[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here is the deal: I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: owl.jpg (9KB, 226x275px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
9KB, 226x275px
So here is the deal:
I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin. This summer I'm turning 24. Up until my 23th birthday it didn't bother me this much but after that I realised in what a shitty situation I am and every day I started to feel worse and worse about it. I graduated an engineering uni. I,m chubby, but not really fat, plus I've started hitting the gym. The past six months I've been doing an internship in a company for a meger salary and that was fucking up my self-esteem even more. I thought that if I just get the job, things will get better.
Now here is the fucked up part: I got the job and now I'm earning 3 times the average salary in my country and I feel like shit. How the fuck did I get this far without ever convincing a woman to even kiss me? The most stupid and worthless people I've seen get laid and it's like I'm 10 years behind them. Where do I even meet a girl when engineering study and job are a sausage fest? Even if I meet one, I am supposed to have some self-esteem to win her and where is that supposed to come from? I can't just walk to a girl on the subway, that I find attractive and generate a relationship out of thin air. I don't have any experience and should have tons by now. I've become darkminded, and pessimistic, and bitter and I don't think I am psychologically capable of falling in love. I feel like I've suffered something I'm not able to recover from. I've lost so many years of my life, which will never come back. Every time I see two people being happy together and kissing and holding hands, I want to see one of them die in front of the other. People like funny guys and used to be quite funny, but not anymore.
How can I lighten up and start believing in all the shit that is associated with a relationship?
I'm sorry for the long thread with no actual question behind it, but it makes me feel better wring my problems to strangers from time to time.
>>
>>18250530
relax, you are just 24, there will be lots of chances for you to meet a nice girl in the future. continue to go to gym, and try to talk with girls, If you meet the girl you like, show her that you have the interest to her first. There are also lots of good girls looking for men, so cheer up and never give up. Hope this can help you
>>
>>18250530
It blows my mind every day that women know guys like this exist and that they have the power to save them and improve their lives 1000% and yet they do nothing. It's like they don't give a shit about anyone and don't care about doing good things that would help people.
>>
>>18250530
I was a hugless Kissless Virgin until I was 23 years and 5 months old.

I met my BF on the Internet and after 9 of dating online I flew to his city to meeting him and lost my KHV.

He eventually left me for his ex.

Since I went my whole life without a BF, I thought " well that's it. No one will be willing to date me ever again"

I downloaded tinder and there was a lot of interest. I realised that guys actually find me attractive. I met up with guys, has a few kisses but never slept with anyone else ( and that's my own fault for being hung up on my first ex but that's a different story)

So my advice, put yourself out there, you'll be surprised. Now go download tinder.
>>
Be honest with yourself... do you put yourself in situations where there is even a chance. Or do you just wait for the perfect moment? James Bond cool doesnt work.. you have to make the first move.
Since you are an engineer and like solving problems in a linear fashion.. where everything must be in order right? Well, with EVERY interaction.. note where you did well, and where you fucked up.. LEARN from your mistakes. If you cant say "hello" to a girl... start atleast doing that. Keep the conversation going.. or bounce at anytime. You got to put the time in.
There is no magical pixie dust, or magical swirly line of bullshit that makes a girls panties drop for you. And ABOVE ALL... do not flash your engineering money you fucking idiot.
>>
>>18250942
Wow no shit you get dates, you're a fucking woman.
>>
>>18251010
I'm not flashing my money, I just pointed out that they don't help much in terms of self-esteem. But I am not going to lie, I am proud of what I do and I noticed that one of the first thing I bring up when someone asks me about myself (there is really not much more about me).
There is also another problem: I can fucking see when a woman likes a guy, it's obvious by the way she looks at him, by the way she behaves, by the way she talks. And I've NEVER EVER seen that towers me, by anybody.
>>18250942
I've had Tinder for 6 months now and it's a fucking joke, it's full of girls that know pretty well that they are attractive, so they are just there to fish for attention. I get matches very rarely, and even more rarely I get a conversation going.
>>
>>18251114
You are become reactionary. Thats like a huge no-no in the dating world. If you think its a big deal, she is going to think its a big deal. I assume you also worry about running out of things to say - fuck all that, be completely random, be sloppy, you make a mistake own up to it. Literally say to her "this conversation sucks." "you are losing me." "can we get back to talking about... ME?" and point to yourself.
cocky - funny. Be mindful of your voice tone - dont seek approval.

Girls do not want perfection, they want something they can fix. If you are too perfect, then THEY get angst that they arent of value.
Go do the 30 day mission challenge from any of the PUA books. Its a great starting point. You got allot of things that you built up as being important in the dating world - when they are trivial.
>>
>>18250663
Why should I care about anybody in this world when nobody has cared enough for me to even kiss me on lips. People are as good as the world allows them to be. There are people who are just liked and loved their whole lives without ever having to give jack shit in return. I have a friend who dates one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen (not only on the outside) and the first thing he does when she's not around is cheat on her. I don't get it.
>>
>>>18251131
"Go do the 30 day mission challenge from any of the PUA books."
Please elaborate.
I've read Models by Mark Manson. It sais some pretty agreeable but knowing something doesn't change the way how you feel on the inside. It's like every time I make a move some internal instinct kicks in that tells me that there is no chance in hell it's gonna work out. The rest is awkwardness
>>
>>18250530
Speaking as a kissless virgin who's going on 26, romance isn't everything. I think you're putting the cart before the horse a little in terms of trying to find a relationship, though, because - and this might sound harsh, but it's true - you need to be able to love yourself before you can reasonably expect someone else to love you. That pessimism is going to seriously hold you back if you're looking for a girlfriend, and while it might not be easy, personality can be cultivated and changed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.