[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, I am a legit autist and I'm afraid of losing my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_mr90oy1dze1qz4rgp.jpg (15KB, 465x347px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mr90oy1dze1qz4rgp.jpg
15KB, 465x347px
Hi /adv/, I am a legit autist and I'm afraid of losing my wife. I get so paranoid and insecure and it affects her a lot. I get super stressed out about money, so much so that she gets scared to tell me we need something. I want to fix this but it's so hard to stop stressing out. I don't know how to just stop giving a fuck while still being able to maintain things. She has told me she has been getting distant from me. She says she loves me dearly but I'm getting her into unhealthy stress habits. We both work btw, not just me. How can I fix things? I've talked with her about it and she doesn't know how either. I feel like a failure and disappointment as a husband.
>>
Hahahhahhehehehe
Scrub a tub dub
Dukcie
Weeeeeeeee
>>
>>18250491
Make more money.

Second job. Home business. Passive income streams. Sell some shit.

It didnt get that bad but my wife n i had similar struggles and it started tearing us up a bit. Then i started making thousands a week. All better.

Im not saying gi make thousands a week. Im saying you need more money, find ways to get it. Look for a higher paying job, ask for a raise at work, make something at home and sell it, whatever.
>>
>>18250491
Maybe turn all the money responsibility
over to her. That's how we do it. I do resent sometimes having to be the one in charge, but my autist husband simply cannot be financially responsible, nor can he seem to give a shit about whether bills are paid on time, or indeed at all. It's incomprehensible to me, but then, so are a lot of things about him. I tell him how much he can spend a week and let him know when big expenses are paid for, but never consult him about payments due or even about what we owe. He doesn't really seem to care. When I met him he was a financial mess, although I didn't find that out until After we got married. The thing that makes me feel most distance from him is his inability to communicate about certain things, not having to help him deal with the world. I can deal with that. Now if only I could figure out why he never instigates sex.
>>
>>18250491
You need counseling. Not long-term therapy, just short-term band-aid counseling to give you better skills at coping with stress and being able to tell what issues are worth stressing over and what are not.
>>
>>18250491
Im also an autistic, how or where can I meet someone who likes me this way?
>>
File: spongebob-rock-a-bye-bivalve.png (307KB, 520x300px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-rock-a-bye-bivalve.png
307KB, 520x300px
>>18250491
make a child
im serious
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.