[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose weight >dress nice >go out >give girls numbers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1431156917441.jpg (127KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
1431156917441.jpg
127KB, 400x383px
>lose weight
>dress nice
>go out
>give girls numbers and ask for them
>talk to a lot of girls on dating sites
>still not a single fucking date

Why the fuck do girls immediately ghost you and shit when you try to move for meeting up, or showing any kind of romantic interest? How the fuck am I supposed to do this shit, I've tried playing it so many different ways, but no matter what I don't ever have any success.

Do I just need to keep trying? Keep giving cute girls my number, hoping they call, keep using stupid dating sites. Is persistence the key to all this?
>>
Did you actually think that losing weight and dressing nice was going to land you a girl?

Looks attract people, personality keeps them interested. If you haven't done anything about your personality, you're not going to get much further.
>>
>>18250262
Would you go out with someone you had no interest in?

Persistence is key. Be patient.
>>
>>18250268
I've been going to therapy for 6 months, I feel like I've improved a lot when it comes to personality.
>>18250270
I'll talk to them for days and we get along well, then I take the step forward of meeting and instantly I'm shot down or ghosted.
>>
>>18250276
>I've been going to therapy for 6 months, I feel like I've improved a lot when it comes to personality.
How do you think it has changed you?
>>
>>18250277
It's helped show me that I need to recognize my strengths, confidence, looks, all these things, instead of putting myself down or beating myself up over things I can't control. When I went I was in pretty bad shape, and it's improved because I realize my potential and all the accomplishments I've made. Self esteem has really been boosted, which has pushed me for all the things like losing weight, dressing nicer, getting a job, and over all anything with confidence. My outlook on life has changed, especially with money, and I have grown to be more content with the things that I have instead of just wanting more.

Another thing that's had a major impact is scaling down negative thinking patterns, like black and white thinking, over generalization, assumptions, shoulda woulda coulda. All of these are pretty toxic and will do you no good, so by avoiding those kinds of sayings I choose words more carefully and just generally think about things in a different way.
>>
>>18250276

How do you talk to them for days? Do you flirt, do you build up to asking them? Or do you just chat nice things so that you can get along nicely? Firstly, "for days" sounds a bit long build up. Secondly, getting along "nicely" doesn't mean anything, but it is a good way to end up in the friendzone. You have to flirt from the start if you want it to go towards a more romantic relationship.
>>
>>18250289
I flirt, gain some knowledge about them, generally play the game. It's not like I'm carl the cuck and never take any risks, I'll tease, sometimes compliment, all the stupid games girls love.

The "for days" is more of just an expression of I have more than 1 conversation with them and instantly want to meet.
>>
>>18250262
Look at some discovery channel about how males in nature fights to death over measly pussy.

You dont have to be part of the game, but it is the only way on how to snatch some qtie.

Here penguin husband finds out his wife cucked him with chad. And guess what, chad wins, husband pleas for wife, she doesnt give a fuck, she has chad now.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAqYmtQh-54
>>
>>18250336
>penguin Chad cucks Beta penguin and steals his bitch

Thanks for the giggle.
>>
>>18250343
Personally this video made me sad, but hey, at least he doesnt have to pay alimony and lose half or more his shit at divorce court.

The nature is cruel and we are still part of the game.
>>
>>18250346
Yeah, at least he's not Brendan Frasier.
>>
>>18250276
dating is geting to know someone until you find something about them you can't live with. if you can't find anything intolerable, you stay. if they ghost you after you asking for a date, it means something made them not consider you bf material. maybe they still continued to talk to you for the confidence boost or because they are too big pussies to tell you off immediately. so they just ghost you.
somewhere along the way you said something that turned them off. maybe it is just your worldview, your way of making jokes, what do i know. i haven't talked to you (if you want, we can simulate how you talk to those girls and i'll tell you where the problem is. or post excerpts of the convos).

might also be that they just talked to you because it feels nice to get male attention and they never had any intentions of actually meeting you irl. online dating is mostly a huge platform to enable attentionwhoring. (yes, i know what i'm talking about. i'm female and have a lot of experience with online dating).
>>
>>18250362
So just keep trying?
>>
>>18250343
typical womyn
>>
>>18250369
no. there is a red flag somewhere (provided that you haven't talked to attentionwhores exlusively...) that you need to locate and adress first or you will just end up being extremely angry and frustrated. i'll help you find the problem if you want but it won't be very pleasant because i will be brutally honest.
>>
>>18250373
Well the other anon said persistence is key. I'm a lot more charming and social in person, I just think if I could get the one shot with a date, then I could really make it something.
>>
>>18250375
ofc the possibility is there that you had bad luck and only got girls with zero intentions to meet up irl no matter who they talk to. but it won't hurt to check if the problem is also lovated somewhere else.
that might be, but you will never get a chance to prove that if you can't get a girl to agree on a date and since you have choosen online dating, you WILL have to be able to secure one trough chat. so either take my help or not.
>>
>>18250380
I don't know why you're being so mean and passive aggressive. You're not being brutally honest, you're more acting like a jerk with the "so either take my help or not".
>>
>>18250386
i can already start to see where the problem is. i'm not being mean.
i haven't even started with the "brutally honest" part. i offered you to simulate how you chat to those girls and give you feedback. and you don't seem to want that help. so i feel like i'm wasting my time. if you want, write me on [email protected] and we will figure out what the problem is. but it's obviously up to you to take that offer or not.
>>
>>18250389
Right.

I'll pass, thanks for the offer.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.