[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still find your crush (even mildly) attractive when your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: y13UmXK.jpg (1MB, 3752x5004px) Image search: [Google]
y13UmXK.jpg
1MB, 3752x5004px
A crush generally fades in a few months, but do your feelings for this person completely disappear when it's no longer a real crush, or do you still find them (vaguely) attractive?
>>
>>18250401
I think every guy I ever had a crush for is attractive. But, yeah, I don't feel stuff for them.
>>
>>18250401
I think you will always find them attractive and now add a dash of nostalgia with it.
>>
My middle school crush just looks like a random woman 10 years later now
>>
>>18250478
My middle school crush was so ugly even back then, but I still get butterflies in the stomach when we meet.
I idealised the shit out of him.
>>
I have a crush on a girl who has absolutely ignored me in a pretty cruddy way.. but I honestly don't know a reason why other than too many ppl writing to her, what I said was cringy or stupid to her, or she has a bf and she's doing it out of respect for him. She even removed her page shortly after I sent 2 messages, and I was left feeling pretty shitty..

If you genuinely felt something strong, no I don't think the crush does fade.. I think the circumstances are what make it fade really. If she's taken, I back off. If she simply dislikes me, so be it. But my attraction to who she is wont fade so simply no. Proximity to her would bring those old feelings back.
>>
>>18250401
>a crush generally fades in a few months
Not for me, unless I learn something about them that I do not like.
>>
I fell in love so bad, I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the entire world, more beautiful than the models in the magazines and actresses on TV.
Love had blinded me so hard that I didn't see the person she actually was.
In reality she was a spoiled brat, she had never developed proper empathy, she lied about everything to make herself seem better.

It took me a good while before I came to my senses and realized it. I broke contact with her and went on with my life. Living in that false reality with her though was one of the happiest moments in my life even though it was all a lie.

I still think she's really beautiful, her and body is amazing but when I think of the person she is, it kills all attraction to her.
>>
>>18250401
My crushes last for years and years.
>>
>>18250401
Not really. She was a bitch to me and acted like she was too good for everyone around me. This is why I tell people in your shoes to try and focus on something unattractive about that person so that perhaps you can reevaluate your attraction with a clear head.

Also remember that they are not special and are no more wonderful or interesting than you are. As soon as you are comfortable with being yourself (as in ad libbing through life and not worrying about planning out every word you want to say and instead just letting it fly) the more you will attract people to you, and the more people will feel the way that you're describing about you.

Unless of course they are taking my advice. Just remember that everybody sits on the toilet once a day and passes a big ole stink log while making goofy faces. Nobody is better than you, and that metaphor will help you remember it.
>>
For me, some end and some don't.

The ones that last seem to be those that reciprocated and became something special in my life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.