[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>break up with fiancee due to reasons >she immediately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1376162320527.jpg (50KB, 441x361px) Image search: [Google]
1376162320527.jpg
50KB, 441x361px
>break up with fiancee due to reasons
>she immediately has someone else and lives happily ever after
>none of my business, but feel discarded and still heartbroken af
>after two weeks force myself to get a FWB
>she's totally my type and everything
>feel absolutely nothing
>can't stop thinking about ...her
>FWB even picks up on it a few times, like 'hey... I just lost you. What were you thinking?'

Why can't I just move on like she did? How can she just forget me, while my heart is still completely torn for her? It's so fucking unfair.

How come some people can rebound so easily? I don't understand. I don't want to hurt so much anymore.
>>
>>18250357
Give it time and try to eventually date your fwb.

Here check video about penguins to get better:
>>18250336
>>
>>18250357

Women have no hearts and always move on insanely quick.

Oh what's that, two days after breaking up? She's already riding someone's dick.
>>
So you dumped her and she found someone else quickly?
>>
>>18250357
That's just how women are. They have evolved to be that way because in the past they were completely dependent upon a man for their survival. They couldn't afford to go a long time without a guy so they recover from breakups insanely quickly and find another guy. Don't feel bad for female nature being what it is.
>>
>>18250357
I tried to land a bunch of chicks right off the bat after my break up. Same thing, just thought about my ex. Finally found a chick i like, chick is freaked out that she may be a "rebound" said to try again later. Lol
>>
>>18250357
If you ask me, it's better that way, i have a fiancee that was constantly speaking with ex-bfs and always checking ex-bfs lives, that's WAY worse. At least your ex is a girl that can start a new relationship without putting her exs in the picture
When you break with someone, you break and that's it, you cannot start another relationship if you're still thinking about your ex.
>>
It's even worse with prostitutes.

Feeling nothing is one thing. Have that feeling go negative is something else...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.