[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do to get yourself inspired and keep going? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: take my flag.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
take my flag.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
What do you do to get yourself inspired and keep going?

Do you listen to certain music, watch certain vids, channels, read some books, webpages, blogs?

I'm in need so give me all of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
>>
I verbally self abuse myself until I feel guilty enough to work. This is probably bad though so I don't recommend it.
>>
bump for research
>>
>>18250097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg
not trying to be a snowflake, but deep shit gets me motivated.
this song, especially during night.
>>
>>18250097
I realize my own inherent worthlessness as the main factor for my lack of happiness and go about increasing my value.

In my own experience anger and hatred are the best motivators to do things, But the feelings of anger you have are unlikely to last forever so it is not the most efficient motivator, Personally speaking I would say a strict routine is the longest lasting motivator, But once you break the routine it will become very hard to regain it and it will no longer feel the same so it's more of a one off thing.

> you listen to certain music, watch certain vids, channels, read some books, webpages, blogs?
I have not found solace in any of those in terms of acquiring inspiration, they do help with keeping my mind busy for a while.
>>
I make promises to people and make wild remarks. I then feel compelled to work so that i don't look like more of an idiot.

If you mean in general, i want to experience as much as i can out of this world. I don't think there's a greater purpose for us out there, and our lives are what we are experiencing right now, what we've experienced before. Its what all our decisions, everything we do is based on. If this is all life is i want to make sure i enjoy it to the fullest while I'm here
>>
>>18250500
You are right, though I'm trying to go back into routine/discipline and shit's hard.

Procrastinating and shit.
>>
>>18250395
Can you post similar things please?
>>
>>18250097
Corny fuck that repeats Always Be Better whenever I'm faced between the choice of doing the easy thing or the hard thing I know will help future me more.
Also a lot of Kanye West songs and cold showers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.