[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just went on a date (maybe?) thru Okcupid. We walked, had a coffee,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1487668653785m.jpg (36KB, 1024x561px) Image search: [Google]
1487668653785m.jpg
36KB, 1024x561px
Just went on a date (maybe?) thru Okcupid. We walked, had a coffee, and then walked her back to her car.
She had her arms folded nearly the whole time but wasn't exactly making conversation directed towards or about me.
How do I know if I've failed?
Message her normally and try asking her out to dinner?
>>
having your arms folded the entire time isn't really a good sign OP
>>
Arms crossed only matters sometimes. She could have been cold. You really need to look out for what direction her feet were pointing and eye contact.
>>
>>18250811
Having your arms folded the entire time means im so fucking bored and pissed at you
dont even try calling her back

t.grill
>>
>>18250835
Kinda weird she'd be immediately bored and pissed desu
Sounds like she was a cunt
>>
>>18250846
whoops
what I meant by that is shes probably disappointed at her date
>>
>>18250853
Still weird since she was like that from the beginning like OP said
How can you be disappointed with something that hasn't even started yet? Sounds like a cunt to me
>>
OP here. She has kind of been 1 sided the entire time on OKC as well. Kind of felt like an interrogation but I figured why not invite her out for coffee.
I mostly tried to ask open ended questions and elaborated in detail as well and tried to segue most conversations.
Shy maybe? But it lasted for a total of 1 hour.
But to test the waters, do you think its cool to message her casually still, test the waters, and then try inviting her dinner?
>>
>>18250906
Ofc you text the bitch and try to date her again. Who knows what is going through her head.

Meanwhile invite other girls on dates as well. Dont get hung on one girl only. Date them all if you must.
>>
>>18250918
This

>>18250906
Honestly desu I'd ditch her but then again I have high standards when it comes to this sort of shit
>>
>>18250906
DO NOT BUY HER DINNER.
Absolutely no reason to, that is like a reward for doing something good. She hasn't done dogshit positive for you. Next date... bring her out to a local park or somewhere cool to see the sunset.
1. Find out her living situation - to know if you can fuck there.. or is she living with a roommate, mom & dad etc.
2. Name of her best friend... important because if you win over the friend, you might win her.
3. What are her goal
4. What ever qualifying info you need.
5. Stop qualifying yourself to her.
6. Call her out on her bullshit, next time.
7. Be a sexual threat, be the anti-friendzone.
8. If you buy her drinks.. she has to do something for it: kiss, hug, etc. Nobody rides for free... or you are just another sucker.
>>
>>18250811

its not a pass or fail system. its a match system. its not your job to forcibly match, that is not a success, thats just rape.

if the default state was people liking you then romance would not be special at all.
>>
Body language isn't always a good indication of what the person is thinking actually before reading about body language I used to do all sorts of things unintentionally that people would have thought I was disinterested

The best bet is to ask her out again maybe she is also dating others or met someone already but is still giving you a chance. If she had enough of you completely she won't go on a second date but you do have to see how things go

Maybe she was expecting better date maybe not coffee or something set her off if she indeed was crossing her arms as a meaning of unimpressed or a way to hold herself from being completely relaxed
I do have to say sometimes I cross my arms to restrain myself from being really goofy and awkward just a way to act classy so maybe she was nervous the date
>>
>>18250811
Having her arms crossed might be a sign she was nervous or cold, either way you have nothing to lose by trying for another date if you like her enough.
>>
File: 1488822903544.jpg (20KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1488822903544.jpg
20KB, 720x404px
OP again.
Thanks for the advice.
I would say it was somewhat cold which could lead towards crossing her arms maybe? I wasn't wearing my jacket because I'm accustomed to cold weather but most people in the area were.
I've read some good advice. I just don't want to seem too desperate in front of her.
I wouldn't call her boring but I did feel she was out of my league.
Maybe dinner right off the bat isn't the best invitation and I don't like the idea of movies either because that's 90 minutes of not talking to each other.
Question: Roughly how many hours do you think I should wait before messaging her again?
>>
>>18250835
why are you combining finnish and english on an english imageboard?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.