[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I approached this beautiful girl while grocery shopping. Turns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4227.jpg (107KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4227.jpg
107KB, 500x639px
So I approached this beautiful girl while grocery shopping. Turns out she's kinda freaky herself and she's two years older than me (25)
She says she'd be up for meeting for drinks on the weekend.
I might have the opportunity to get some good shrooms. I'm pretty experienced with shrooms but always wanted to take it with a girl. Is this a stupid idea if I propose we both take it on our first "date"?
Anyone tried this?
>tfw you wanna do weird shit cause you know she likes it and it'd be different than the bunch of other guys trying to get with her
Pic looks similar to her
>>
where the shrooms from
>>
>>18250426
Yes where the shrooms tell us, trying to get some myself
>>
>>18250426
bad idea on a first date
>>
>>18250433
>>18250435
a friend of mine grew them himself. they're super potent too.

>>18250442
well we did meet up once before but that was just eating food and reading books cause we happened to be at the same place again.
But I guess you're right. How bout 2nd or 3rd date?
>>
>>18250450
I feel like if you're both really experienced that you should do it. This sounds like a time when you're overthinking. Don't eat a whole bunch, just enough to get you off.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.