[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ So me and my girlfriend have been dating for two years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Kick_a8404c_5712392.jpg (40KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
Kick_a8404c_5712392.jpg
40KB, 380x380px
Hey /adv/

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for two years and everything has been going great up until now.

Normally my gf looks at my phone but i don't really look at hers because normally i don't give a shit what's on there, lately she's been really secretive about her phone though and hiding it from me and changing passwords and stuff.

So yesterday I went on her phone and found out she was talking to her ex bf. He put "you're hair looks so beautiful honey". I didn't have chance to read the rest because she grabbed it off me. I asked her about it and she said he was only complimented her. I later found out she deleted all her messages to him and refuses to let me have a look.

So a few hours pass and I was about to leave her because she was obviously cheating on me (she wouldn't admit it).

She basically told me when she was with him they had a kid but they lost it before it was born and they always talk about what she would have been like and stuff.

I was hurt she kept it from me but if that's the case there wouldn't be anything left to hide on her ohine yet she still refused to let me see.

I told her I was about to leave and she started crying saying she loves me and she's not cheating.

Still don't know what the fuck to do.

Halp
>>
>>18250814
Two years together with you and she is still up this guys ass and can't move on? Find someone that is not attached to another guy. You are also right she could have been honest with you and shared her grief instead of constant conversation with him crying about what if.
>>
>>18250814

You are doing the right thing in walking away

If she has these secrets for you, it just means she has more secrets, and she is just making up a sob story to convince you to stay until SHE decides to end the relationship

Break up, move out, it's the logical choice
>>
Like the above poster said, sounds weird someone would start a new relationship and be with a person for 2 years while still having feelings for the ex
I'd say confront her about this exact fact and if she gives a shit excuse, leave
>>
>>18250854
this
>>
>>18250814
Emotional baggage meme is real. You dont trust her, that means only one thing: relationship is dying.

You can try to tell her to tell you everything and be brutally honest to get another chance so you can trust her again. Ideal ultimatum would be block her ex on all media possible and make her promise she wont talk to him ever again, but we all know this wont ever happen.

Your choice now. I would try to talk to her first before binning 2 years relationship. Ignore her tears, even illogical females know for sure what talking to your ex + deleting history means. Stay strong.
>>
Cheers lads. Hopefully seeing her later which gives me chance to break it off. She says she left him because of how clingy he was and would rather have him as a friend. She's definitely hiding something.
>>
>>18250814
she already cheated. anything you have to hide or delete bc you know your significant other will be hurt is cheating especially if shes talking emotional shitt like kids with her ex. dont be dumb move on. if you dont she will eventually fuck that dude if she already hasnt. if you dont you will for now on always be wondering an worrying wtf shes doing. thats not the life to live
>>
>>18250872
Sounds like to me she's the clingy one. Seeing you and telling you its a relationship for two years but she just can't get over him. Hate you wasted all this time.
>>
>>18250872
"you're hair looks so beautiful honey"

Yeah, this sounds like they are just friends
>>
Think it's time to move on. Thanks for everything \adv\.
>>
>>18250814
gtfo as fast AS YOU FUCKING CAN
>>
>>18251038

How come lad?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.