[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my gf back? Before I explain the situation I would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

How do I get my gf back?
Before I explain the situation I would like to ask that no one tell me to give up or that its impossible or to move on. I understand that the chances are unlikely to be in my favor but I still want to try.

So my gf and I were on a break since April 5. It was suppose to be two months. She felt that I was too dependent on her and I had mental issues from past experiences I refused to get help with. After the break started I decided that instead of trying to deal with it on my own like usual I would go to a therapist which has helped me out immensely. I plan to keep going and we're working on getting antidepressants to help medicate my issues. I also did a lot of thinking about our relationship and why it didnt work out, ended up typing out a whole 5 page paper still ongoing.

She called me yesterday saying that that was going to be the last time we talked and that I wasnt the type of person she wanted in her life. Of course I argued because its hard for me to accept that. We talked for around 3 hours on phone discussing things on how we've both been doing and I told her how shes been doing and how I've been doing well and a lot of the insight I've been having.

This kinda eased her away from the whole I dont want you in my life thing. When we ended things I asked her to be clear on what was happening between us and that if possible I would like to talk to her more clearly in person to work things out. She told me that its up in the air again and that she would think about talking in person and trying to fix things but its still uncertain.

I'd say I made progress in getting her to slightly change her decision. Of course, I am willing to accept defeat, but I still want to try.
>>
>>18250281
And I also want to say that its not about being with her. I wouldnt mind just being her friend.

I love having her in my life and even if nothing romantic happens between us i wouldnt mind that.
>>
>>18250281
>When we ended things
Ended the call*
>>
>>18250281
>3 hours on phone discussing things
You meant you spent 3 hours begging. Nothing has changed fool
>>
>>18250352
No it wasnt begging. It was a normal conversation. If talking about her bunnies and her spending 100 dollars on make up and other menial things we did over the week is begging then I guess I was begging.
>>
>betas actually believe in the "getting back together" meme
Move on, nigger
>>
>>18250281
You dont.
>>
>>18250352
>>18250359
>>18250366
Glad to see adv still having assholes who dont want to help

>>18250281
Take that paper re read it and highlight things that you think are important and are actually beneficial to thhe relationship and cross out things that are just you whining and/ or complaining
>>
>>18250382
>asshole
Returning back to woman who clearly doesnt want you back is torture. She will never see you as worthy partner on equal terms as her. She broke your heart once, why wouldnt she do it again and try to pursue chad? When he rejects her, she has you as a back up plan.

When she hits the wall at age 30, you will still be there to take care of her. When she will cuck you, you will still try to save marriage, pay alimony and maybe even tolerate open relationship.

Pursuing your ex is anything but good advice.

>but muh one time experience
Yea, miracles happens, but the reality is different. Once you break up with partner, DO NOT TRY TO GO BACK. The pain now is nothing compared to what the future will bring.
>>
>>18250355
Yeah dude dont you know? Thats the definition of begging!!!
>>
>>18250281
Bump
>>
Look OP, here is the sad reality. She is laughing at you with her new cockride. She is showing the texts to him and he is going "holy shot I'd never stoop that low", shortly after she is sucking his cock.

You are not a fairy tale to her. You aren't a mystery she wants to solve. You're now only a joke. Stop being a fucking cuck and accept she wants to forget your existence
>>
>reeee why isnt anyone telling me what i want to hear

just move on, this isn't worth it
>>
>>18253115
Dude shes a shut in who hasnt gone to school or talked to anyone but her mom and brother in 2 months. What cock ride?
>>
>>18253121
I'll decide whats worth it or not.
Seriously I said that I understand that its almost literally impossible but I don't really care whether or not I get more hurt than I wouldve been in the end.
>>
>>18250281
/Adv/ has its shitposters.
Best thing you can do is keep your cool if you dissolve into a crying mess she'll see that you really havent improved yourself and that small chance will be no chance.
>>
>>18253126
Probably not able to get the advice you want cuz all the guys here are betas too who gave up too kek
>>
>>18253122
>Being this deluded

Must be a troll.
>>
>>18253139
Why do you think that every girl is that heartless and would that? You don't even know how she is, So I'm genuinely curious on why you're so certain.
>>
>>18253144
Because this board is the cesspool for paranoid insecure fags. Seriously if you want actual advice ask your therapist next session. Thats the best advice i can give you. And the best advice you'll get on here.
>>
>>18253152
>therapist
>useful

Probably the most useless post I have seen.
>>
>>18253159
More useful than any of your posts buddy
>>
>>18253144
Because everyone who can legit claim to know women knows that once they say shit like that they are 100% done with you. Once they are over you they are over you for good, anything past that is either pity or convenience, but their interest is gone.

And what that means is that it belongs to someone else.
>>
>>18250281
As someone that personally pushed someone out of my life and then slowly became closer to them again, I would say you are on the right track.
I get that it is an unpopular opinion but these kinds of situations happen all the time, without all of the over exaggerations most anons will tell you.

Try to be a positive presence in her life and work towards being able to continue to grow together. If she still has no interest and pushes you away completely then take happiness in the progress you've made as a person thanks to the experience and apply it to your next relationship.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.