[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I was arrested a couple of months ago for a very minor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (7KB, 321x157px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 321x157px
Hey /adv/, I was arrested a couple of months ago for a very minor violation, and now it seems that they are looking to put me through trial. The thing is, the crime is very innocuous. I was basically sitting in a lounge area with my laptop when I was ordered to leave by one of the owners. So, I left. Apparently, though, a cop decided to come arrest me at my home without even asking me for my side of the story first. I'd like to scan the police report too so that you can see how dumb this case is. Anyway, I was forced to hire a lawyer and now the DA plans to go trial over this and the biggest bullshit is that the plea deal is 60 days prison. The one thing working against me is that I do have a trespassing crime prior that happened 3 years ago, but now I'm forced to go through a $5,000 trial because I was looking for a quiet space with my laptop, and I don't have that kind of money handy.
>>
Yes, send us your charge sheet. You don't spend 60 days in jail for trespassing.
>>
>>18250539
Even with one prior.
>>
>>18250704
Not even homeless niggers on crack go to lockup for 60 days. Show your charge sheet or GTFO.
>>
>>18250456
I had a webcrim profile that was pretty up to date. It was even updated on Friday, but right now my name is missing for some reason. Do you think the charges have been dropped? It was a bullshit case anyway.
>>
>>18251121
give us your name and which city/county you're in, we'll look it up.
>>
>>18251130
Let me private message you. Whats your email?
>>
>>18250456
It's Satan and the corporate mafia, they're trying to surpress everyone in the indie game industry.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.