine if he was some child prodigy but it was his first fucking lesson. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I have no idea what I'm going to do.
>>
You seriously couldn't lift his legs?
Even if he's a professional cyclist he's still half your weight, you should be lifting that, man.
>>
>>18250913
I'm telling you, his legs must have taken up half his weight. I couldn't lift that for shit (pun intended).

It's weird, he's a really scrawny kid too except for his legs. Before coming into the building, I saw him struggling to keep his balance against the strong wind.

Also saw his mum, she's some 10/10 blonde. Almost makes me want to stay.
>>
>>18250913
He's 6' tall and 135 pounds. He probably has trouble lifting his fork to his mouth. Lanklets, when will they learn?
>>
>>18250971
It's called fucking mass gainer weights
>>
>>18250971
I'm fine with my weight, a lot of advantages of being skinny.
>>
>>18251016

Yes, getting choked to shitting yourself by kids is one of them
>>
>>18251056
Probably would have been the same result if I was fat to be fair. Except I might shit out a burger or something.

Kid was skinny himself. 60 lbs is borderline anorexic.
>>
You had 30 minutes to get a little kid to tap out but you couldn't and then he kicked your ass.
Do you realize that this kid is stronger than you?
>>
>>18251145
His legs are stronger but that's it. I don't think he's actually stronger.
>>
>>18251158
He is. He managed to get you flat on your back.
He also "grabbed your arm and twisted it", if you were stronger that wouldn't have happened.
Not to mention he made you shit yourself. He's stronger.
>>
>>18251165
You've never done BJJ have you? These positions can happen to anyone on anyone.
>>
>>18251523
They really can't. You got your ass kicked by a literal child. May as well bend over for him next time faggot.
>>
>>18250863
You shouldnt be doing BJJ if you are too proud to tap. You missed an opportunity to make that kid feel really good about himself by tapping. A guy shit himself in my gym but he wasnt unconscious and was able to run to the bathroom. Nobody made a big deal about it. It is a thing that happens sometimes. If you are embarrassed call your instructor and ask if you are still welcome at the gym.
>>
>>18251016
Well if you fight in open weight classes not really
>>
>>18251593
If it makes you feel better one time i put way too much talcum powder on my sweaty ass and we did a warmuo where a partner sits on your feet and you rock/lift them across the matt while sitting on your butt. I left a big fat white line of talcum powder all the way across the matt.
>>
>>18251593
Well I'm sure he felt fucking great about himself when I was knocked out and shat myself. He's probably the most popular kid in his school now.

I'm glad that it's at least happened before. You're not making that story up are you though? Tell me the truth, did everyone start pitying him? I can't stand that.

>>18251608
lol that did make me feel better. How does that even work?
>>
>>18251566
Yeah, you've never done BJJ.
>>
>>18251646
Nah im not making it up. He was a fat guy, just got his blue belt, stopped his partner and whispered something to him and ran to the bathroom. Everyone knew exactly what happened and had a little chuckle about it and he even joked about it later. No big deal.
>>
>>18251679
I mean everyone could hear what they were whispering about. It was one of those sessions where the only noise was people breathing hard.
>>
>>18251679
I think what helped there is that nobody saw the shit, but with me everyone saw it. Like actual shit was on the mat.

I think I'll attend a session and see their reaction but god damn this sucks.
>>
>>18250863

I boxed for 10 years. I've seen dudes shit themselves tons of times. Its fine, dude.
>>
Sounds like you skipped straight to brown belt
>>
Purple belt in judo here. Also did a lot of muay thai, and have a ton of friends who do JJ

You're not mentally and physically ready to do JJ, if you both refuse to tap out AND is handled like that by a new literal kid
>>
>>18251833
I don't tap easy, it's just who I am. I'm the type of guy who watches all the advertisements, I usually can endure painful or boring things.

By the way, that was the kid's only attacking move it's not like he dominated the entire sparring match.
>>
>>18251849
It's cool if you're a badass who can live with being overtrown by a vastly superior opponent in a championship. It's not cool if you pass out and shit yourself sparring. What happens if you're bested regularly by other opponents who you consider inferior? Will you just pass out every time this happens out of pride?

JJ is one of the most humbling martial arts because things just like that. Even after shitting yourself you still deny that this kid bested you. I haven't read the whole thread, but even though this was his only attacking move, you also didn't manage to submit him. It doesn't matter why that happened, in mma or jj championshits, if you're submited to a tap out or unconsciousness, you lost. That's what happened to you, and it's going to happen again and again if you don't recognize it, because you'll insist to bum-rush opponents you think are inferior and getting caught by counters like that. Take a look at the Gracies and the very first UFCs that were basically style x style, and you'll see that what you did is precisely what doomed their opponents: ubderestimating a seemingly harmless opponent.

Yes it is humiliating to shit the mat, but I know people who are professionals and did that, and it even happened with ufc fighters too. None of them to a kid, so obviously you'll be bullied to death to that, but that's not something anyone will take too seriously. Just take that as a humbling lesson and accept that you were bested by him, because this is what actually happened, but it's also one of the founding stones of BJJ: making a physically inferior fighter able to overcome a stronger one through technics instead of raw strength

However, also do realize that in your case, it would be probably wise to work out, because damn man you couldn't escape an 11yo??? How did he get you? Triangle choke?
>>
>>18251849
You got beat fair and square by a 60" kid on his first couple of lessons whilst you are a 135" 2 year experienced yellow belt (presumably).

This is objectively the type of situation that should make you reconsider if BJJ is for you.
>>
File: 1492315511603.png (89KB, 179x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492315511603.png
89KB, 179x240px
>>18251887
>championshits
Fucking kek m8
>>
>>18251897
I swear to god this was a typo but DAMN BOI does that fit the subject KEK
>>
>>18251887
I get competitive with everything, knifes-out-in-family-monopoly-type competitive. To be honest, I can't see myself ever tapping out to this kid. I can tap out to a better opponent but not to an 11 year old. A man's got to have a code and if that means passing out every time that I'm cool with that.

Sparring isn't about winning or losing, it's about who did better and I clearly was doing better up until the incident. I won't underestimate him again and it won't happen again for sure.

So I was in his guard about to pass and go for an arm bar, he got his legs around my neck though and just squeezed. It's called a scissors, right? He had strong legs for his age, that's why I couldn't get out.
>>
File: 1492121364833.png (74KB, 432x293px) Image search: [Google]
1492121364833.png
74KB, 432x293px
>>18251932
Lmao
>>
>>18251889
Well it probably isn't right for me, but basketball was never right for me either growing up. I was the smallest guy, got blocked every shot but I had a growth spurt and made a pretty good point guard for a while.
>>
>>18251932
Stop being so prideful and focus on getting better not respected
>>
File: 1487475153881.jpg (50KB, 777x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487475153881.jpg
50KB, 777x960px
>>18251941
But did a 11 year old kid rek you so badly in basketball that you lost consciousness and shat yourself?
>>
>>18251949
It's not about respect, it's principal. A man can't tap out to an 11 year old, it's not right. I'm glad I didn't tap, it would have been so easy to do it because that was some crucifixion-type pain. But if I did then I'm not a man.

Anyway, I'm focused more than ever on getting better now.

>>18251963
I got knocked out when going for a rebound once, didn't shit myself though. I think I was around 11-13 at the time so I guess I kind of did.
>>
>>18251973
Not to pull a /v/, but
>Git gud, son

You have other JJ athletes in here telling you this.
>>
>>18250863
You don't lose progress towards the belt. It's not like you magically forget the things you learned when you switched gyms.
>>
>>18250863
An 11 year old made you shit yourself? Lmfao man 4chan is the greatest
>>
>>18251973
>m-muh principles
So this...is the attitude....of BJJ champions...woah...
>>
>>18251973
>id rather pass out and shit myself than tap out to a kid
Then why did you make this thread?
You obviously think you did the smart thing.
>>
>>18251995
They only promote people straight away who are great, I'm not great. I think I'm close to getting blue here.

>>18252000
Well I mean everyone is different, I'm not pretending to be a BJJ champion. But if I stick to my principles, I'll be happy with myself.
>>
>>18251932
man, what a faggot
>>
>>18252007
Because I don't want to be in the type of atmosphere where people are pitying me and want advice on whether I should go back. It's not about whether it was smart, I know it was dumb but it had to be done.
>>
>>18252008
They promote the people who have the skills necessary to be promoted. If you don't have the skills they won't promote you at this gym or anywhere else. You don't just move up by training at the same place for a long time.
>>
>>18252015
You cannot mentally or physically handle the sport, so not only don't return, just pick up a different sport/martial art.
>>
>>18252030
I do have the skills but I doubt they'll just promote me straight away over there. It'll take at least a year. Have you known someone promoted straight away?

>>18252033
People have been saying that for my entire life. Just makes it better when I do succeed. I'll have a shit smeared blue belt in no time.
>>
>>18252033
I'll add that I tried, tried really hard at soccer. I enjoyed the sport. But I fucking sucked at it no matter how much I practiced. I was an okay fullback, but even then just second string.

I dropped it and tried out other sports when my funds allowed. In a strange twist, it turned out I was really good at golf. I had a lower handicap in 2 years of practice and play than many who played a decade more than I.

Sometimes you're just suck at something. And that's okay. Don't torture yourself with some twisted concept of pride.
>>
>>18251932
Man you're just SO wrong...

First off, you're at a health risk every single time you don't tap in a tight submission. I don't know how you're dismissing this so much after shitting yourself so hard, but not only you risk brain damage for passing out frequently, but also joint damage for joint locks. Look into rousimar palhares knee locks. This is one of the fastest locks to get actual damage, because it's in a direction your joint doesn't have much freedom, so any slight torsion will snap the ligaments. It sounds really bad ass to say you'll refuse to tap out under certain conditions, until you realize you can be permanently crippled as a result. So do your health a favor, swallow your pride and do tap out to whoever it is. Be healthy to fight another day. I have friends who got the bench for six months to knee injury. Think that it would be six months that this kid would train and you wouldn't...

Second, the most inexperienced opponents are the most dangerous to your health, because they don't know when to stop. You blacked out good to shit yourself, probably a few seconds even. You're much safer blacking out to a black belt than you are to a white belt, because the first has the experience to refrain from hurtit you, while the second doesn't. So if you really want to play tough, do so only with more experienced opponents. To newbies and younglings, it's better not to handle them your health, because they lack the notions to play it safe.

Sparring might not be about winning or losing, but you can't be so blind not to admit that you lost. Championship and real situations wise, you'd have lost for the sheer submission. Sparring wise, you still lost, because it ended with 1x0 submissions to him. It would be much better if you tapped out, because you'd be able to turn the tables on him. Now you have to live with shitting yourself and loosing to a newbie. "Doing better" means you merely flailed around better, since by all other standards he beat you (cont)
>>
File: brucesmile.jpg (127KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
brucesmile.jpg
127KB, 900x900px
>>18251889
>yellow belt
there is no yellow belt in juji.
>This is objectively the type of situation that should make you reconsider if BJJ is for you.
Juji is for literally anyone stop saying stupid shit.

>>18250863>>18251887
Next time use the bathroom before you get choked out and stop using blame to justify your loss. He got you in sub because you weren't careful enough and underestimated your opponent.
How you gonna have 2 years exp and not know what your submissions are?
You should rethink your code if it means shitting yourself every time you get choked out because you're too much of a hardass to tap .And no sparring isnt about who did better that's what tournaments are for, sparring is about improving. Learning to flow without relying on force and eventually forming your own form of bjj. That's the essence of it all and what youre doing is just ignorance because you feel it's worth losing brain cells over a tap.
>>
>>18252051
I feel you, I really do but you couldn't have practiced that much if you call defenders fullbacks! Or is that an American thing?

Just joking, I understand with football (soccer) that you have to practice from a young age to get good at it. With BJJ any person from any age can get good at it.
>>
Is it one person posting all these tap out stories? Why is nobody noticing they're pasta?
>>
>>18252070
do you really think someone would go on the internet and lie like that?
>>
>>18251932
>>18252056
(Cont) if flailing around is what you care about, move on to wrestling.

Finally, scissors as far as I looked into is a sweep, not a submission/lock move (I might be wrong because I googled this shit). Either way, saying he had "strong legs for his age" is merely an excuse. Locks are powerful because of the leverage, shit, look at a picture from Helio Gracie, he was fit at Most in his time, but beat at shit ton of people. Most Gracies are like that, and they basically invented this shit. Read about them, BJJ is not about strength, it's about using the body parts as levers, that's their words, not mine.

It doesn't mean you don't have to be fit. Man you're a skeleton at 62kg for 1.82m. And I say that because I have a friend whos's 70kg and 1.88m and he looks like I could break him if I stared hard enough. You definitly doesn't need to be a juggernaut mountain of muscles, but you're way too weak for most sports. Demetrius Johnson is a slim fighter and weights nearly as much as you on a figt and the freak is barely 1.60m!

You NEED to lift, asap. Musculature helps keep your joints in place too.
>>
>>18252056
>>18252058

I'm not trying to be a hardass, this post proves that. But as you said, I had a long time to tap out this kid but couldn't. That was bad enough, but if I tapped out to this kid then all my training would essentially be for nothing. In my warped mind, we're even since I didn't tap.

I only have this mindset for children and women and this is the only the 3rd time I've refused to tap in my 2 years. I'm usually pretty safe.

No, it did not end in 1x0 submissions. To submit is to admit defeat and I never did that shit. We drew in my eyes.
>>
>>18252060
The term fullback and defender is often flip flopped in amateur settings in America. At least I didn't accidentally title myself a linebacker, kek.

I did start soccer at something along the lines of 8-9 years old. Like OP there were quite a few sports I dabbled in that I just sucked at. Like gymnastics. Holy shit I still cannot do a simple cartwheel despite my parents letting me do it when I was like 4.

My point is that people are good and built for different things. One of my classmates was 3rd string (American) football, but discovered he had the perfect body type to throw javelin and broke some university records.

You just have to keep trying stuff til you find something that sticks. I'm not saying you need to be amazing at it or an expert, just enough to not be bottom of the class/team every time and never advance in skill. Because that can really impact your psyche which further impacts yiur performance in said discipline.
>>
>>18252088
Dang son. You really need to seek professional help.
This kid whips your ass and rather than concede that you lost because of a mistake or whatever, you are full blown in denial that you even lost.
Yet you still feel that you shouldnt be pitied?
Dont go back to that gym.
>>
>>18252075
Well shit yeah, it is about leverage but this kid was on what, his second lesson he doesn't know anything about leverage yet.

Yeah, I know that I need to start working out properly again. I appreciate all the advice man.
>>
>>18252075
And just adding to this, you're too hopeful to move on to blue belt with that attitude and skill.

One of my friends is a karate kyokushin (sp?) black belt. Studied BJJ just theoretically for years. Still took him two years just to get his blue, and he already had a lot of knowledge on the locks plus the discipline that works in any martial art.

So believe me, you can chane gyms all you want, because you don't seem nearly as prepared as you need to be for a blue belt. I wouldn't expect it before your third or even fourth year, and I'm not saying it to humiliate you, it's just from sheer vivency with people who are in this sport and tool that long.

And no gym will want a shat on blue belt in their ranks, ever. Much rather have one who taps out to kids.

You can ask your teacher if everything I said here isn't true, and I'm 100% certain he'll confirm this.
>>
>>18252108
He might not know what he was doing but did it instinctively. Maybe he's a natural, who knows.
>>
>>18250863
BJJ? why not just join grinder? Karate is the master discipline.
>>
>>18252103
A loss in my eyes is a submission. If I had the choice I would continue the fight even when knocked out.

>>18252109
Respectfully, I disagree man. I think I've done enough to earn the blue. And again, I don't tap out to kids that's kind of why I'm in this mess. And I believe that someone here earlier mentioned a guy who shat himself and he was a blue.
>>
>>18252091
Ah you're probably right with gymnastics I can't do a roly-poly no matter how much I try. I just don't like giving up in sports.
>>
>>18252115
It was a pretty basic move (not to take anything away), something a kid would pull off in a play fight.
>>
>>18252088
>We drew in my eyes.
then your eyes are wrong lmao
>>
>>18252191
Objectively, he won since he knocked me out. But in my own opinion, tapping out signals the victory. I count it as a draw since I didn't give up. But fair play to him, I couldn't tap him out and that was some painful sub that he's got. I would have tapped quickly if he was an adult.
>>
>>18252318
You lost. Fair and square.
>>
>>18252389
He won but he didn't beat me. If I got beat by a 60 lbs kid then I would quit.
>>
>>18252399
>he won
>but he didn't best me
You seem to be really good at gymnastics, why don't you try that instead.
>>
>>18252403
lol fair enough. I'm just saying that I value getting beaten over losing. You can call it what you want though.
>>
>>18252399
Damn man, you're delusional. He beat you. Admit. Improve. Beat him consistently to wash your honor. And move on.

Not admitting it will only hurt you in all manners on the long run. If you keep doing this you have a looongg walk until your blue belt, because no master in his right mind would promote a mentality like yours. BJJ ain't about your made up code or belts, the sooner you realize, the sooner you'll evolve.

Oss
>>
>>18252318
>get KOed and shit your pants
>call it a draw

man, those are some impressive mental gymnastics. If only that was a sport you'd be an olympian.
>>
>>18250899
>do you know how humiliating it is to tap out to a kid half your size?

infinitly less than passing out from from a kid half your size and then shitting yourself
>>
>>18252432
>>18252438

I don't share my mentality, I'm a reserved guy. He did not beat me, beating someone is a 2 way thing. I didn't give up, so he didn't beat me. He won though, I'll admit that.

>>18252441
You got to think Biology here. People sort each other into alpha and beta groups. When you tap out, it's like a non-verbal agreement that the person tapping is a beta and the person winning is an alpha. I never did that and so we're on equal footing.
>>
File: 1319090474417.jpg (49KB, 375x363px) Image search: [Google]
1319090474417.jpg
49KB, 375x363px
>>18252461
>He did not beat me
>He won though

HAHA holy shit my man
>>
File: 4bf.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>18252461
>>
>>18252466
Getting beaten and losing are 2 different things, see above.

Anyway, I think >>18252471 is right, I am getting bored. Thanks for everyone giving advice, I'll go ahead to another session and see what happens I think.
>>
>>18252128
Doesn't matter that the kid's better so long as you don't ADMIT it, eh? Truly a manry man of principle and testicular fortitude.
>>
>>18252836
Okay I just checked back here and this is the most ridiculous statement here.

A) How is he better? I dominated the fight except for the end.
B) I've admitted that he won, just that he didn't beat me.
C) This isn't about manliness, it's just about staying true to myself.
>>
by any chance, r u from chile?

if so, take it easy bro, we had a pretty good laught, but now it's the time we focus on the training; get your ass back to the matt, you faggot
>>
>>18252921
lol no I'm from England, what makes you think I'm from Chile?
>>
>>18252461
Do you really think that you're not a beta because you didn't tap? He could have killed you using only his legs if he wanted to, a couple more minutes of pressure and you're dead or brain damaged.
He is the alpha, it's obvious. Now be a good beta and start respecting the stronger man lest he make you crap yourself again.
>>
>>18252869
>A) How is he better? I dominated the fight except for the end.

Now you're just trolling. How can you do bjj for two years and be this oblivious???

Watch just two fights that come to mind now:
-)Minotauro x Bob Sapp (old shit from Pride)
-)Anderson Silva x Chael Sonnen

Come back here and tell us the results.

BJJ is a martial art. Every combat is a simulation of real situations, unless do some ninjitsu shit where you lie to yourself that "I know I could kill you with a move that I can't practice or I'd kill you".

If it was actual combat, you'd be dead, or at the very least way more shat than you were, and possibly with brain damage. If it was a fight in a championship, you'd have lost (sweeps count for points but guess what, submission gives a win automatically). You stopped mid sparr after shitting yourself with a 1x0 submission score for him.

YOU LOST
YOU WERE BEATEN

Unless you have the maturity of an actual 31yo adult and move on, you deserve to be sitting on a pile of shit deluding yourself that you're anywhere near a blue belt and being the laughing stock of children and mat partners forever.
>>
>>18251932
Sparring is about helping your partners improve so you can have better partners to train against so you will improve. You need to quit BJJ. You are exactly the type of person that nobody wants in their gym.
>>
>>18252461
How could he win and not beat you?

How is passing the fuck out less embarrassing than tapping out? Doesn't tapping out exist so you don't pass out and shit yourself?

>>18251158
>he's stronger but I don't think he's stronger

This is some Low Tier God shit, man. You got bopped. Deal with it. Recognizing your defeat and learning from it is how people actually improve.
>>
>>18251932
>I was doing better until I wasn't

Yeah, that means you weren't better.
>>
>>18253172
>>18253114

In actual combat there would be no tap outs anyway. I get your point though, the kid didn't even notice that I was out, the instructor did, I probably would be dead in a real fight.

Look, I haven't been completely honest here. Early in the sparring he tapped me out with a north/south. I was being smothered by him, panicked and tapped out.

It's fucking pathetic that I have to lie about it to strangers on the internet who probably don't care, I just really thought I was on a blue level and then in comes this kid with no experience who is stronger and better than me. I wasn't even close to tapping him out, how am I supposed to deal with that? I've spent 2 fucking years here and can just get destroyed by an untrained 60 lbs kid. It's pathetic.
>>
>>18253248
Probably not, he deserved the victory in hindsight. I just have a giant ass ego.
>>
I'll start off with some background. I was born rich; I have a trust fund. I don't need to work, so I don't. All my life I have trained in boxing, since I have so much free time, so I'm pretty good at it. Also I developed a scat fetish around age 16 or 17.

So what I do is I join a boxing gym. I "train" for a little bit, and then the coach is surprised how good I'm getting, and I get a fight fairly quickly. I make sure that I eat a lot right before I fight. I usually eat chili or Indian food.

During my fight, I keep my hands abnormally high. This allows them to hit me in the stomach. After a few good shots, I'll shit in my shorts, right there. My opponent, my coach, the audience, they will all be in awe.

I pretend to be ashamed and I run away. Then I start the process at another gym in another city. I've done this seventeen times so far.
>>
>>18253771
Kudos for finally admiting it. I know it is humiliating, but it's way more mature than just refusing to accept that.

Something just came to my mind: are you 100% sure this was his first lesson?

Why I ask you that: It's fairly common for some BJJ fighters and gyms to send experienced athlets as white belts, or even invite them just to teach their students a lesson. The gracies did something similar from the start, they invaded gyms from other martial arts claiming to be nobodies, just to kick their ass using BJJ.

So keep that in mind. It could be your first time happening it, but it sure isn't the first time it happens in the bjj world, people saying they're new just to surprise others. Hell even Jon Jones used a white belt when he officially started in BJJ, and the guy is a professional wrestler and submission fighter for years...
>>
>>18250863
Go back its honestly not a huge deal a lot of fighters have shit themselves in the cage I bet someone has already peed themselves on the mat at your place
The biggest concern here is how ego of you it is to not just tap. beyond that you shouldve been letting him get a few subs.
This is part of why you are not a blue belt honestly
>roll with 11yo
>make him work
>reward him with position when doing proper technique
>let him get the taps
For the children its about having fun while learning how to roll.

>>18250888
two years per belt is accurate timing for the average person in a good bjj dojo with black taking an additional 1/2
>>
>>18252088
>We drew in my eyes.
if you got a draw with a 11 year old in your thirties you lost
>>
>>18254332
Yo op here, that is very weird. But if that's your thing then go for I guess lol. I don't see why anyone would want this to happen though. I hope you didn't get jerk off to this or something, the kid is only 11 to remind you. Keep your fetish 18+ and you're cool.

>>18254414
Yeah, it was stupid just lying to myself. And I'm pretty sure it was his first lesson, you could tell when he got into good positions that he didn't know what to do. He just tried to keep position and never really did any advanced moves. He just was naturally better I think.

Either he's got a career as a child actor or he's telling the truth about having no experience. Fuck, how is it even biologically possible for a kid to be better with no experience anyway? Especially when he's 60 freaking pounds.
>>
>>18252128
I think most people would agree passing out and shitting yourself counts as submission.
>>
>>18254486
Fair enough, I'll be tapping more from now on. Got bruising all over my neck from this so I'll probably miss about 2 weeks. What do you think the odds of them forgetting what happened are in 2 weeks? (hopeful sarcasm)
>>
>>18252416
Both of those mean the same thing.
>>
>>18254587
Submission definition: the action of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of another person.

You do that when you tap but when you get knocked out, there is no "accepting a superior force". Anyway, it doesn't matter I've already admitted that he tapped me out early in the fight as well. I don't mind the embarrassment anymore.
>>
>>18254595
I think losing control of your body in general and your bowels in particular count as yielding.
>>
>>18254607
Doesn't matter about the body. Let's say a dude is torturing a person. The guy getting tortured doesn't say anything and bleeds to death, would you say that he submitted?
>>
File: kaz-hirai-747x309.jpg (43KB, 747x309px) Image search: [Google]
kaz-hirai-747x309.jpg
43KB, 747x309px
Dude how are you a six-foot-tall "man" who weighs 135 pounds. I'm a 5-foot 9 manlet who weighs 175 pounds and I don't even look that jacked. You should try to fucking eat something and maybe you won't shit yourself next next time you try to fight a little kid.
>>
>>18254667
I think eating something is precisely why I crapped myself. And 5'9 ain't a manlet, that's an inch shorter than the average male population.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>18254677
Yeah dude you want real advice most kids could probably beat the shit out of you these days. You should go to McDonald's and order two double Big Mac sandwiches with 10 McNuggets and just eat that shit every single day for the next year and then maybe you'll weigh enough to be able to spar with a fifteen-year-old kid. good luck familia.

kung fu kenny is like 5'4" and he could probably whip your ass bruce lee style
>>
>>18254582
The truth isn't going to be easy, but 60 lbs or not the kid was just stronger than you. Be honest, who was generally in the top and bottom position during the fight? I have a feeling he was top since he beat you twice.
He was able to overcome 2 years of experience by raw power alone. Don't try to deny it, he didn't just make you shit yourself. You said you started tearing up during the choke. He dominated you.
You've got to do something about it, GET STRONGER. How tall was this kid anyway? Do you have a picture of him? I can find physical weaknesses in him for you,
>>
File: 8ev6gP.jpg (88KB, 920x648px) Image search: [Google]
8ev6gP.jpg
88KB, 920x648px
>>18254750
I must have been in the top position about 3 times desu, I was in bottom for pretty much all of it.

We have a BJJ/MMA gym and he started MMA at the same time as BJJ, so like 1 lesson. Pic is of him at our MMA classes, I did some stalking to find this pic lol.

Anyway, he's nothing much looks scrawnier than me.
>>
>>18254804
Skinny arms and legs, shouldn't be powerful enough to overcome a grown man.
Come on now OP, start lifting. It won't take long to surpass the kid, he looks like a holocaust survivor.
>>
>>18254804
I'll be fair with you op: he does not have strong legs for his age, but he does look like he knows what he's doing.

Maybe he's the kid of someone who does fighting and has been homeschooled playing with his dad.

It doesn't justify you losing to him though. It explains, but doesn't justify. Unless he caught you in a totally new position for you, you have only yourself to blame for it.
>>
>>18254853
His legs seemed really strong when I was in the choke, I couldn't remove them anyway.

Yeah, maybe. As I said before though, he looked like he didn't know what he was doing when in an advantaged position. Maybe I'll ask him when I go back (I guess I'm going back now).

Fuck me, these captchas are getting hard.
>>
>>18254873
I said it before: it's because of the lever. He might not even know what a lever is, but it doesn't change the fact that he used one. Almost all locks are levers because the sport was developed exactly with this in mind, getting advantage on someone with superior strength.
>>
>>18254877
Did he get into the top position more than me by using leverage or is leverage only for locks? Sorry for all the questions, just suddenly insecure about my strength. I haven't even considered it in years.
>>
>>18252461
I think the beta is the one who shits himself because he is so scared of other's perceptions of him

Just find a new gym, not worth going back and being embarassed every session
>>
>>18254893
I honestly can't tell you, because it's been like 15 years I stopped Judo. But yes, most of the sweeps and locks depend much more on dealing with the center of mass and balance than on raw strength.

Mind you that strength IS important, for any martial art. But BJJ is one of the few, if not the only, to close the gap through those things. Even size difference plays a role, him being small can help him escape some positions and locks. You can't use only his strength as an excuse for your loss, but by your stats lifting would definitly help you. BJJ is a lot more about isometric strength, which is constant, than explosive.

I'd definitly go back to the gym, maybe skip a week, but those things are easily forgotten. More graduate people might even have been there or witnessed it.

But I encourage you to change your attitude towards losing to him. Be an example and talk to him to learn what he did, ask him to start a roll from the position he submited you and evaluate it. BJJ is one of the most friendly martial arts and being a good player will take you far.
>>
>>18254924
Yeah, I realise it is mostly about balance but this fight felt more physical. Like, at one point he pinned my arms to the mat, there was no leverage, it was just strength. I'll start lifting then, I suppose I can't ignore it anymore.

I think I will go back, but that last paragraph of yours is an awful idea! I don't want to reminisce on the "incident", maybe I'll spar with him again but evaluating the submission is a bad idea.

Thanks for the support though man, it is appreciated. I would probably be moving gym if it wasn't for the advice here.
>>
>>18254963
You don't have to mention shitting yourself. But you have to place yourself in the same situation again. That's the only thing that will make you not panic and find out how to get rid of it.

And you're welcome. As last advice, try to not think too hard about your belts. Your master will award it automatically when you earn it. It's better for everyone to be a tough white belt than a weak blue belt. Think about it this way and you'll realize you'll want to stay as long as possible in every belt, since those things weight on your shoulder.

Oss
>>
>>18254804
So this is the kid who beat the shit out of you? He's my hero.
>>
>>18250863

Jokes aside, there's no way I could go back after that xD. Maybe go to a different gym
>>
>>18251849
Just admit the kid is better than you and maybe bjj isn't your thing. You keep giving excuses but it isn't fooling anyone...
>>
>>18250863
Lol you are a faggot for not tapping out, do not go back, you do not deserve your blue belt
>>
>>18254963
>learning from your mistakes is a bad idea

It is a complete mystery how you were defeated twice by a child.
>>
>>18255435
I'd maybe go through the first submission, the one where I don't crap myself but who wants to be constantly reminded of the second one?

I'm not actually a bad fighter, I've tapped out a few blue belts before. I just don't match up well against this kid.
>>
>>18255549
You want to be reminded of the second one so you can understand how to get out of it or at least recognize a situation you need to tap out easier.

You really think you'll never be in that situation again?
>>
>>18250863
The only honorable thing to do is commit seppuku, Crappler-san.
>>
>>18255770
I'll go over it the next time it happens, except if it's against the kid. Hopefully if I face the kid again, he won't tap me out.

>>18255779
Who's Seppuku and why does he need to be committed?
>>
>>18255789
Of course he'll tap you out. It's already been established that he's stronger and more skilled.
>>
>>18255549
He's 11 and 60lbs man, how can that be a poor match up for you?

That aside just go back, what's the worst that can happen, it can't be more humiliating than shitting your pants. Within a month people will probably have forgotten.
>>
>>18256464
Well I can't go back for a couple of weeks, there's bruises on my neck from the incident. Maybe they'll forget when I come back, huh?

It's a poor match up because I don't train to do these moves on people so small. And this loser >>18256417 is probably right.
>>
>>18254804
>>18254853
That's not fair on the kid. The picture does not show his legs clearly enough, it could just be skinny knees which wouldn't be his fault. His legs are obviously quite strong, it takes strong legs to knock someone three times your age out.

His upper body is not terrible either, biceps are of a good size for his weight. It's understandable that he can pin a 130 lbs person.

However, OP please understand that he doesn't look like a physically dominant person at all. Yet you were undeniably his bitch when sparring. You need to start lifting. Whether you like it or not this twig considers you his bitch. And you are, I don't think you realize how close he was to killing you. Your life was in his legs so to speak, if he continued for 20 seconds more you would have brain damage, 30 more seconds and you would be dead. He'll always consider you his bitch until you can show dominance back. Start lifting and kick his ass. You don't want to be anyone's bitch much less a 60 pounds kid.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.